Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,600 members, 7,882,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:21 PM

Hamas Ready To Surrender Over War In Gaza - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hamas Ready To Surrender Over War In Gaza (1490 Views)

17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects / Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says / Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hamas Ready To Surrender Over War In Gaza by ILoveFaith: 2:06am On Jun 30
A senior spokesperson of Hamas Osama Hamdan, said Hamas is ready to deal positively with serious ‘permanent ceasefire’ proposal as UN says Gaza is ‘unbearable’.

Sanitary conditions for displaced Palestinians living under plastic sheeting in Gaza are “desperate”, the United Nations agency for Palestinian refugees said, as summer temperatures soar and rubbish piles up.
A senior Hamas official said there’s been no progress in ceasefire talks, but the Palestinian group remains ready to “deal positively” with any proposal that includes a “permanent ceasefire”.

UNWRA spokesperson Louise Wateridge says that summer heat has become “unbearable” in Gaza, with families “living under plastic sheeting” as “temperatures soar”.
Wateridge also noted that sanitary conditions had become desperate for displaced people living “next to mountains of garbage and sewage”

Israeli airstrikes in Gaza have claimed the lives of at least 40 Palestinians across different parts of the Strip on Saturday. In the southwest, tanks targeted displaced civilians in designated safe zones. Additionally, ground operations in al- Mawasi neighbourhood have resulted in widespread destruction and casualties.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog/2024/6/30/israel-war-on-gaza-live-gaza-unbearable-as-no-progress-in-truce-talks

1 Like

Re: Hamas Ready To Surrender Over War In Gaza by Skiddo2020: 2:50am On Jun 30
They never see anything. God bless Israel.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hamas Ready To Surrender Over War In Gaza by deathtoLeo: 3:25am On Jun 30
lol dem no dey teli person
but Yoruba Muslims was saying that hamas are winning ooo
hiohiohiohiohiohio.

we've reduced hamas to debris.
time to focus on Hezbolah
all terrorists must die
hahahahahaha

12 Likes

Re: Hamas Ready To Surrender Over War In Gaza by willyo(m): 4:40am On Jun 30
Israel is indeed God’s own country.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hamas Ready To Surrender Over War In Gaza by wrongman665(m): 5:04am On Jun 30
They must fight.

1 Like

Re: Hamas Ready To Surrender Over War In Gaza by Whalis: 5:06am On Jun 30
May we see peace in Jerusalem. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Ready To Surrender Over War In Gaza by Coolsperm: 5:17am On Jun 30
But Yoruba Muslims were busy cheering and clapping for Hamas the day they invaded Israel, most Yoruba Muslims are terrorist in waiting

8 Likes

Re: Hamas Ready To Surrender Over War In Gaza by Tranquillity360: 5:37am On Jun 30
Two state solution is the best, But current mentality of Hamas and most Palestinians, even most Muslims in the world have is why I don't see Israel agreeing to that again.

How can you have the mindset that Israel must be wiped out from the surface of Earth.
Which means if Israel allows two state, instead of building your country, you will be building weapons, and making alliance with your fellow Muslim violent group in middle East, waiting to strike Israel.

8 Likes

Re: Hamas Ready To Surrender Over War In Gaza by magoo10(m): 5:59am On Jun 30
Trouble dey yanga go wake am
Re: Hamas Ready To Surrender Over War In Gaza by Zubeezanga(m): 6:48am On Jun 30
Just imagine, in as much as i hate terrorism, i just pity the civilians caught in the crossfire, now just see iran goading lebanon, i mean wetting d worry people sef dem go jus dy find trouble up and down.

1 Like

Re: Hamas Ready To Surrender Over War In Gaza by Anguldi(m): 6:49am On Jun 30
Motayoayinde tongue
Re: Hamas Ready To Surrender Over War In Gaza by Anguldi(m): 6:50am On Jun 30
Tranquillity360:
Two state solution is the best, But current mentality of Hamas and most Palestinians, even most Muslims in the world have is why I don't see Israel agreeing to that again.

How can you have the mindset that Israel must be wiped out from the surface of Earth.
Which means if Israel allows two state, instead of building your country, you will be building weapons, and making alliance with your fellow Muslim violent group in middle East, waiting to strike Israel.
Very good summary 💯

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Ready To Surrender Over War In Gaza by EcoNews: 6:56am On Jun 30
But Isreal do not have the mind set to wipe Palestine out ba ?!

Tranquillity360:

Re: Hamas Ready To Surrender Over War In Gaza by Tranquillity360: 6:59am On Jun 30
EcoNews:
Bit Isreal do not have the mind set to wipe Palestine out ba ?!

I have never see them say that, unlike Muslims.

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Ready To Surrender Over War In Gaza by Charmingrascal(m): 8:21am On Jun 30
Lebanese Hisbollah that is calling for war now will beg Israel later when Israel finish with am.
If Iran put body e go collect.

Israel is divine

1 Like

Re: Hamas Ready To Surrender Over War In Gaza by Guestlander: 8:36am On Jun 30
deathtoLeo:
lol dem no dey teli person
but Yoruba Muslims was saying that hamas are winning ooo
hiohiohiohiohiohio.

we've reduced hamas to debris.
time to focus on Hezbolah
all terrorists must die
hahahahahaha

Isreal helped the Apartheid South Africa to develop a nuclear weapon. Who were the main enemies of the regime, mostly the Frontline states fighting against Apartheid. And guess what, Nigeria was considered one of them despite not being in Southern Africa.
I don't know what you mean by "we've reduced hamas"
What kinship do you share with Isreal?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2006/feb/07/southafrica.israel

Re: Hamas Ready To Surrender Over War In Gaza by EcoNews: 8:53am On Jun 30
How is it my business you refuse to see what the entire Isreal parliament debate day to day.
Tranquillity360:
I have never see them say that, unlike Muslims.
Re: Hamas Ready To Surrender Over War In Gaza by GODPUNISHALABI: 10:42am On Jun 30
They should fight to the last man Allah will give them victory
Re: Hamas Ready To Surrender Over War In Gaza by rayvelez(m): 10:55am On Jun 30
We the IDF are not ready for any ceasefire with the Hamas terrorists we won’t stop until we quench the fire and eliminate all the threat.
Re: Hamas Ready To Surrender Over War In Gaza by Delejumi(m): 11:07am On Jun 30
EcoNews:
How is it my business you refuse to see what the entire Isreal parliament debate day to day.

Uncle please enlighten us...

Israel has never been the one to ferment trouble at any time.
Few years ago, Israel had a breakthrough relation with other Muslim Nation, you think if their plan was to wipe them out they would have the accord they had with Jordan 🇯🇴, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and the likes?

You absolutely don't know history.

1 Like

Re: Hamas Ready To Surrender Over War In Gaza by willyo(m): 3:02pm On Jun 30
GODPUNISHALABI:
They should fight to the last man Allah will give them victory

This is a wicked sarcasm grin grin
Re: Hamas Ready To Surrender Over War In Gaza by COOL10(m): 3:37pm On Jun 30
No, they shouldn't surrender oo. Israel is yet to give them the final uppercut. That is going to be epic grin
Re: Hamas Ready To Surrender Over War In Gaza by lastmessenger: 4:09pm On Jun 30
are they tired already ? Let them keep fighting and hold on to the few Israeli civilians while they cry to the world about genocide. Fooooools

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Capital Punishment? / Another Tanker Explosion. / Deputy Governor Of Ekiti State Mrs Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.