Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,914 members, 7,876,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:28 PM

Fct Minister Set To Flag Off Construction Of Bus Terminals, Roads And - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fct Minister Set To Flag Off Construction Of Bus Terminals, Roads And (258 Views)

When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim / EXCLUSIVE: Four Years After, Ex-nigerian Minister Set To Return Home From Exile / : Four Years After, Ex-nigerian Minister Set To Return Home From Exile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fct Minister Set To Flag Off Construction Of Bus Terminals, Roads And by ozoigbondu1(m): 1:44pm
BREAKING: FCT Minister, Nyesom Wike, set to flag off construction of Mabushi, Kugbo bus terminals, Kwaita-Yebu Road and Court of Appeal Abuja Division this week

On May 14th, 2024, Federal Executive Council (FEC) presided over by President Tinubu approved the building of bus terminals and other transport facilities in Abuja

Terminals will be built within 15 months at Kugbo, Abuja Central Business District and Mabushi.

The project will cost N51 billion and will be executed by Planet Projects Nigeria Limited, which did similar contracts in Lagos and Oyo states.

FEC approved the award of contract to Messrs El & Matt Nigeria Limited to upgrade Kwaita-Yebu Road in Kuala Area Council of Abuja at a cost of N7.6 billion. Completion time is 18 months.

FEC also approved contract for the building of the Court of Appeal Abuja Division at a cost of N37.2 billion. Project will be executed by Messrs Visible Construction Limited.

12 Likes

Re: Fct Minister Set To Flag Off Construction Of Bus Terminals, Roads And by Melagros(m): 1:46pm
COMRADES, wike is a dictator and also a nonsense man

His accomplishments don't impress me at all
Re: Fct Minister Set To Flag Off Construction Of Bus Terminals, Roads And by Mjshexy(f): 1:50pm
There are lots of lands in Abuja to set up large mechanized farming, build up factories and industries and thereby employ lots of graduates roaming the streets of the City center, i don't know if it's road that the people will eat. The level of unemployment is increasing by the day and this govt isn't bothered, it's well undecided

1 Like

Re: Fct Minister Set To Flag Off Construction Of Bus Terminals, Roads And by kettykin: 2:21pm
Thos is all they can attract, bus terminals . What happened to attracting higher end investment in services, food processing, Agriculture, manufacturing. Pharmaceuticals, entertainment etc. Of what use is a bus terminal to a struggling economy bikonu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fct Minister Set To Flag Off Construction Of Bus Terminals, Roads And by asiwaju60: 4:00pm
kettykin:
Thos is all they can attract, bus terminals . What happened to attracting higher end investment in services, food processing, Agriculture, manufacturing. Pharmaceuticals, entertainment etc. Of what use is a bus terminal to a struggling economy bikonu
I hope your state governor is making differences

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Talk To Al Jazeera - Muhammadu Buhari: 'I Haven't Failed' Against Boko Haram / Saraki Promises Adequate Support For National Assembly Clinic / Patriotic Nigerian Youths.

Viewing this topic: 3pointsagree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.