Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,914 members, 7,876,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:27 PM

Morocco Docks Israeli Ship Amid Controversy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Morocco Docks Israeli Ship Amid Controversy (1382 Views)

Amid Controversy, Nigerian Government Offers N150billion For Customised Airbus A / Rivers High Court Docks Cletus Ibeto / Pantami Adds ‘Professor’ To His Name Amid Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morocco Docks Israeli Ship Amid Controversy by Wickeddy: 4:35am
Whalis:

People are product of their environment. Your words epitomize barbarism of someone etched with cranium rectum inversion.

Stop crying because of Oyinbo god,only fool abandon and condemn his own myth and elevate and promotes others myth,don't be fool.
Re: Morocco Docks Israeli Ship Amid Controversy by BentizilL0: 7:29am
huptin:

Well that's your opinion!
My opinion?
I'm telling you fact, stop analysing international politics with emotion..

Israel doesn't edge any of those country I mention.
Re: Morocco Docks Israeli Ship Amid Controversy by Gjrich(m): 9:22am
LadyExcellency:
The world doesn't revolve around Palestine. Their life expectancy is 75.5% and even with the bombing, it still has better infrastructure than any Nigerian city including Abuja.

Lie lie lie.

Travel and see
Re: Morocco Docks Israeli Ship Amid Controversy by BlackyOne: 11:33am
Wickeddy:

Are you saying all those 3years of kids they're killing are terrorist?

That depends on what you have to say about the October attack by Palestine and Hamas on the people of Israel, where both children, the aged, and youths were either killed or abducted, or the several rockets being launched from syria, Lebanon, Gaza towards Israel.

Israel is carrying out retribution!

Israel is a Jewish nation, and they have rights too!
Re: Morocco Docks Israeli Ship Amid Controversy by Wickeddy: 1:15pm
BlackyOne:

That depends on what you have to say about the October attack by Palestine and Hamas on the people of Israel, where both children, the aged, and youths were either killed or abducted, or the several rockets being launched from syria, Lebanon, Gaza towards Israel.

Israel is carrying out retribution!

Israel is a Jewish nation, and they have rights too!

It start beyond Oct 7,so why do you want to start discussing it from Oct 7th?
Re: Morocco Docks Israeli Ship Amid Controversy by huptin(m): 1:38pm
BentizilL0:

My opinion?
I'm telling you fact, stop analysing international politics with emotion..

Israel doesn't edge any of those country I mention.

Oga carry your pepper body comot my side. I gave my opinion, if you don't like state yours...why try to force yours on me.

Which fact are you saying? If you are 100% sure why not pick a side and help them fight? Your fact is more required in Gaza not by me abeg.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Uniform Code Of Democracy - You Wished / We Don't Know Where We Are Going / North Being Edged Out From Oil, Other Sectors – Northern Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.