Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,605 members, 7,878,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:26 AM

Woman Climbs Flyover And Plunges To Her Death In Delta - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Climbs Flyover And Plunges To Her Death In Delta (35668 Views)

Man Commits Suicide On Bayelsa Flyover / Nigeria’s COVID-19 Tests Climbs Up To 8,000 / Lockdown: Man Jumps From Onitsha Flyover In Suicide Attempt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Climbs Flyover And Plunges To Her Death In Delta by murphyung(m): 6:39pm On Jun 30
WhizdomXX:
Jesus Christ. The reason was that she and her "unmarried" husband have been living together for a while now, In the past 1 months the man was jobless and then he got a job as a contractor with Chevron, only to come home on the eve of that announcement with a lady that "he wants to marry". She sells fish and has been sustaining the family all this while.
One morning, she woke up and told them she is going to buy fish. On the way to the market, she started distributing the money she wanted to use to buy fish to people freel until she was left with 1k, then on reaching the bridge, she prayed on top the last 1k in her hand and jumped.

This is how false stories are spread.
Re: Woman Climbs Flyover And Plunges To Her Death In Delta by Austineva2: 6:41pm On Jun 30
WhizdomXX:
Jesus Christ. The reason was that she and her "unmarried" husband have been living together for a while now, In the past 1 months the man was jobless and then he got a job as a contractor with Chevron, only to come home on the eve of that announcement with a lady that "he wants to marry". She sells fish and has been sustaining the family all this while.
One morning, she woke up and told them she is going to buy fish. On the way to the market, she started distributing the money she wanted to use to buy fish to people freel until she was left with 1k, then on reaching the bridge, she prayed on top the last 1k in her hand and jumped.
what is the meaning of this trash u just narrated? Stop spreading lies. If you don't know the story, just stay calm and stop polluting the environs with fake news
Re: Woman Climbs Flyover And Plunges To Her Death In Delta by Machinegun91(m): 6:42pm On Jun 30
Sonofgod1990:
i knw d woman. she was hiv + before her death
you are HIV positive too

You can't deny it

I hope you are taking treatment?

1 Like

Re: Woman Climbs Flyover And Plunges To Her Death In Delta by TableLeg(m): 6:51pm On Jun 30
Nawa oooooo...........
Re: Woman Climbs Flyover And Plunges To Her Death In Delta by Truthsandtrusts: 6:56pm On Jun 30
post=130721536:
This Country Is Getting More Tougher, Cha E!

Then join her if truly
Re: Woman Climbs Flyover And Plunges To Her Death In Delta by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:57pm On Jun 30
That is a spirit sad
Re: Woman Climbs Flyover And Plunges To Her Death In Delta by dettolgel: 6:58pm On Jun 30
Feldie:
you will still die and the years you survived will not matter when you are decaying. If you can get over the shame and fears, choosing not to suffer or be humiliated and taking your own life is the most heroic thing you could ever do

My spirit animal I sight you.
Re: Woman Climbs Flyover And Plunges To Her Death In Delta by BigkokoRep: 7:04pm On Jun 30
Hold the man who decided to steal a mandate given another person when he knows he is at best an old ediot! see how people are committing suicide anyhow!

Asiwaju get out of there as it is clear you dey more confused and hopeless than Buhari!

post=130721529:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/6/woman-climbs-flyover-and-plunges-to-her-death-in-delta-2.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Climbs Flyover And Plunges To Her Death In Delta by lereinter(m): 7:11pm On Jun 30
WhizdomXX:

Is dis true

Reason she killed herself

Nawaz O
Re: Woman Climbs Flyover And Plunges To Her Death In Delta by novaman: 7:16pm On Jun 30
RighteousDemon:
They were filming her. Instead of proactive measures. Social media is making zombies out of Africans

If they tried to save her; it would only trend for a minute or two; so for them it pays to record the footage and watch it trend so that they can make some money
Re: Woman Climbs Flyover And Plunges To Her Death In Delta by Formation10: 7:18pm On Jun 30
9ja 9ja 9ja i hail thee 9ja only good at filming they will never think of a solution rather than filming i know after the death many of them that filming her will be sharing crocodile 🐊🐊🐊🐊 tears
Re: Woman Climbs Flyover And Plunges To Her Death In Delta by WhizdomXX(m): 7:19pm On Jun 30
EtinosaDLaw:

If what you've just typed is a lie, then you're doing a great disservice to the memory of this woman and everything she endured that led her to this moment. No be everything una go dey use joke.
Those that seem like a joke
Re: Woman Climbs Flyover And Plunges To Her Death In Delta by sprints1: 7:24pm On Jun 30
dauntless15:
I used to judge people who commit suicide and call them cowards, but not anymore, people are going through a lot, and most people don't have the emotional strength to make it through hopelessness, you no go know until you walk in her shoes, for her to go out like that it's obvious she must have experienced and emotional storm too strong she lost the willingness to keep surviving.
I pray you don't go through it... I once thought about suicide when I was ill and could not sleep... I was sleeping on the most dangerous sleeping pill when I wake up I feel headache that sometimes I just scream like someone' brain is not getting enough oxygen I was able to survive it after 2 years of learning to live like that... To God be the glory am devoid of using such drugs... I was ingesting 8 different pills amounting to 30 pills daily for the first 2 months... Suicide is not only about the economy so many things are involved especially schizophrenic and BPD people
Re: Woman Climbs Flyover And Plunges To Her Death In Delta by Goodman247: 7:25pm On Jun 30
Chrisrare:
Why not use a quick and less painful method like sniper. If life is hard, death shouldn't be also hard.
is sniper easy, do you know the pains she will pass tru bfore she dies
Re: Woman Climbs Flyover And Plunges To Her Death In Delta by efighter: 7:27pm On Jun 30
Chrisrare:
Why not use a quick and less painful method like sniper. If life is hard, death shouldn't be also hard.

I am an advocate of suicide.

We can resign for work
We can withdraw from school
We can end a relationship

Why can we end our life if we think we have had enough?
Re: Woman Climbs Flyover And Plunges To Her Death In Delta by RealSolution001: 7:32pm On Jun 30
Glory to Tinubu
Re: Woman Climbs Flyover And Plunges To Her Death In Delta by Jonjam269: 7:32pm On Jun 30
Feldie:
you will still die and the years you survived will not matter when you are decaying. If you can get over the shame and fears, choosing not to suffer or be humiliated and taking your own life is the most heroic thing you could ever do
Why not give it a try instead of this epistle?
Re: Woman Climbs Flyover And Plunges To Her Death In Delta by Essence20(m): 7:37pm On Jun 30
Chrisrare:
If you check very well, the method she chose is actually quicker and less painful than the snipper.
Re: Woman Climbs Flyover And Plunges To Her Death In Delta by ufomskylashi: 7:40pm On Jun 30
flyinnizam:
what would u have done?
. People begged her from under the flyover not to jump but she did
Re: Woman Climbs Flyover And Plunges To Her Death In Delta by fred04(m): 7:40pm On Jun 30
post=130721529:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/6/woman-climbs-flyover-and-plunges-to-her-death-in-delta-2.html
She was once strong like us.
It won't be well to those who supported or voted in this administration. I don't want to know the cause.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Climbs Flyover And Plunges To Her Death In Delta by Qadaffi2idiamin: 7:45pm On Jun 30
God will surely punish those that filmed this woman while taking her life and will punish those who watched in awe.

God will punish those defending the ineptitude of this drug fiddled administration.

God will punish their minows on Nairaland.
Re: Woman Climbs Flyover And Plunges To Her Death In Delta by Emdebby2: 7:49pm On Jun 30
No matter the situation, do not take your life.
Re: Woman Climbs Flyover And Plunges To Her Death In Delta by akyus(m): 7:49pm On Jun 30
Re: Woman Climbs Flyover And Plunges To Her Death In Delta by ufomskylashi: 7:57pm On Jun 30
Theoarhics:
Those stupid ppl filming and looking at her instead of saving her. Everything is now for the camera. Wasted era
. People begged her from under the flyover but she jumped instead. Where she jumped on is the middle of high speed express road. Don't blame people around they did their best
Re: Woman Climbs Flyover And Plunges To Her Death In Delta by VaginaAcademic: 8:00pm On Jun 30
Chrisrare:
sniper is more painful it burns the throat and the intestines before death
Re: Woman Climbs Flyover And Plunges To Her Death In Delta by IyfeNamikaze(m): 8:01pm On Jun 30
RighteousDemon:
They were filming her. Instead of proactive measures. Social media is making zombies out of Africans
And what do you think they should have done in this situation? Call superman abi na spiderman to the rescue?
Re: Woman Climbs Flyover And Plunges To Her Death In Delta by VaginaAcademic: 8:01pm On Jun 30
Sonofgod1990:
i knw d woman. she was hiv + before her death
thats not enough to commit suicide hiv is not a death sentence she must have a very severe form of depression
Re: Woman Climbs Flyover And Plunges To Her Death In Delta by IyfeNamikaze(m): 8:03pm On Jun 30
ElevationD:
It’s so saddening that citizens, rather than move to save, use their cameras to take pictures.

Was it not possible for some of those bystanders to move to stop her?

Life has become such a struggle for many people worldwide. People have various reasons for committing suicide. However, it is a wrong move. Even in the most hopeless looking situations, there’s always a way.

May her family be comforted.
move to save her how na? Shey they should have caught her in mid air before she hits the ground?
Re: Woman Climbs Flyover And Plunges To Her Death In Delta by Emekuz256(m): 8:27pm On Jun 30
πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“ , why na woman. There are people passing through worst problems in life that are still holding up to a better future hope of restoration. 😭😭😭😭😭
Re: Woman Climbs Flyover And Plunges To Her Death In Delta by HASSANWASIU1999: 8:36pm On Jun 30
See one thing I just see in this matter is that,this kind had mind to have killed people in d past either by poisoning,or other means because for someone to result to this kind of death the person really had mind why why and why are you removed by somebody somewhere this life self e get as e bi
Re: Woman Climbs Flyover And Plunges To Her Death In Delta by Eleohjo: 8:48pm On Jun 30
Chrisrare:

Sniper is not an easy killer, it's an organ eating ,liquid monster.

Sniper is a DDVP 2,2.

Ok...sniper is a Dichlorovinyl Dimethyl phosphate compound, produced by ndi Swiss Nigeria Chemical Compound.

When you blindly drink sniper, that you want to kill yourself, this is what will happen to you....

1. Your eyeballs will swim in its own water as forced tears escapes from its reservoir

2. You will have serious discharges from your nose...oh, it's late, you will have no control over these happenings now.

3. A banging migraine will set in. You will hold unto your head and scream like it wants to explode..

4. Your chest will tighten, forcing close , making sure that your body have lost control over it.

5. You will be on the floor by now, screaming through all your senses, as saliva pours out from your mouth like a slow, mini river.

6. You will mess yourself up with vomiting, and you will long to vomit your intestines too, to be relieved, cos you are now in so much regrets for taking the sniper, but ah,ah,ah...sniper must finish it's job.

7. The rest of the crises comes in turns as you shit all over yourself ...sweating ,muscle fasciculation, your blood pressure will go down low, convulsions, then, your life will be squeezed out of you through the shutting down of your lungs and kidney....cardiac arrest will aid your departure.

The last thing that will die in you, is your brain that will take in every information before shutting down. It will allow you watch yourself, give up the pained ghost.

That's why they will meet you when you are dead, with your eyes open, drooling, a lot of poo in your underwear, your body twisted in a strange position as you tried to fight off the pain and crises, and they will observe the signs of struggle in the room you took the sniper...cos you will climb the walls, tear the sheets, rip some of your hair off, just to quail the killing pain.. some run off from their houses,screaming for people to help them, that they drank sniper, that's how they ended up in the hospital.

If you are lucky, your system could be flushed when it has not shut down everything, but you will never remain the same, if you are unlucky, you will die on your way to the hospital, or in the hospital...but in your dead eyes, the last memorial record in it, before your terrorized brain, shuts down, is "regrets".

You can see, it's not an easy death.

Should in case you are among those, waiting on queue to snipe yourself out..the dead cannot come back to tell you their experiences with sniper...that 100ml ,200/300 naira otapiapia, is a terminator..a gradually, ruthless, wicked terminator.

You are deceived when they make you believe that sniper is the easier way out, no, it will slowly devour you from the inside, as it shuts down your organs one by one in a tearing order.

It's only a bullet to your head, measured well, not to miss the brain, that can be the fast killer you anticipated, not sniper.

If you are depressed, drink more of cold juices, while you think your way out. Suicide is not a joke.

Sniper will make you see your ear without mirror, will force you to beg for your life back, but it will scream back at you from your system, to let it do its job.

It will give you a slow, dragged, struggled, regrettable death...

Why don't you use that strength of fighting a painful death, and fight your way out to live?

You don't wanna mess with that insecticide called sniper. Trust me..no think am, no take am.

# *copied*

2 Likes

Re: Woman Climbs Flyover And Plunges To Her Death In Delta by Neoteny(m): 8:58pm On Jun 30
Chrisrare:

Sometimes they need a spectacle. They just can't quietly go without offending sensibilities of the public.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi / DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October / Nigerian Man Dies 20 Days After His Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.