Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,178 members, 7,896,997 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 06:35 AM

Ending My Life Seems Like The Best Option Now - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ending My Life Seems Like The Best Option Now (302 Views)

Seems Like Mohbad Spirit Is Fighting The Wrong Naira / Think Of The Ending???? / Which Of These Facebook Notifications Do You Like The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ending My Life Seems Like The Best Option Now by Mavellouzz(m): 2:32am On Jun 30
Good morning my Nairaland family, I'm Ugo,I've been a guest here for 2years now buh decided to create this account today. I'm a 300 level student of university of calabar. I'm at that point in life where people do anything even go into crime to survive... Today will make it the 4th day I've gone without food, and no hope of getting it from anywhere, I can barely stand from this bed, the only strength I've got left is the one I'm using to type this... Imagine suicide sounding like the best option left... I decided to post this here cos I believe I'll find help, there are a lot of good people on this forum. Please, any form of help will be really appreciated. I'm ready for any kind of online hustle that I can use to atleast feed myself please, I'm hanging on to the hope that I can find help here. I'm the one training myself in school buh this 300 level every fee is on the increase,I haven't even paid my school fees (#85k) till now and exams will soon start... Please, I'm not ashamed to ask for help instead of dying in this room... please help me, I'll make available every detail about me including my admission letter and NIN on your request... Thank you so much 🙏
Re: Ending My Life Seems Like The Best Option Now by DiskJokeyManic: 12:37pm On Jun 30
WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!!!

This is a WELL-KNOWN SCAMMER he created this Account to beg ND Defraud Innocent Nairalandersbof their Hard earned Monies. BECAREFUL!!!!

Re: Ending My Life Seems Like The Best Option Now by Mavellouzz(m): 1:43pm On Jun 30
I know very well that there are a lot of scammers on this forum but I just decided to give it a trial... It's okay if you see me as a scammer, but remember that I'm ready to provide my school admission letter, NIN, student ID and voters card...I can do a video call if I need to, I can even send you the link to the portal for school fees payments and my details, (Matric number) University of Calabar... Help me if you can, I'm honestly in need... Yes I created this account few hours ago, buh I've been a guest here for a very long time... Thanks alot in advance [/quote]
Re: Ending My Life Seems Like The Best Option Now by lordm(m): 3:54pm On Jun 30
Sell your phone

(1) (Reply)

Https://www.ozhealthguide.com/ / Very Funny Comedy Video ��� / Https://youtu.be/eflcpdizq2i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.