Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,280 members, 7,894,189 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 04:08 AM

Ashmusy Returns 1 Million Naira Promotion Money After Verydarkman’s Intervention - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ashmusy Returns 1 Million Naira Promotion Money After Verydarkman’s Intervention (31107 Views)

"I Will Rather Die Than Apologize To Obi Cubana"- Verydarkman Stands His Ground / Tips on how to retrieve your money after you have been scammed. / Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ashmusy Returns 1 Million Naira Promotion Money After Verydarkman’s Intervention by Almiron: 12:23pm On Jun 30
Ashmusy returns 1 million naira after VeryDarkMan's public call-out, sparking debate on influencer accountability in brand deals.

Influencer Ashmusy has sparked controversy by returning 1 million naira following a public call-out from VeryDarkMan (VDM) for failing to refund a brand promotion payment.

Despite promises, Ashmusy allegedly requested an additional 1.5 million naira. The incident has ignited a debate on transparency in influencer marketing. Social media reactions varied, with many applauding VDM's stance while others criticized Ashmusy's actions, highlighting the ongoing scrutiny of social media influencers' practices.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ashmusy Returns 1 Million Naira Promotion Money After Verydarkman’s Intervention by Almiron: 12:23pm On Jun 30
I was forced to create this thread after seeing a thread bashing VDM on the front page.

Y'all Nigerians really deserve Buhari, Tinubu, and even the worst of them all. Our leaders are a true reflection of our society. I feel no pity for anyone aside from my immediate family.

This is the same dude y'all intimidating and calling names because he's defending himself online.

He was the one an unknown businessman in Alaba ran to when he was defrauded by an unknown influencer, not PaulO, Obi or Iyabo Ojo

The influencer bragged that even if the man called him out on social media, it would only boost her brand. If he reported to the police, she would be out of the country

In less than 12 hours after VDM called the fraudster out, she refunded the money. I think the issue had been going on for months.

So my question is, if there's no voice like VDM, she wouldn't refund the money because the man is just a nobody with no name or connection.

Should he report to Iyabo Ojo or Obi Cubana to help call the unknown influencer out?

Y'all hypocrites, the young man is doing this even without getting paid. Y'all just like being in chains: rice at #100k per bag, fuel at #2k per liter—pain is what y'all like.

Like this famous Yoruba adage "Olooto Ilu ni oshika ilu"... Meaning people hates the truth.

The set of people that hates VDM are people with questionable character: scammers, oloshos, and every evil person in society hates this young man.

As he fondly says, "Y'all gonna learn, y'all will learn the hard way."

Nlfpmod frontpage my boss

291 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Ashmusy Returns 1 Million Naira Promotion Money After Verydarkman’s Intervention by Almiron: 2:18pm On Jun 30
Re: Ashmusy Returns 1 Million Naira Promotion Money After Verydarkman’s Intervention by Risingblue008(m): 9:37pm On Jun 30
This mn sabi cast person for internet sha
As in,na butcher he go butcher u

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ashmusy Returns 1 Million Naira Promotion Money After Verydarkman’s Intervention by uncleck: 9:38pm On Jun 30
Love him or hate him, VDM is the only Nigerian influencer with principle, at least for now. When he believes in something, he fights for it till finish irrespective of what he'll gain or lose

101 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ashmusy Returns 1 Million Naira Promotion Money After Verydarkman’s Intervention by AfeezShomorin(m): 9:38pm On Jun 30
Self appointed activists don dey too plenty for Nigeria sef angry

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ashmusy Returns 1 Million Naira Promotion Money After Verydarkman’s Intervention by jubrilELsudan: 9:39pm On Jun 30
OLD GIST

LATEST GIST BE SEY THE GIRL DON USE COMMISIONER OF POLICE ARREST VDM FOR CYBER BULLYING AND INTIMIDATION AND DEFAMATION

AND LATEST LATEST GIST BE SEY POLICE DON RELEASE AM

AS E BE SO VeryDaftMumu NEEDS TO BE VERY CAREFUL CAUSE AS E BE SO DEM DON SUBMIT HIM NAME AND PIKSURE TO HIRED KILLERS FOR KPAING SO OOOOOOOO

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ashmusy Returns 1 Million Naira Promotion Money After Verydarkman’s Intervention by Decentdave(m): 9:39pm On Jun 30
Like[/b]for VDM[b] share for Tinubu

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ashmusy Returns 1 Million Naira Promotion Money After Verydarkman’s Intervention by AfeezShomorin(m): 9:39pm On Jun 30
Bebire:
Later they will say VDM is not usefull

He likes to overdo and will soon put himself in big trouble

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ashmusy Returns 1 Million Naira Promotion Money After Verydarkman’s Intervention by AfeezShomorin(m): 9:39pm On Jun 30
Aquatic67:
VDM is trying, only need to take it easy

Na oversabi dey worry am

5 Likes

Re: Ashmusy Returns 1 Million Naira Promotion Money After Verydarkman’s Intervention by YoshihideSuga: 9:39pm On Jun 30
YoshihideSuga:
In reality, I would believe he doesn't employ anyone. And if he truly does, then he employs them on part-time basis.

Nigerians are innately dishonest people. So, always triple-check what they parrot. They lie a lot, and do so brazenly.

Ashmushy is a criminal!

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ashmusy Returns 1 Million Naira Promotion Money After Verydarkman’s Intervention by Wizpa(m): 9:39pm On Jun 30
Aquatic67:
VDM is trying, only need to take it easy

Why should he take it easy??

E no go better for those who dey sacrifice National interest for their selfish gains

Ashawo_Musy... wolf in sheepskin

82 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ashmusy Returns 1 Million Naira Promotion Money After Verydarkman’s Intervention by mustbewell: 9:39pm On Jun 30
VDM on it

1 Like

Re: Ashmusy Returns 1 Million Naira Promotion Money After Verydarkman’s Intervention by vowiski(m): 9:40pm On Jun 30
Shameless entity
Re: Ashmusy Returns 1 Million Naira Promotion Money After Verydarkman’s Intervention by Sonnobax15(m): 9:40pm On Jun 30
grin
I like VDM,but the way Nigerian bannies take hate am needs to be studied in Nigerian higher institutions cuz I don't really understand why any sensible person with his/her complete brains would hate VDM..

Any ways, kudos to VDM for successfully dragging the native cockerel like cassava engine and na once she loyal..

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ashmusy Returns 1 Million Naira Promotion Money After Verydarkman’s Intervention by oriakuuzoma: 9:40pm On Jun 30
Almiron:
I was forced to create this thread after seeing a thread bashing VDM on the front page.

Y'all Nigerians really deserve Buhari, Tinubu, and even the worst of them all. Our leaders are a true reflection of our society. I feel no pity for anyone aside from my immediate family.

This is the same dude y'all intimidating and calling names because he's defending himself online.

He was the one an unknown businessman in Alaba ran to when he was defrauded by an unknown influencer, not PaulO, Obi or Iyabo Ojo

The influencer bragged that even if the man called him out on social media, it would only boost her brand. If he reported to the police, she would be out of the country

In less than 12 hours after VDM called the fraudster out, she refunded the money. I think the issue had been going on for months.

So my question is, if there's no voice like VDM, she wouldn't refund the money because the man is just a nobody with no name or connection.

Should he report to Iyabo Ojo or Obi Cubana to help call the unknown influencer out?

Y'all hypocrites, the young man is doing this even without getting paid. Y'all just like being in chains: rice at #100k per bag, fuel at #2k per liter—pain is what y'all like.

Like this famous Yoruba adage "Olooto Ilu no oshika ilu"... Meaning people hates the truth.

The set of people that hates VDM are people with questionable character: scammers, oloshos, and every evil person in society hates this young man.

As he fondly says, "Y'all gonna learn, y'all will learn the hard way."

Nlfpmod frontpage my boss
n Nigeria youths are the worst people u can help..... Vdm is a good man

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ashmusy Returns 1 Million Naira Promotion Money After Verydarkman’s Intervention by faithfull18(f): 9:41pm On Jun 30
Hmmn.
Re: Ashmusy Returns 1 Million Naira Promotion Money After Verydarkman’s Intervention by YoungLionken(m): 9:41pm On Jun 30
Two people everyone's (celebs) trying so hard to avoid; VDM and Portable cheesy..

She quickly respond before VDM go drag her open her sexual secrets for the industry cheesy..

But joking apart, you see why they say that Nigeria has gone to the dogs. I mean who's Ashmussy abi hushpuppi abi wetin she call herself, that she's confident enough to say no refund and nothing would happen sad? If we see truth make we dey talk.

Thanks VDM, I was once against you when you called out Cubana. I refrained when I learnt that Iyabo insulted your mom (which I or others criticizing wouldn't have tolerated either). Cubana (a world wide simp) who didn't get or bother to ask questions, was quick to come to her defence. Prolly because she got a pussay, boobs and boots. We see a lot of them (Cubana's type) everyday, who could care less to know what led to an issue, as far as a woman is involved undecided...

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ashmusy Returns 1 Million Naira Promotion Money After Verydarkman’s Intervention by jeckin205: 9:41pm On Jun 30
Okay
Re: Ashmusy Returns 1 Million Naira Promotion Money After Verydarkman’s Intervention by Melagros(m): 9:42pm On Jun 30
COMRADES are speechless...it's well
Re: Ashmusy Returns 1 Million Naira Promotion Money After Verydarkman’s Intervention by Abbeytoy(m): 9:43pm On Jun 30
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Ashmusy Returns 1 Million Naira Promotion Money After Verydarkman’s Intervention by Caramia2020(m): 9:43pm On Jun 30
Hmm
Re: Ashmusy Returns 1 Million Naira Promotion Money After Verydarkman’s Intervention by emmabest2000(m): 9:43pm On Jun 30
VDM no gree for anyone grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ashmusy Returns 1 Million Naira Promotion Money After Verydarkman’s Intervention by Ezmans: 9:43pm On Jun 30
uncleck:
Love him or hate him, VDM is the only Nigerian influencer with principle, at least for now. When he believes in something, he fights for it till finish irrespective of what he'll gain or lose
He will blow very soon

1 Like

Re: Ashmusy Returns 1 Million Naira Promotion Money After Verydarkman’s Intervention by hunee: 9:44pm On Jun 30
Every good side has her own opposition. If you are in Rome, behave like Roman. Vdm no do reach Fela, Thomas Sankara. There are different approaches to these things. Everyone has a name to protect and vdm should be more intentional in his actions by communicating with the other party first before calling them out.
The way he is going, he may face alot of issues on long run because there are always too sides to a coin, make him apply caution.

I wish him luck

5 Likes

Re: Ashmusy Returns 1 Million Naira Promotion Money After Verydarkman’s Intervention by NOwazobia: 9:45pm On Jun 30
Not a fan.

Infact, hardly follow all these Celebrities and controversy stuff except when I bump on them, mainly on Nairaland.

But this is commendable.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ashmusy Returns 1 Million Naira Promotion Money After Verydarkman’s Intervention by Antoeni(m): 9:45pm On Jun 30
Like our politicians do.
VDM should get a court injunction barring the police from arresting him except for a criminal case.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ashmusy Returns 1 Million Naira Promotion Money After Verydarkman’s Intervention by dontai(m): 9:46pm On Jun 30
hunee:
Every good side has her own opposition. If you are in Rome, behave like Roman. Vdm no do reach Fela, Thomas Sankara. There are different approaches to these things. Everyone has a name to protect and vdm should be more intentional in his actions by communicating with the other party first before calling them out.
The way he is going, he may face alot of issues on long run because there are always too sides to a coin, make him apply caution.

I wish him luck
because of what?
Re: Ashmusy Returns 1 Million Naira Promotion Money After Verydarkman’s Intervention by degreatstalion: 9:47pm On Jun 30
sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan / FCCPC Deletes Over 180 Registered Loan Apps From Website / Billionaire Sayyu Dantata Launches $450m Lubricant Plant In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.