Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,547 members, 7,878,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 07:23 PM

Loot Recovered Under Buhari Returned To Owners - Obono-Obla - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Loot Recovered Under Buhari Returned To Owners - Obono-Obla (26633 Views)

Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP / Why Aisha Buhari Returned To Nigeria After Months In Dubai / The Moment President Buhari Returned From London After A 10-Day Private Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loot Recovered Under Buhari Returned To Owners - Obono-Obla by achinu(m): 9:36pm On Jun 30
Don't know why Malami hasn't been investigated and brought to justice. Not only was he extremely corrupt, he sabotaged Nigeria's court cases in the international arena. He is POS! 💩💩💩
Re: Loot Recovered Under Buhari Returned To Owners - Obono-Obla by onadana: 9:39pm On Jun 30
DevilsEqual:
cheesy

Buhari isn't a man of Integrity after all

Nigerians should stop rallying round men with this "Integrity-Complex". In their bid to appear infallible, then tend to fall so bad

Being a Good Administrator is everything, they promote accountability and personal responsibilities for people's action

Good Administrators over hypocritical integrity preacher any day

He was the biggest looter...he used cronies.
Re: Loot Recovered Under Buhari Returned To Owners - Obono-Obla by Ezmans: 9:40pm On Jun 30
ChiefOloye:

Leave APC, Nigerians are evil, I have never seen an upright Nigerian!
am upright
Re: Loot Recovered Under Buhari Returned To Owners - Obono-Obla by onuman: 9:40pm On Jun 30
ComrDaprince:
RECOVERING OF LOOT CANT HAPPEN. WHEN 3 DIFFRENT TRIBE AND BELIEVE ARE JOINED TOGETHER. BRITAIN DID THE WORST THING TO US. THE NORTH LEARNED LOOTING FROM THERE GREED MASTERS. ITS TURN BY TURN. COURT FINAL.

Is Britain stopping Nigerians from dissolving impossible country, Nigeria?
European leaders helped to dissolve the multi ethnic and multi religious countries in Europe after the fall of the Berlin Wall, because Europeans got to understand that such countries don't progress.
Re: Loot Recovered Under Buhari Returned To Owners - Obono-Obla by chido20(m): 9:42pm On Jun 30
Ajens1991:
Let's forget about the past and try to redeem the time. The era of blame game has passed .. time to work
shut up pu**y
Re: Loot Recovered Under Buhari Returned To Owners - Obono-Obla by Benwallt(m): 9:46pm On Jun 30
Buhari really deceived us, me in particular. I was swayed by that his inaugural quote "I am for nobody I am for everybody"

The quote above is the highest deceit of Buhari administration. Baba was purely for the North and not for Nigeria
Re: Loot Recovered Under Buhari Returned To Owners - Obono-Obla by Emmabyte: 9:49pm On Jun 30
This is laughable. Buhari Tinubu

Re: Loot Recovered Under Buhari Returned To Owners - Obono-Obla by alpharoyalty: 9:52pm On Jun 30
Buhari was a corrupt and nepotistic bastard.
We told you all but you didn't listen
Re: Loot Recovered Under Buhari Returned To Owners - Obono-Obla by sweerychick(f): 10:02pm On Jun 30
CilicMarin:
Can they just sell this country and share the proceeds? I don tire angry angry
EDIot you are the same person that supported this God forsaken government and even called Buhari a saint. You will suffer 6000years for your stupidity and you and your likes
Re: Loot Recovered Under Buhari Returned To Owners - Obono-Obla by whippersnapper(m): 10:04pm On Jun 30
PressMyButton:
It became glaring how Malami was embolding corruption, many of his hidden properties were exposed while he helped his associates get away with their loots. He would have created a lot of legal hassles for the country and his party if not for timely intervention of Osinbajo a couple of times. He also had a running battle with Prof Sagay for his executive recklessness. He even bought a nomination form to contest as Governor of Bauchi.
Kebbi state you mean
Re: Loot Recovered Under Buhari Returned To Owners - Obono-Obla by ChiefOloye(m): 10:12pm On Jun 30
Ezmans:
am upright

Stay calm, until money and power put you to test. I thought I was too....
Re: Loot Recovered Under Buhari Returned To Owners - Obono-Obla by CilicMarin: 10:17pm On Jun 30
sweerychick:
EDIot you are the same person that supported this God forsaken government and even called Buhari a saint. You will suffer 6000years for your stupidity and you and your likes

Mynd44 Fergie001 Nlfpmod Seun
Re: Loot Recovered Under Buhari Returned To Owners - Obono-Obla by sweerychick(f): 10:23pm On Jun 30
CilicMarin:

Mynd44 Fergie001 Nlfpmod Seun
if you like call Amadioha you and your likes that brought untold hardship to reasonable Nigerians for selfish interest will continue to suffer .
Re: Loot Recovered Under Buhari Returned To Owners - Obono-Obla by LOVEGINO(m): 10:23pm On Jun 30
CilicMarin:
who wan buy problem?
Re: Loot Recovered Under Buhari Returned To Owners - Obono-Obla by PrincessDiana: 10:25pm On Jun 30
Lol...
Nigerians are so gullible.
Where are the 80 bullet proof cars?

Corrupt people just tell you anything and you will just swallow it line, hook and sinker without any proof.
All these games is geared towards discrediting the strongest Northern leader which is PMB.
Unfortunately, its a game that might backfire.
Let's wait and see.

1 Like

Re: Loot Recovered Under Buhari Returned To Owners - Obono-Obla by PHAYOL81: 10:28pm On Jun 30
Political landscape of Nigeria hinges heavily on ethnic and clannish affiliation and sentiment. Everybody else is protective of his kith or kin involved in unpopular situation(s). The more reason why we greatly need restructuring and total devolution of power from the central to the regions and states under them.
Re: Loot Recovered Under Buhari Returned To Owners - Obono-Obla by travelzcruix: 10:41pm On Jun 30
Chop o, but if I work for u, even if na 10naira remain, e must come out o. Nigerians have been lotted and relotted.
Re: Loot Recovered Under Buhari Returned To Owners - Obono-Obla by Everest25(m): 10:50pm On Jun 30
That is to show you that that man who was there, was not Buhari. He was an imposter. The real Buhari could not mess up like that real time.
Re: Loot Recovered Under Buhari Returned To Owners - Obono-Obla by dododawa1: 10:57pm On Jun 30
Northern are biggest theif
Re: Loot Recovered Under Buhari Returned To Owners - Obono-Obla by purplekayc(m): 10:57pm On Jun 30
Dey play cheesy
Re: Loot Recovered Under Buhari Returned To Owners - Obono-Obla by dododawa1: 11:02pm On Jun 30
BUHARI will riot in Police cell
Re: Loot Recovered Under Buhari Returned To Owners - Obono-Obla by Whiskey001: 11:03pm On Jun 30
We have problems with numbers in Nigeria
Re: Loot Recovered Under Buhari Returned To Owners - Obono-Obla by DevilsEqual(m): 11:12pm On Jun 30
givedemwotowoto:

So finally you admit that you’re scared about the recent visits? grin

Where in my comments admit that

I didn't even say anything about any visit on my comment

Point it out please
Re: Loot Recovered Under Buhari Returned To Owners - Obono-Obla by NewDea4: 11:16pm On Jun 30
dre11:

https://punchng.com/loot-recovered-under-buhari-returned-to-owners-ex-presidential-aide-obono-obla/?amp

Buhari has never been useful throughout his entire life...he's a thoroughgoing worthless bastard
Re: Loot Recovered Under Buhari Returned To Owners - Obono-Obla by givedemwotowoto: 11:22pm On Jun 30
DevilsEqual:

Where in my comments admit that

I didn't even say anything about any visit on my comment

Point it out please

Nigerians should stop rallying round men with this "Integrity-Complex".

Which Nigerians were rallying around Buhari except you Tinubu supporters for 8 straight years while he was destroying Nigeria? Now when the north is using your support for him against you, you're already crying. It's too early please
Re: Loot Recovered Under Buhari Returned To Owners - Obono-Obla by Brenbentondiaz: 11:56pm On Jun 30
The north put forward Ol' Bonehead as some Saint, and Nigerians swallowed it. The same trick the igbos wanted to use to make Nigerians get fooled by their own fraud. Thankfully, it failed.
Re: Loot Recovered Under Buhari Returned To Owners - Obono-Obla by Calylove: 12:31am On Jul 01
That is good news, if true.
Re: Loot Recovered Under Buhari Returned To Owners - Obono-Obla by princeazed: 12:38am On Jul 01
PressMyButton:
It became glaring how Malami was embolding corruption, many of his hidden properties were exposed while he helped his associates get away with their loots. He would have created a lot of legal hassles for the country and his party if not for timely intervention of Osinbajo a couple of times. He also had a running battle with Prof Sagay for his executive recklessness. He even bought a nomination form to contest as Governor of Bauchi.

It was Kebbi state not Bauchi
Re: Loot Recovered Under Buhari Returned To Owners - Obono-Obla by sketching: 12:46am On Jul 01
CilicMarin:

It is possible Buhari has already sold it and pocket the money.
He took loans in Billions of DOLLARS but did nothing with the loan that our grandchildren would pay back with interest rate... In addition, our oil was sold in advance.
Re: Loot Recovered Under Buhari Returned To Owners - Obono-Obla by yarimo(m): 1:15am On Jul 01
PressMyButton:
kebbi state not Bauchi state
Re: Loot Recovered Under Buhari Returned To Owners - Obono-Obla by yarimo(m): 1:16am On Jul 01
Faposky95:

Orange trees never made apples.......
na lie
Re: Loot Recovered Under Buhari Returned To Owners - Obono-Obla by frog12: 1:23am On Jul 01
if na AHMAD LAWAH he is referring to, he is in senate by roforofo, efcc should go after him.
how can 86 mercedes benz be worth 500million ? it should be more than that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umaru Shinkafi Is Dead / Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! / Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.