Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,298 members, 7,894,267 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 06:56 AM

Hisbah Seizes 142 Cartons Of Alcohol In Katsina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hisbah Seizes 142 Cartons Of Alcohol In Katsina (11063 Views)

Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano / Kano Hisbah Seizes Trailer Loaded With 8,400 Bottles Of Beer, Arrests Driver / COVID-19: Osanebi Donates N10M, Truck Of Rice, 600 Cartons Of Noodles, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hisbah Seizes 142 Cartons Of Alcohol In Katsina by meum: 1:33pm On Jun 30
Hmm.

But they will collect share of VAT from alcohol sales abi?
Re: Hisbah Seizes 142 Cartons Of Alcohol In Katsina by israelmao(m): 1:33pm On Jun 30
Northern hypocrisy.Alcohol from which they still collect tax?

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Seizes 142 Cartons Of Alcohol In Katsina by Dogalmighty17: 1:33pm On Jun 30
Idiots and vile hypocrites. Let them also reject VAT from alcohol sales. Fools!
Re: Hisbah Seizes 142 Cartons Of Alcohol In Katsina by Oshin56(m): 1:34pm On Jun 30
Very funny country and they are collecting tax for this alcoholic company....

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Seizes 142 Cartons Of Alcohol In Katsina by Oshin56(m): 1:35pm On Jun 30
blingxx:

Islam is not deceiving the world anymore sef, alcohol have been legalized in dubai and most part of UAE, It is northern Nigeria
even Saudi
Re: Hisbah Seizes 142 Cartons Of Alcohol In Katsina by leisuretym: 1:36pm On Jun 30
grin and they allowed bandits to be roaming freely

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Seizes 142 Cartons Of Alcohol In Katsina by youngsahito(m): 1:37pm On Jun 30
Why can't they use this same energy to fight bandits and Boko harm. Awon werey Aboki.

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Seizes 142 Cartons Of Alcohol In Katsina by leisuretym: 1:38pm On Jun 30
grin
youngsahito:
Why can't they use this same energy to fight bandits and Boko harm. Awon werey Aboki.

No no na beer offend us, we must punish the beers, the beer will spend 6 months in prison
Re: Hisbah Seizes 142 Cartons Of Alcohol In Katsina by Omalicious1: 1:39pm On Jun 30
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Hisbah-seizes-142-cartons-of-alcohol-in-Katsina

But shay your government will still collect the VAT placed on alcohol beverage and cigarettes? Senior hypocrites
Re: Hisbah Seizes 142 Cartons Of Alcohol In Katsina by Roger3D(m): 1:44pm On Jun 30
Excellent work by the Hisbah. More grease to your elbows. Alcohol is banned in Katsina state so all drunkards should relocate back to their villages or face the consequences.
Re: Hisbah Seizes 142 Cartons Of Alcohol In Katsina by ggood: 1:44pm On Jun 30
Sheuns:
Blue house for Katsina town still dey na. Na for there you go see olosho wey wear hijab.
Kongolom for Mai Adua border still get alcohol sellers and oloshos in hijab.
I dey enter Katsina next month, I fit show there , I like those hijab girls
Re: Hisbah Seizes 142 Cartons Of Alcohol In Katsina by slimhomiequan(m): 1:49pm On Jun 30
AqualinaXYZ:
While Dubai their religion icon and heaven has approved sales of alcohol for economy purposes

I wonder how they joined me all the way from PH to be in same country with someone from Maidugri

As in wetin dey sup how do we look alike wetin concern me with these set of people to be in same country

Abobi, me sef na the mathais I dey reason
Re: Hisbah Seizes 142 Cartons Of Alcohol In Katsina by adams123: 1:51pm On Jun 30
AqualinaXYZ:
While Dubai their religion icon and heaven has approved sales of alcohol for economy purposes

I wonder how they joined me all the way from PH to be in same country with someone from Maidugri

As in wetin dey sup how do we look alike wetin concern me with these set of people to be in same country

What's the benefit of Alcohol to you?
Re: Hisbah Seizes 142 Cartons Of Alcohol In Katsina by Dannydavito: 1:52pm On Jun 30
Whatever money that emanate from alcohol shouldn't be allocated to the north.

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Seizes 142 Cartons Of Alcohol In Katsina by blowjohn(m): 1:53pm On Jun 30
ComrDaprince:
This is simple. Divide the country, GOD PUNISH BRITAIN.

Britain left u many decades ago yet I cannot stand on ur own

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Seizes 142 Cartons Of Alcohol In Katsina by Amah70: 1:54pm On Jun 30
Country of inequality. At month's end, Katsina state will come to Abuja for federal allocations partly generated from tax on alcohol beverages.
It's not their fault. It's the fault of political disunity between the old SW and SE regions. The disunity made people of the SW and the SE unequal partners to people of the North.

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Seizes 142 Cartons Of Alcohol In Katsina by BigYash: 1:56pm On Jun 30
PortHarcourtcit:
Unperturbedpota, Beer is harm in the Muslim northern states in Nigeria and I wonder why some group of people are always pushing and smuggling beers into the north, I'll prefer OBI should build more brewery in the east than him encouraging beer in some parts of Nigeria... Igbo land is a good land and they are peaceful people... I love Igbo land, Igbo land Amaka... ❤️❤️❤️
Why don’t they reject taxes from the brewery companies that comes to them as allocations too?

2 Likes

Re: Hisbah Seizes 142 Cartons Of Alcohol In Katsina by PortHarcourtcit(m): 1:59pm On Jun 30
BigYash:
Why don’t they reject taxes from the brewery companies that comes to them as allocations too?
that's not how it works, they will continue to benefit from the value added tax since some prefer and like taking beer...
Re: Hisbah Seizes 142 Cartons Of Alcohol In Katsina by Amah70: 2:01pm On Jun 30
AqualinaXYZ:

Europeans tactfully dissolved most of the multi ethnic and multi religious countries that once existed in Europe because of issues like this.

But disunity among the people of the old southern regions has done all the harm against the southern regions of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Seizes 142 Cartons Of Alcohol In Katsina by Pojomojo: 2:05pm On Jun 30
I laugh, in Nigeria when you ban a product you only make it a lucrative business. This is to remind them that Kastina is the highest consumer if alcohol in the north, he should check statisense

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Seizes 142 Cartons Of Alcohol In Katsina by phemray(m): 2:07pm On Jun 30
Coolsperm:
It seems both Buhari and Tinubu used to take small small just like most Yoruba Muslims, they take small small

Jagaban must take small small oo, na confirmed city boy with level. I don't know of buhari but being a former military general? Well, sharia no dey for Mami mkt. But in all, am always afraid of people that don't take alcohol, don't do women, don't do betting, Don't smoke then claiming holiness?... Thier ways are not mostly pure but pretending.

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Seizes 142 Cartons Of Alcohol In Katsina by Pojomojo: 2:09pm On Jun 30
Roger3D:
Excellent work by the Hisbah. More grease to your elbows. Alcohol is banned in Katsina state so all drunkards should relocate back to their villages or face the consequences.
Speaking of drunkards, have you observe in this economy I haven't seen any drunkards of recent.
Re: Hisbah Seizes 142 Cartons Of Alcohol In Katsina by Pojomojo: 2:09pm On Jun 30
phemray:

Jagaban must take small small oo, na confirmed city boy with level. I don't know of buhari but being a former military general? Well, sharia no dey for Mami mkt. But in all, am always afraid of people that don't take alcohol, don't do women, don't do betting, Don't smoke then claiming holiness?... Thier ways are not mostly pure but pretending.
undecided why? You mind explaining.
Re: Hisbah Seizes 142 Cartons Of Alcohol In Katsina by eteebanky1: 2:11pm On Jun 30
ggood:
The only way that this menace will stop in the North is to restructure Nigeria, allow each State to manage their resources

Tinubu, himself is an advocator of this

Say no more, he is going to take some bold steps during his second tenure.
Re: Hisbah Seizes 142 Cartons Of Alcohol In Katsina by Thegamingorca(m): 2:21pm On Jun 30
It never tey wey this radda governor bring these lazy touts from Kano to Katsina.

Dem don already start work

Instead make them go dey attack bandits and boko haram nah alcohol dem get power over.
Re: Hisbah Seizes 142 Cartons Of Alcohol In Katsina by meditator(m): 2:32pm On Jun 30
Beremx:
Instead of destroying the drinks, why not send it to where it's allowed?

Hisbah people sef
Drinking alcohol is forbidden in both Islam and Christianity. Sending the drink any other place amount to being accomplice to sin again the Lord. So it better it's destroyed. I support this.

God bless Hisbah
Re: Hisbah Seizes 142 Cartons Of Alcohol In Katsina by ufotunang: 2:43pm On Jun 30
Beremx:
Instead of destroying the drinks, why not send it to where it's allowed?

Hisbah people sef
..but they cannot attack, kill and flush out bandits and terrorists that have been attacking and killing their people
Re: Hisbah Seizes 142 Cartons Of Alcohol In Katsina by ufotunang: 2:45pm On Jun 30
But they cannot attack, kill , flush out bandits and terrorists that have been attacking and killing their people,.it's alcoholic drinks that is their problem
Re: Hisbah Seizes 142 Cartons Of Alcohol In Katsina by osuofia2(m): 2:53pm On Jun 30
blowjohn:

Britain left u many decades ago yet I cannot stand on ur own
Dont mind them. Britain Australia and other countries and they are doing well

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Seizes 142 Cartons Of Alcohol In Katsina by Eriokanmi: 2:57pm On Jun 30
AqualinaXYZ:

Same in Saudi Arabia. Amazingly,the majority of their clerics drink alcohol from inside the kettle. They're the most hypocritical beings on earth. I remember the head of hisbah who was caught sleeping with someone else's woman but claimed he was consoling her in a hotel. If not for public outcry, he'd not have been removed. They kept him for a long time before bowing to pressure and got him out.

I hope tomorrow they'd not complain that their federal allocation was low because the same alcoholic company where tax is being collected and formed the fed revenues isn't paying flourishing due to sabotage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari To Visit Cameroon Over Boko Haram / Amotekun: Ekiti To Translate Laws Into Yoruba Language / Autonomy For Judiciary Non-Negotiable - Senate Tells Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.