Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,119 members, 7,896,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 09:32 PM

--- - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / --- (669 Views)

Zamfara: APC Member Burnt, Others Attacked By PDP Thugs (Photos) / I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima / A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

--- by paxx: 2:18pm On Jun 29
no comment

1 Like

Re: --- by BigkokoRep: 2:21pm On Jun 29
Na their way. Bunch of vseless fellows....wey tribalism a d hate blind them, even unto good things for themselves

paxx:
Am speechless. They sold all their properties in Ibadan to move to the USA. Meanwhile this guy is a massive Tinubu supporter and rallied and voted for him this past election.

Can you believe this guy?!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: --- by obiekunie01: 2:22pm On Jun 29
if he like let hm travel to Russia or utonkom, HE WILL NEVER EVER SEE GOOD WHERE EVER HE GOES!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: --- by ojun50(m): 3:02pm On Jun 29
He go still sell him family members over there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: --- by JagabanB: 3:20pm On Jun 29
Is there any topic Obidents won't forge online?
The other day it was a lady who helped two young Yoruba boys who couldn't attend school but rather selling ewedu under hot sun and she had to feed them with bread and minerals because they didn't eat throughout yesterday.
If Lienus is so great, why are prisons in Asia, South Africa and Europe filled with people from Anambra?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: --- by DevilsEqual(m): 3:37pm On Jun 29
I'm too smart to believe just any random news online, especially one without a verifiable source/link but I can say same for Obidients.

Those guys will believe this random story and start throwing shades again. Yea they're that dumb

6 Likes

Re: --- by Killerofpigs: 3:39pm On Jun 29
Rants...

Your pain is obvious...RONU cheesy

DevilsEqual:
I'm too smart to believe just any random news online, especially one without a verifiable source/link but I can say same for Obidients.

Those guys will believe this random story and start throwing shades again. Yea they're that dumb

3 Likes

Re: --- by Kelklein(m): 3:48pm On Jun 29
After they he has helped pushed everybody into the well...🤔🤔🤔

1 Like

Re: --- by JOACHINpedro: 3:54pm On Jun 29
He's smart. Do what I say not what I do geng.
Just like one viral video of a guy updating his whatsapp status that read"let's stay and develop our country" whereas guyman dey airport heading to Europe
Re: --- by Wickeddy: 3:58pm On Jun 29
ojun50:
He go still sell him family members over there

He's not from state known for selling their people for bread.
Re: --- by Wickeddy: 3:59pm On Jun 29
Obi people can forge anything,propagate it and believe it.
Re: --- by EcoNews: 4:16pm On Jun 29
Duty continuity announce
Your Yoruba rich girlfriend de travel your wretched ipob obidient na him de announce up n down Nairaland, can you see that you are doomed beyond eternity now.

paxx:
let me just leave the issue.

1 Like

Re: --- by Ikinternational: 6:00pm On Jun 29
DevilsEqual:

So what you're saying is this story is as believable as someone saying they once saw a flying pig?

So you people believe in witchcraft, and the power of charms n rituals , but believing that a family that once supported the president have sold all their assets to travel abroad, that's where you draw the line🤔😳😒

Keep in mind I'm not necessarily saying this particular story is true. It's the THOUGHT behind the story of such things happening....my bewilderment is coming from you being so confidently dismissive.

Like the idea is so ridiculous, it's akin to someone telling you Tinubu is actually Asian

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You're Asking Kanu's Release Wrongly,obidigbo Tells Igbo Politicians / Student Leader Detained In U.s / Theft Mars Nigerian 're-branding'-bbc News.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.