Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,979 members, 7,925,036 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 09:13 AM

Ibrahim Ogohi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Defence Staff Dies) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Ogohi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Defence Staff Dies) (20741 Views)

Nehemiah Dalung Is Dead! Former Sports Minister, Solomon Dalung Loses Son / Ernest Shonekan Is Dead. Former Interim National Government Leader Dies / Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Ogohi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Defence Staff Dies) by Unbreakable007: 8:15am On Jul 01
casualobserver:
How can he be the first to be a 4 star general when Aikhomu was Admiral before him?

Aikhomu was vice admiral i.e 3 star general (Chief of the Naval staff)
Re: Ibrahim Ogohi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Defence Staff Dies) by Joy2dworldxyz: 8:25am On Jul 01
EducasionMe:
Why are we fepple dieing

It's Tinubulation that is killing every living thing.....
Re: Ibrahim Ogohi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Defence Staff Dies) by Triplerg: 8:34am On Jul 01
May his soul rest in peace. He wasn't the first four star general in the navy. There was Augustus Aikhomu before him.
Re: Ibrahim Ogohi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Defence Staff Dies) by travelzcruix: 8:39am On Jul 01
The man keep face like Ebonyi state governor, or are they related?
Re: Ibrahim Ogohi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Defence Staff Dies) by karkinase(m): 9:53am On Jul 01
Omo this man popular oo.. was just seeing tribute all across yesterday
Re: Ibrahim Ogohi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Defence Staff Dies) by IndianRomeo: 10:05am On Jul 01
May his soul rest in peace. He was a man of the people, and he loved his own people too much. I can't forget his order from Abuja, that saved me indirectly.
Re: Ibrahim Ogohi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Defence Staff Dies) by AriyaTV: 10:37am On Jul 01
Benwems:

do you know what 69 billion dollar is? you people just talk because you feel like talking.

I wonder how some of you on this platform thinks.

Do you know me?

You are on a faceless forum, you think that gives right to quote people and talk as you like.
Re: Ibrahim Ogohi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Defence Staff Dies) by magicfairy(m): 10:41am On Jul 01
He was not the first Admiral in the Nigerian Navy, there had been others, Augustus Aikhomu was an Admiral.
ogododo:

https://dailytrust.com/former-chief-of-defence-staff-lbrahim-ogohi-is-dead/
Re: Ibrahim Ogohi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Defence Staff Dies) by billyG(m): 11:48am On Jul 01
Why d photographer come arrange his mouth like that?I hope no b over booze kill am?RIP Omo igala!
Re: Ibrahim Ogohi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Defence Staff Dies) by EducasionMe(m): 2:07pm On Jul 01
Are you sua?
Joy2dworldxyz:

It's Tinubulation that is killing every living thing.....
Re: Ibrahim Ogohi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Defence Staff Dies) by MallamJ: 8:03pm On Jul 01
i be rich woman and i dey look for husband.... 09132941382
Re: Ibrahim Ogohi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Defence Staff Dies) by Emyson01(m): 10:00pm On Jul 01
Jamiubond009:
Guy was tidying KSU chics back then
Your head dey there. You be homegrown. Na few people know this one..
Re: Ibrahim Ogohi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Defence Staff Dies) by Madas1986(m): 2:46am On Jul 02
mmadu5:
ugly looking man . they shall all die like this in jesus name amen
and the beautiful face you Will not die some day mtchew
Re: Ibrahim Ogohi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Defence Staff Dies) by October1960: 3:48am On Jul 02
Maybe one of the people in government who stole money meant for 200 million people.

One day Nigerians will wake up.
Re: Ibrahim Ogohi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Defence Staff Dies) by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:07am On Jul 02
ogododo:
OBJ assembled everi everi No be emilokpan wey be all Lagos affairs
Wike is from Lagos àbí? Smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Severes Diplomatic Relations With Taiwan, Closes Abuja Office / Abba Kyari: PSC Insists On Outright Dismissal, Prosecution Of Super Cop / Your Money Will Not Expire: Oshiomhole Denounces Buhari's Naira Policy (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.