Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,666 members, 7,930,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 02:48 PM

False Comparisons Between West And East Killing The Country - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / False Comparisons Between West And East Killing The Country (1024 Views)

NAN Criticizes Obi's Comparisons Between Nigerian, South African Elections / Partisan Comparisons Of Channel Tv’s Seun And Arise Tv’s Rufai By Farooq Kperogi / South East Killing Sponsored Just To Internationally Label IPOB Terrorist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: False Comparisons Between West And East Killing The Country by SeeWahala: 7:05am On Jun 30
laiperi:
It is preferable to stop replying your "self-glorifying" comments before I offend some people.

Suffice to say that out of all states in Nigeria, you are the only ones that voted over 90% for your Presidential candidate and still cry racism against you.

If you bring out rotten meat to the market place and keep on your stall for sale and your neighbour brings out fresh meat to her own stall beside yours for sale . . .

do you think your usual customers will patronise your rotten meat and leave the fresh one beside your stall just because you are their customer? undecided

This analogy above is exactly what happened during the presidential election. You lots wish to use this card against igbos to label them tribalists but it will never fly in the court of public opinion.

present a worthy candidate and igbos will go all out to vote for him and not bringing out a dubious and fraudulent man and expecting igbos to vote for him all in a bid to be POLITICALLY CORRECT

igbos don't do POLITICAL CORRECTNESS hence the reason why you and your tilumbu are 'teaching us political lessons' today grin

You feel bad about my retorts? You don't like my comments or posts? My brother then jump and pass my mentions than to keep digging while you've found yourself in a very deep pit cry

My 2 cents wink good morning
Re: False Comparisons Between West And East Killing The Country by kayperry: 8:23am On Jun 30
ANlOMA:

Apart from politics... Igbo people are better equipped to survive Nigeria.

Igbo people were sidelined in Nigerian politics after the war...

As it stands they're building their way back up and so far they're doing a good job

Hausa, Fulani and Yoruba should try as much as possible if they can to not let Igbo man in that presidential sit.

If an Igbo man sits there.... either another revolution will happen or Nigeria will experience drastic change

when you say they are doing a good job, i am really curious how !!

is it by the voting pattern ? or the continuous agitation and sit at home ? or the igbos secluding themselves from any form of protest for betterment of Nig ?

I sincerely hope its not the killings of military/police you're referring to as good job undecided
Re: False Comparisons Between West And East Killing The Country by kayperry: 8:42am On Jun 30
SeeWahala:

I wonder why it's hard for them to deal with it. Ever since after the war and igbos lost most of their lands and properties to scavenging looters they have retained their travelling spirit till date.

And I dare say it paid off huge cool there is nowhere on earth you won't encounter an Igbo man today. Even in the most heathen of lands.

We are a truly resilient people. I don't mind the jealousy and envy 😏

If only you can open your eye/mind you will realize there nothing you celebrate about the igbos that you won't find yorubas in the same hall of fame
Ever heard of "Ajala travel, please endeavour to research what brought about that name, naturally the yorubas don't like blowing there trumpet but there is nowhere you won't find a yoruba m/w, out of west africa the most exported & celebrated culture remains Yoruba heritage even foreign universities adopted yorubas language, is it money buy forbes nd count

Sometimes i wish the igbos could just live there lives without blowing any trumpet ... noise is not gud for the ears undecided
Re: False Comparisons Between West And East Killing The Country by Chikel20000(m): 8:49am On Jun 30
BentizilL0:

Stop deceiving yourself, nobody need the East to become president..
y not tell Tinubu during his next campaign to pls not visit d east....he should just campaign in d north n south aside east
Re: False Comparisons Between West And East Killing The Country by kayperry: 8:59am On Jun 30
SeeWahala:

If you bring out rotten meat to the market place and keep on your stall for sale and your neighbour brings out fresh meat to her own stall beside yours for sale . . .

do you think your usual customers will patronise your rotten meat and leave the fresh one beside your stall just because you are their customer? undecided

This analogy above is exactly what happened during the presidential election. You lots wish to use this card against igbos to label them tribalists but it will never fly in the court of public opinion.

present a worthy candidate and igbos will go all out to vote for him and not bringing out a dubious and fraudulent man and expecting igbos to vote for him all in a bid to be POLITICALLY CORRECT

igbos don't do POLITICAL CORRECTNESS hence the reason why you and your tilumbu are 'teaching us political lessons' today grin

You feel bad about my retorts? You don't like my comments or posts? My brother then jump and pass my mentions than to keep digging while you've found yourself in a very deep pit cry

My 2 cents wink good morning

Asides that your analogy is self contradictory, it is whack bro !

lemme dissect your analogy back to you, i guess

APC is the usual meat seller

North and southwest are the regular customers

In your context, Tinubu as to be the rotten meat cheesy

Now move from your delusion to Reality, did the North and west (customer da-da) not still buy the stale meat cry

A Person that as never patronized you would think he/she has an excuse or justification for not patronizing the day you sell rotten meat, like say he dey branch before grin

On a curious note, if igbos are "oracle" of worthy candidate, what should we make of the leaders they've chosen so far in the East?? or naa only choosing president their oracle gifts cover 🤣🤣
Re: False Comparisons Between West And East Killing The Country by SeeWahala: 9:37am On Jun 30
kayperry:

If only you can open your eye/mind you will realize there nothing you celebrate about the igbos that you won't find yorubas in the same hall of fame
Ever heard of "Ajala travel, please endeavour to research what brought about that name, naturally the yorubas don't like blowing there trumpet but there is nowhere you won't find a yoruba m/w, out of west africa the most exported & celebrated culture remains Yoruba heritage even foreign universities adopted yorubas language, is it money buy forbes nd count

Sometimes i wish the igbos could just live there lives without blowing any trumpet ... noise is not gud for the ears undecided

I'm sorry igbos blowing their own trumpets make you feel insecure undecided

But it is who we are, right from time immemorial and it won't change today or tomorrow. You can either live and let's live or push for igbos to leave the country so you can stay together with those who don't blow their trumpets or have no trumpets to blow wink
Re: False Comparisons Between West And East Killing The Country by SeeWahala: 9:39am On Jun 30
kayperry:

Asides that your analogy is self contradictory, it is whack bro !

lemme dissect your analogy back to you, i guess

APC is the usual meat seller

North and southwest are the regular customers

In your context, Tinubu as to be the rotten meat cheesy

Now move from your delusion to Reality, did the North and west (customer da-da) not still buy the stale meat cry

A Person that as never patronized you would think he/she has an excuse or justification for not patronizing the day you sell rotten meat, like say he dey branch before grin

On a curious note, if igbos are "oracle" of worthy candidate, what should we make of the leaders they've chosen so far in the East?? or naa only choosing president their oracle gifts cover 🤣🤣

Anything you say to yourself to make your sleep better at nights is okay with me cool

I don't mind one single bit wink
Re: False Comparisons Between West And East Killing The Country by kayperry: 11:03am On Jun 30
SeeWahala:

I'm sorry igbos blowing their own trumpets make you feel insecure undecided

But it is who we are, right from time immemorial and it won't change today or tomorrow. You can either live and let's live or push for igbos to leave the country so you can stay together with those who don't blow their trumpets or have no trumpets to blow wink

Noise doesn't make anyone insecure, get a WESTERN education bro undecided

No be salt dey tell itself say e sweet for soup, naa who chop am ... how will you even know seems Peter edochie is the only man with wisdom from that region
Re: False Comparisons Between West And East Killing The Country by SeeWahala: 11:41am On Jun 30
kayperry:

No be salt dey tell itself say e sweet for soup, naa who chop am ... how will you even know seems Peter edochie is the only man with wisdom from that region

Mschew undecided agbad0rians sha cry

I pity you guys sad
Re: False Comparisons Between West And East Killing The Country by Brenbentondiaz: 12:15pm On Jun 30
SeeWahala:

All nigerians know today is that during the last presidential and governorship elections in 2023, after checking around the entire country I was only you and your yoruba people that attacked and disenfranchised igbos and other well meaning Nigerians who wanted to exercise their civic duty to vote by labelling them your worst nightmare even to the point of attacking your own fellow yorubas just and only because they looked good, smelled fresh and dressed neatly cool

Nothing you lots can do or say both yesterday, today and tomorrow can change that fact. I suggest you live with it and stop trying to shift your blames elsewhere. You and your people have shown the whole world your hands at a card game and you will never live to see the end of this betrayal against your own fellow countrymen anytime soon wink

Keep crying on my mentions and opening threads about igbos you hear? cheesy

How could weak Yorubas that are cowards attack and disenfranchise strong, brave igbos? Will you guys hold on to one lie, instead of hopping from one lie to another depending on your mental state?
Re: False Comparisons Between West And East Killing The Country by kayperry: 1:30pm On Jun 30
SeeWahala:

Mschew undecided agbad0rians sha cry

I pity you guys sad

Save the pity for your, Fathers and mothers that will be flogged tomorrow, monday if they dare to go out ..
Re: False Comparisons Between West And East Killing The Country by Wahabfuture: 1:36pm On Jun 30
kayperry:

He's being honest with you, it make you and your people feel so insecure, it's written all over your comments
Re: False Comparisons Between West And East Killing The Country by kayperry: 3:33pm On Jun 30
Wahabfuture:

He's being honest with you, it make you and your people feel so insecure, it's written all over your comments

Your reasoning is so far from being a judge, don't fool yourselves ... if you must collabo enter studio go sing
Re: False Comparisons Between West And East Killing The Country by WhizdomXX(m): 6:13pm On Jun 30
ANlOMA:

Presidency is their last bet against NdiGbo.

They no they can't push an Igbo man around the way they pushed GeJ 😂
So Obi can't be pushed around?

(1) (2) (Reply)

2007 Election How People Would Vote If Election Is Called Today. / We Need An Electoral Debate / Obasanjo's Visit To Warri, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.