Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,199 members, 7,897,092 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 08:28 AM

"I Have Killed Four Girls - Suspect Arrested For Killing A Uniben Graduate - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Have Killed Four Girls - Suspect Arrested For Killing A Uniben Graduate (53380 Views)

Adekolure Idowu Glory: UNIBEN Graduate Tortured, Raped & Killed / Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls / Attack On Jukun, Taraba: Six killed, four wounded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Have Killed Four Girls - Suspect Arrested For Killing A Uniben Graduate by Promismike(m): 9:42pm On Jun 29
Oo
Re: "I Have Killed Four Girls - Suspect Arrested For Killing A Uniben Graduate by atheistandproud(m): 9:43pm On Jun 29
Na wa
Re: "I Have Killed Four Girls - Suspect Arrested For Killing A Uniben Graduate by ComrDaprince(m): 9:44pm On Jun 29
Sheistoopretty:
Nigerian men sad angry?

All Nigerian men know how to do is s*x, kidnapping, ritual and cultism. No Brain for innovations and technologies like the Europeans embarassed He just killed a promising young girl with a very bright future embarassed embarassed

It shall never be well with Nigerian men embarassed embarassed

YOURE A BITTERED SOUL. YOU ARE GOOD AS A SACRIFICIAL LAMB.

6 Likes

Re: "I Have Killed Four Girls - Suspect Arrested For Killing A Uniben Graduate by lordprogress: 9:44pm On Jun 29
ElevationD:
Thank God the scoundrel was caught. Hopefully his mates will treat him the same way soon in prison.
Which jail this piece of shit doesn't deserve jail time. angry

1 Like

Re: "I Have Killed Four Girls - Suspect Arrested For Killing A Uniben Graduate by mightyhaze: 9:44pm On Jun 29
And some posters here were already ascribing gang matter to the innocent girl...some even say she don chop man money run away.. so na this dirty lunatic rape and kill this girl..A whole uniben chemistry graduate.. well,thank God he's caught.

Just to sex girl,u had to kill a whole human being

5 Likes

Re: "I Have Killed Four Girls - Suspect Arrested For Killing A Uniben Graduate by fabolouz1(m): 9:47pm On Jun 29
Next thing he will plead for forgiveness blaming the devil.
Sometimes you wonder why people lack sympathy.
Re: "I Have Killed Four Girls - Suspect Arrested For Killing A Uniben Graduate by Hezzyluv: 9:50pm On Jun 29
Franzinni:
You are lucky you are in the safe hands of the law ... If not you deserve jungle justice. A slow one too ...

Bury leaving only your head above ground the rub your head with cheese and then get 50 hungry rats in a metal bucket and cover your head with them ... Then ever 20 mins ... I will come with a blow torch and burn the bucket so the rats will enter a frenzy ... If you survive it ... I will not say what next . But it will guarantee your soul won't even be able to gather enough energy to leave your body ... 👿

The baddest devil himself self grin

1 Like

Re: "I Have Killed Four Girls - Suspect Arrested For Killing A Uniben Graduate by Okoroawusa: 9:50pm On Jun 29
Sheistoopretty:
Nigerian men sad angry?

All Nigerian men know how to do is s*x, kidnapping, ritual and cultism. No Brain for innovations and technologies like the Europeans embarassed He just killed a promising young girl with a very bright future embarassed embarassed

I am not the type for gbas gbos but are you aware that you are becoming boring and predictable with these comments on every thread? I am just saying...
Re: "I Have Killed Four Girls - Suspect Arrested For Killing A Uniben Graduate by Emdebby2: 9:50pm On Jun 29
Why then is he still alive?
Re: "I Have Killed Four Girls - Suspect Arrested For Killing A Uniben Graduate by saveman91(m): 9:50pm On Jun 29
shoot the man fess next use fuel and burn him to death
Re: "I Have Killed Four Girls - Suspect Arrested For Killing A Uniben Graduate by Solidex(m): 9:51pm On Jun 29
Omo this one weak me o.
Killing over something as trivial as an android phone and a small cash.
Who do us this thing for this country?
Aye le o.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Killed Four Girls - Suspect Arrested For Killing A Uniben Graduate by Roon9(m): 9:53pm On Jun 29
Sheistoopretty:
Nigerian men sad angry?

I'm sure your u*seless father got you through the above means

1 Like

Re: "I Have Killed Four Girls - Suspect Arrested For Killing A Uniben Graduate by Emmabyte: 9:54pm On Jun 29
What do you mean by Nigerian men, why not attack the killer and live Nigerian men alone, Nigerian woman
Sheistoopretty:
Nigerian men sad angry?

Re: "I Have Killed Four Girls - Suspect Arrested For Killing A Uniben Graduate by Yankee101: 9:57pm On Jun 29
He should go
Re: "I Have Killed Four Girls - Suspect Arrested For Killing A Uniben Graduate by bizbro: 10:00pm On Jun 29
Body count: 4

Preferred execution: death by hanging, firing squad and lethal injection.
Re: "I Have Killed Four Girls - Suspect Arrested For Killing A Uniben Graduate by OgidiHerbals2(m): 10:00pm On Jun 29
Wicked world,may God dey protect us
Re: "I Have Killed Four Girls - Suspect Arrested For Killing A Uniben Graduate by Neddstark: 10:02pm On Jun 29
Sapasenator:
Shoot him at the back of the head. No need to put in jail. We must stamp out evil among us.

That will be too easy
Re: "I Have Killed Four Girls - Suspect Arrested For Killing A Uniben Graduate by JuanDeDios: 10:06pm On Jun 29
onome2013:
This type of person should slaughtered small by cutting his eats, then a finger daily, until it gets to his toes., so that no mother will deliver him to the world again
This a horrible crime indeed. But do you, sir, really want to live in a country where the police summarily execute people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Have Killed Four Girls - Suspect Arrested For Killing A Uniben Graduate by NuCypher: 10:08pm On Jun 29
Later una go say serial killer no dey naija grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Killed Four Girls - Suspect Arrested For Killing A Uniben Graduate by PopQueenAgency: 10:16pm On Jun 29
Sheistoopretty:
Nigerian men sad angry?

Starting with your father. Amen.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Killed Four Girls - Suspect Arrested For Killing A Uniben Graduate by royalfly(m): 10:16pm On Jun 29
Okoroawusa:

I am not the type for gbas gbos but are you aware that you are becoming boring and predictable with these comments on every thread? I am just saying...

Seriously, we need to find this girl, she needs help. I guess someone hurt her real bad and she needs to stop hurting herself. She needs justice, God please help her. Somehow I sense she is a good person. I pray Gid heals her. Pain is real but never allow your soul to be taken by the pain. I just feel pity for her. She is capable if killing. Maybe someone gave her a disease. Something is wrong. Truly I feel for her. God intervene, let peace and love come back to her. There us still hope

3 Likes

Re: "I Have Killed Four Girls - Suspect Arrested For Killing A Uniben Graduate by Godfullsam(m): 10:19pm On Jun 29
They should kill him 4 times

Simple!
Re: "I Have Killed Four Girls - Suspect Arrested For Killing A Uniben Graduate by treatise: 10:23pm On Jun 29
ElevationD:
Thank God the scoundrel was caught. Hopefully his mates will treat him the same way soon in prison.
Would he have the luxury of going to prison? Na Benin dem mention o
Re: "I Have Killed Four Girls - Suspect Arrested For Killing A Uniben Graduate by imagrg(m): 10:31pm On Jun 29
Back to sender!
Sheistoopretty:
Nigerian men sad angry?

Re: "I Have Killed Four Girls - Suspect Arrested For Killing A Uniben Graduate by tnerro1(m): 10:32pm On Jun 29
Why waste money to feed this one in prison
Re: "I Have Killed Four Girls - Suspect Arrested For Killing A Uniben Graduate by EmmyMaestro(m): 10:33pm On Jun 29
post=130719904:
Mr Blogger Is Crying 😭

Shebi you like bad news, let us see a picture of you crying
Re: "I Have Killed Four Girls - Suspect Arrested For Killing A Uniben Graduate by prigoz(m): 10:33pm On Jun 29
BigYash:
Serial killer.. You collected her phone and money,you still killed her.. Make them just leave the guy for those brothers of the late girl for 10mins ..
I support your suggestion but 10 mins is too much, just 5 min

1 Like

Re: "I Have Killed Four Girls - Suspect Arrested For Killing A Uniben Graduate by Okoroawusa: 10:34pm On Jun 29
royalfly:

Seriously, we need to find this girl, she needs help. I guess someone hurt her real bad and she needs to stop hurting herself. She needs justice, God please help her. Somehow I sense she is a good person. I pray Gid heals her. Pain is real but never allow your soul to be taken by the pain. I just feel pity for her. She is capable if killing. Maybe someone gave her a disease. Something is wrong. Truly I feel for her. God intervene, let peace and love come back to her. There us still hope
I have stayed long enough on Nairaland to know when a male is behind a female moniker and that moniker seems like one.

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Killed Four Girls - Suspect Arrested For Killing A Uniben Graduate by RaptorX: 10:35pm On Jun 29
I remember all this useless miscreants on NL calling her a olosho or saying she was a cultists, and that is why she was killed. Some of you idiots are totally sick in the head to have jumped to such conclusions on this young lady gruesome death.

3 Likes

Re: "I Have Killed Four Girls - Suspect Arrested For Killing A Uniben Graduate by NaijaCover(m): 10:36pm On Jun 29
EmmyMaestro:

Shebi you like bad news, let us see a picture of you crying

Inukwa
Re: "I Have Killed Four Girls - Suspect Arrested For Killing A Uniben Graduate by jeromestarks: 10:37pm On Jun 29
Can someone explain. Why did he kill her?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Singer Godswill Will Adiks Shot Dead By Gunmen After A Programme In Edo / Two Men Use A Bike To Light Up Their Weed In Enugu (Photos) / Woman Caught After Stealing & Swallowing Gold Jewelry Worth N1.5m In A Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.