Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,907 members, 7,918,951 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 06:12 PM

Rumour About Access Bank Foldup - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rumour About Access Bank Foldup (235 Views)

Pere Dispels Rumour About Dating The First Lady Of Kogi State. / What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? / What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rumour About Access Bank Foldup by Risx(m): 6:15am On Jun 30
I heard from two different people that Access Bank wants to fold up. But i just wants to take it to this public forum to verify the autenticity of this. Because in every rumour there may be an element of truth.
#Pls i don't mean to create fear in the mind of anybody.
Re: Rumour About Access Bank Foldup by immortalcrown(m): 6:16am On Jun 30
Hmmm!
Re: Rumour About Access Bank Foldup by RealityKings: 7:25am On Jun 30
Don't spread funny rumors. Banks don't fold up in Nigeria anymore. There will be some rather be taken over

1 Like

Re: Rumour About Access Bank Foldup by Dexpro: 7:38am On Jun 30
Risx:
I heard from two different people that Access Bank wants to fold up. But i just wants to take it to this public forum to verify the autenticity of this. Because in every rumour there may be an element of truth.
#Pls i don't mean to create fear in the mind of anybody.

Perish that thought! Access bank is the second most healthy bank in Nigeria.
Re: Rumour About Access Bank Foldup by galantjoe(m): 7:56am On Jun 30
RealityKings:
Don't spread funny rumors. Banks don't fold up in Nigeria anymore. There will be some rather be taken over

But banking license of Heritage Bank was revoked by the CBN on 3rd June 2024 and ordered NDIC to liquidate it.

Are you in the moon that you didn't hear about this. Everything is possible in Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

It's Feb 5th And Is My Birthday / Mytruehost Canada- Hire To Get Special Discount / This Specified Skincare Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.