Stats: 3,170,490 members, 7,878,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 03:20 PM

Six Companies Get Licences To Distribute Power - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six Companies Get Licences To Distribute Power (21647 Views)

Six Companies Get Licences To Distribute Power / NBC Revokes Licences Of Silverbird, AIT, Raypower, Rhythm FM, Others / CBN Restricts Milk Importation To Six Companies (2) (3) (4)

Re: Six Companies Get Licences To Distribute Power by dheilaw1(m): 6:04pm On Jun 30
Freshfish4:

You no get sense!!! Can't you be reasonable for once in your life
did he mention any name? Werey.
Re: Six Companies Get Licences To Distribute Power by Omoapena(m): 6:06pm On Jun 30
I pray GPI gets this license from FG too...
Re: Six Companies Get Licences To Distribute Power by erico2k2(m): 6:11pm On Jun 30
Islie:

https://punchng.com/six-companies-get-licences-to-distribute-power/
OK Over to State Governors, so make we nor hear story again ohhh, cos state governors never aver include electricity in their manifesto.
Re: Six Companies Get Licences To Distribute Power by emmyN(m): 6:25pm On Jun 30
BEDC is the worst disco in the country.
Re: Six Companies Get Licences To Distribute Power by Franking: 6:28pm On Jun 30
chopnaira:
Some people (enemies of Nigeria) will still cry at this news

Lol. Ignorance is a disease.

This one is just seeking attention.
Re: Six Companies Get Licences To Distribute Power by ceejay80s(m): 7:09pm On Jun 30
Now they will milk us dry,
U Nigerians think it's for ur interest
Re: Six Companies Get Licences To Distribute Power by commoditiesnig: 7:09pm On Jun 30
Good one.. Adding to more efficient generating and transmission companies, we hope for better power supply
Re: Six Companies Get Licences To Distribute Power by ceejay80s(m): 7:11pm On Jun 30
helinues:
Good

Now, we should be expecting improvement. Private entities take business serious more than government

Instead of privatizing, give it to different firms and let them be competing with themselves. Smart move by the FG
U guys didn't learn from the one they privatized before?
U think it's for ur interest?
They will milk u dry
Re: Six Companies Get Licences To Distribute Power by ceejay80s(m): 7:14pm On Jun 30
adikings22:

Unna never know how far!!! Nigerians should get ready to pay more with their dwindling purchasing power.
Exactly!!!
The former that was privatized before people were shouting price of bill will come down,
Has it come down now?
Re: Six Companies Get Licences To Distribute Power by deyplay: 7:14pm On Jun 30
DevilsEqual:
Nigeria now seem to be more organized across all sectors than ever before

We actually need this reorganization

God bless PBAT
May your life be reorganised the way he reorganised Nigeria. And everybody say.....
Re: Six Companies Get Licences To Distribute Power by highoctane: 7:24pm On Jun 30
orikoku:
Where's the power?

Locate where the comfort at.
My neighbourhood usually have for mostal a times 24 hours uninterrupted light. But we pay more than what the ears may not like to hear.
Re: Six Companies Get Licences To Distribute Power by Kokomaster69: 7:30pm On Jun 30
Tinubu government always looking for ways to create cash outs for their cronies.

Paddy paddy government as usual.
Re: Six Companies Get Licences To Distribute Power by Goodman247: 7:33pm On Jun 30
Long over due
Re: Six Companies Get Licences To Distribute Power by tungamaje: 8:16pm On Jun 30
emmyN:
BEDC is the worst disco in the country.
I totally agree with you. Since I came to Akure in 2011, I haven't seen any district that can boast 6 hours continuous light any where in this city.
Re: Six Companies Get Licences To Distribute Power by rotadeco27: 10:26pm On Jun 30
danieYmo:

Lol, keep deceiving yourself.
They're not generating anything more than is currently generated.
The solution is first generating more megawatts of electricity. They can't continue to generate 4k megawatts and expected an improvement in power supply.
I have been having light for close to 24hrs every day , u people that are shouting where is the light ,let the band A thing reach ur side then u will believe that this country can actually work.
The money being paid has made the people in my area to wake up to their right and demand for it. If power holding do any how na sue straight
Re: Six Companies Get Licences To Distribute Power by Nicepoker(m): 11:43pm On Jun 30
helinues:
Good

Now, we should be expecting improvement. Private entities take business serious more than government

Instead of privatizing, give it to different firms and let them be competing with themselves. Smart move by the FG
With 4,000mw? Dude you need a stable well paid job
Re: Six Companies Get Licences To Distribute Power by emmyN(m): 12:38am On Jul 01
tungamaje:

I totally agree with you. Since I came to Akure in 2011, I haven't seen any district that can boast 6 hours continuous light any where in this city.

Six hours is an overreach. The ones in the parts of Delta State I know of only restore power for two hours at midnight everyday.
Re: Six Companies Get Licences To Distribute Power by Menclothing1: 7:33am On Jul 01
Nigeria will be great
Re: Six Companies Get Licences To Distribute Power by Deemaco123: 3:06pm On Jul 01
Seize the Power! Rare Opportunity - Transformer Plant for Sale.
Contact for more enquiries or quotes
08148644653 , 07068249502

Ex-militant Leader Denies Slapping Timipre Sylva / Building Sealed By EFCC In Wuse 2 Abuja Is Not GTB Property / President Buhari's Tribute To Late Ocholi

Viewing this topic: lurojohn(m)