Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,973 members, 7,880,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:25 AM

Introducing NBJ Agro Venture: Your Trusted Source (Photos) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Introducing NBJ Agro Venture: Your Trusted Source (Photos) (174 Views)

Introducing The Nines’ Newest Brand Ambassadors / VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Food, Agro & Solid Mineral For Free / Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introducing NBJ Agro Venture: Your Trusted Source (Photos) by IGNigintLtd(m): 8:40pm On Jun 29
Introducing N B J Agro Venture: Your Trusted Source for Quality Agro Produce

Hello, I'm Nneka Beatrice Jacob, CEO of N B J Agro Venture. We specialize in providing high-quality agricultural products including rice, yam, garri, and more. Here’s what we offer:

**Our Products:**
- **Abakaliki Rice:** Stone and husk-free, well-dried, and very nutritious. This organic rice is known for its excellent taste and cooking quality.
- Okwor Garri:** Renowned for being the best in the southeast, our garri is well-dried and crunchy.
- White Pure Ogoja Yam:** Sweet and perfect for all your yam dishes.

**Why Choose Us?**
- Our rice is clean and free from impurities, ensuring you get only the best.
- All our products are organic, nutritious, and carefully processed to maintain quality.
- We offer nationwide and worldwide delivery, ensuring your products reach you quickly and safely.

**Contact Us:**
- **Call:** 09031918714
- **WhatsApp:** 09093065274

For pricing details, please check the comment section. Payments can be made to:

**First Bank**
Account Number: 3092216175
Account Name: Nneka Beatrice Jacob

Your order is confirmed upon payment. Thank you for your support! We look forward to serving you and your family.

God bless you as you patronize and recommend us to your friends and family.

Source

https://www.facebook.com/share/1wqUjja15oJAmX6h/?mibextid=xfxF2i

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Introducing NBJ Agro Venture: Your Trusted Source (Photos) by IGNigintLtd(m): 8:41pm On Jun 29
Cc

Mynd44 Seun lalasticlala dominque

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Introducing NBJ Agro Venture: Your Trusted Source (Photos) by CHRIStoCaterin: 8:54pm On Jun 29
I have bought products from N B J Agro Venture before, and I can vouch for their quality and affordability. The Abakaliki rice is clean, delicious, and cooks perfectly. The Okwor garri is the best I've had—crunchy and well-dried. And the white pure Ogoja yam is incredibly sweet.

If you're looking for high-quality, nutritious agro produce at great prices, I highly recommend trying out N B J Agro Venture. You won't be disappointed!

By the way, this is the Nwa Abakaliki who just came back from the Maldives! AngieNation invited her to her wedding. It's great to see her products gaining the recognition they deserve.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Introducing NBJ Agro Venture: Your Trusted Source (Photos) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 9:11pm On Jun 29
CHRIStoCaterin:

By the way, this is the Nwa Abakaliki who just came back from the Maldives! AngieNation invited her to her wedding. It's great to see her products gaining the recognition they deserve.

Thanks so much I will place my order. Seeing it here alone I know it's a nice product

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Peanut Almond Slicing Machine / World Water Summit And Expo / Non Governmental Organisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.