Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,946 members, 7,924,949 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 06:57 AM

Peter Obi At Holy Rosary College Of Health Sciences, Owerri (photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Peter Obi At Holy Rosary College Of Health Sciences, Owerri (photos) (16796 Views)

Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) / Dominican University, Ibadan Pro Chancellor, Peter Obi At Convocation Ceremony / NUC Hands Over LAUTECH Ownership To Oyo Govt, Cedes Health Sciences To Osun Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi At Holy Rosary College Of Health Sciences, Owerri (photos) by celestineteryim: 10:06pm On Jun 29
Funkyswagzz:

So why was Anambra listed as one of the best in education during his tenure if you know better? Or are you going to deny this fact like you guys always do
it was paid propagandas from brown envelope, simple challenge from Reno nobody came out to claim the 10,000dollars or you don't like the money?
Re: Peter Obi At Holy Rosary College Of Health Sciences, Owerri (photos) by blueAgent(m): 10:46pm On Jun 29
Smithwilliams826:
I no understand, some pple they monitor this man every move ni?

Obi na Big name grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi At Holy Rosary College Of Health Sciences, Owerri (photos) by Kingrshd3: 11:00pm On Jun 29
omoredia:
Man of our time. When u see a great leader it's easy to tell. Engage him one on one

So when he was d governor of his state .he turned it to America Abi?

And d state experience total light free food free education and 100 security throughout his tenure Abi 🤔

U are just supporting this man all in the name of he is young 🤔

Tinubu will be re elected again
Re: Peter Obi At Holy Rosary College Of Health Sciences, Owerri (photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 11:07pm On Jun 29
celestineteryim:
some body that didn't build any school throughout his tenure, you can asslick him not everyone that will do that shit
what kind of school would he build? Govt. Or private
Re: Peter Obi At Holy Rosary College Of Health Sciences, Owerri (photos) by Iatrikos: 11:32pm On Jun 29
Stop Hating.
Why can't you just ignore
Re: Peter Obi At Holy Rosary College Of Health Sciences, Owerri (photos) by Tochi360: 11:55pm On Jun 29
deji17:
The Biafra.ud man on the beats...
All these visits and photo ops is all a scam. Your abysmal performance in Anambra remains your blight.
Failure!

Hahaha hahaha happy slaves will leave the failure personified called Tinubu and His Apc disaster that is the greatest calamity to befall this Country. Na Obi se make Tinubu be massive gigantic failure ni grin

Idris define una well.
Very happy slaves grin

Under Obi Anambra was rated safest State in Nija by IGP Baba back to back for 4yrs. If You provide adequate social welfare for your State as Governor topics like Insecurity becomes a minimal issue.

If You like cry and wail Obi from now till eternity nothing will change the reality that Tinubu is known worldwide as a COLLOSAL FAILURE grin continue to dey wail dey cry Obi while market Women are planning to beat the failure personified called Tinubu for being such a disgrace and failure grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi At Holy Rosary College Of Health Sciences, Owerri (photos) by ottersberger(m): 12:35am On Jun 30
Tinubu wants an Airbus 330. A wide-body aircraft that can seat 370 passengers in airline configuration. This is at a time when Nigerians are barely able to feed themselves, thousands of Nigerian children are suffering from malnutrition, ASUU is about to embark on another strike and labor is threatening a nationwide strike. Nigeria is undoubtedly in the hands of an irresponsible criminal.
Re: Peter Obi At Holy Rosary College Of Health Sciences, Owerri (photos) by omoredia: 5:40am On Jun 30
Kingrshd3:

So when he was d governor of his state .he turned it to America Abi?

And d state experience total light free food free education and 100 security throughout his tenure Abi 🤔

U are just supporting this man all in the name of he is young 🤔

What are u saying? Is if not niger delta money that built Lagos? U need to reason

Tinubu will be re elected again
Re: Peter Obi At Holy Rosary College Of Health Sciences, Owerri (photos) by Funkyswagzz(m): 5:53am On Jun 30
celestineteryim:
it was paid propagandas from brown envelope, simple challenge from Reno nobody came out to claim the 10,000dollars or you don't like the money?

You talk like a kid . Better take your life seriously cos with this mindset you will miss alot of opportunities in life

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi At Holy Rosary College Of Health Sciences, Owerri (photos) by livebullet(m): 5:58am On Jun 30
ANlOMA:
This school name weak me

Why? Make the school bear your papa name? Thief!
Re: Peter Obi At Holy Rosary College Of Health Sciences, Owerri (photos) by Jodybarton: 6:13am On Jun 30
ClearFlair:
Peter Obi doesn't joke with education. That's why illiterate APC supporters cannot relate

But you're the one without a degree
Re: Peter Obi At Holy Rosary College Of Health Sciences, Owerri (photos) by IfnobeGod20: 7:32am On Jun 30
celestineteryim:
put it that court help him to be governor
I know Ebonyi is never your state as you're ashame to reveal your state for shame sake but you can start defending Lagos as if Lagos is your state. How would a man be so ashame of his ancestral land, it's you BATerians I have seen.
Re: Peter Obi At Holy Rosary College Of Health Sciences, Owerri (photos) by celestineteryim: 9:57am On Jun 30
IfnobeGod20:

I know Ebonyi is never your state as you're ashame to reveal your state for shame sake but you can start defending Lagos as if Lagos is your state. I would a man be so ashame of his ancestral land, it's you BATerians I have seen.
the same obituarist that are running away from their ancestral home to Lagos, can you face unknown gun men and ESN
Re: Peter Obi At Holy Rosary College Of Health Sciences, Owerri (photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:18am On Jun 30
Obakoolex:
The way Obidients push Peter obi news on nairaland is just so funny.... campaign after election grin

You will think next general election will take place on social media especially nairaland.

If obi sneeze na front page, if he mess, if he mourn person or go to a party he's uninvited, Obidients go push am say na him be the father of the day.

Focus on your own footprint man, Obi has left his footprint in the sands of time, Tinubu has, atiku has, they will be in history books, Abiola never became president, Awolowo, Ojukwu , they remain in history books.

Why not focus on you. That’s the main reason you are on earth bro. No Dey follow uneducated and ignorant people fight who don make am.
Re: Peter Obi At Holy Rosary College Of Health Sciences, Owerri (photos) by celestineteryim: 10:27am On Jun 30
Funkyswagzz:

You talk like a kid . Better take your life seriously cos with this mindset you will miss alot of opportunities in life
that's not what we're talking about,I will miss opportunities just because l supported jagaban of Nigeria? You are not even serious obituary will take you to no where ,is for your advice.
Re: Peter Obi At Holy Rosary College Of Health Sciences, Owerri (photos) by phemray(m): 10:36am On Jun 30
SeeWahala:

I'm glad you understand fully well that Obidients are here to stay and not going anywhere anytime soon wink

The neckpressing must continue cool so buckle up mate grin

Lolz, with no positive concrete achievement since inception. Anyway it's good to be entertaining Nigerians.
Re: Peter Obi At Holy Rosary College Of Health Sciences, Owerri (photos) by celestineteryim: 10:45am On Jun 30
IfnobeGod20:

Not the same way you're asslicking BATeria and his lending Nigeria to failure, poverty and deprivation. May God shame you people the enemies of Nigeria.
is you people that is praying for down fall of Nigeria that God will shame
Re: Peter Obi At Holy Rosary College Of Health Sciences, Owerri (photos) by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:54am On Jun 30
celestineteryim:
that's not what we're talking about,I will miss opportunities just because l supported jagaban of Nigeria? You are not even serious obituary will take you to no where ,is for your advice.

Get your brains together

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi At Holy Rosary College Of Health Sciences, Owerri (photos) by SeeWahala: 11:41am On Jun 30
phemray:

Lolz, with no positive concrete achievement since inception. Anyway it's good to be entertaining Nigerians.

So for your mind it's APC and agbad0rians that have achievements abi? grin
Re: Peter Obi At Holy Rosary College Of Health Sciences, Owerri (photos) by Obakoolex(m): 1:17pm On Jun 30
tegrianonigltd:

Focus on your own footprint man, Obi has left his footprint in the sands of time, Tinubu has, atiku has, they will be in history books, Abiola never became president, Awolowo, Ojukwu , they remain in history books.

Why not focus on you. That’s the main reason you are on earth bro. No Dey follow uneducated and ignorant people fight who don make am.

I perfectly understand your point, but it's like saying that.....just because you have time to reply me, you're not focusing on your purpose.

Am not doing a bad job already in my success pursuit thanks.
Re: Peter Obi At Holy Rosary College Of Health Sciences, Owerri (photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:49pm On Jun 30
Obakoolex:

I perfectly understand your point, but it's like saying that.....just because you have time to reply me, you're not focusing on your purpose.

Am not doing a bad job already in my success pursuit thanks.

Because all these insult, here and there, tribal war, no really make sense, you didn’t choose your tribe or where you want to come from, you were born into it. Same as me Niger delta, same as everyone. Na leaders dey cause these division, we are wonderful people.

Davido marry Igbo, see the party, full of people from different backgrounds and tribe, enjoying, but some online dey rant morning till night. Those are the ones politicians don brainwash.

We should be chasing purpose, they are chasing theirs.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi At Holy Rosary College Of Health Sciences, Owerri (photos) by IfnobeGod20: 4:07pm On Jun 30
celestineteryim:
the same obituarist that are running away from their ancestral home to Lagos, can you face unknown gun men and ESN
You're the same class with them. Can you stay in your state without having attachment with Lagos? Pot calling kettle black.
Can you stay in your state without cultists, ritual killers and herdsmen not deal with you? Don't let me talk of armed robbers.
Re: Peter Obi At Holy Rosary College Of Health Sciences, Owerri (photos) by celestineteryim: 4:12pm On Jun 30
IfnobeGod20:

You're the same class with them. Can you stay in your state without having attachment with Lagos? Pot calling kettle black.
Can you stay in your state without cultists, ritual killers and herdsmen not deal with you? Don't let me talk of armed robbers.
go back to your village if you stay alive up to two days let's see
Re: Peter Obi At Holy Rosary College Of Health Sciences, Owerri (photos) by IfnobeGod20: 4:19pm On Jun 30
tegrianonigltd:

Leave them my brother. E gbe yin lo ma ye olokuku ada. Won mo nkan kan. (The ends will always justify the means. They don't know anything).
The Peter Obi they troll from morning through night don't even know they exist and it won't diminish his wealth. A song singer said, whom God has blessed, no man can curse.
Funnily, many don't even have what to eat or don't know where the next meal will come from but they take desire to attack Peter Obi, even on issues that are critical to their survival.
That Prof. said, ko le ye won, yio ye won lola. Where are those supporting Jonathan yesterday? Where those backing Buhari yesterday? They are all gnashing their teeth in regret to day. It's a domino effect. O nbo, O nbo. God spare our lives.

I got this quotation today in church. Let me drop it here.

Job 20:5 "That the triumphing of the wicked is short, and the joy of the hypocrite but for a moment?"

To all the enemies of Nigeria their joy is for a moment and their jubilation is as short as the life of the lily.
Re: Peter Obi At Holy Rosary College Of Health Sciences, Owerri (photos) by IfnobeGod20: 4:22pm On Jun 30
celestineteryim:
go back to your village if you stay alive up to two days let's see
I am in Osun since Friday to greet my children and wife and I don't claim Lagos as my state, even though I am working there.
Why are you claiming another man's land and can't be confident about yours?
Re: Peter Obi At Holy Rosary College Of Health Sciences, Owerri (photos) by Nefort: 8:44pm On Jun 30
Obakoolex:
The way Obidients push Peter obi news on nairaland is just so funny.... campaign after election grin

You will think next general election will take place on social media especially nairaland.

If obi sneeze na front page, if he mess, if he mourn person or go to a party he's uninvited, Obidients go push am say na him be the father of the day.

Blame the mod pushing them to the front page.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Uniport Student Accuses Lecturers Of Demanding 3 Some, Before Giving E Sc / What’s The Most Painful Thing A Lecturer Has Ever Done Or Said To You? / TETFund Gives N12bn Grant To 12 Universities To Pioneer Researches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.