Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,297 members, 7,894,267 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 06:56 AM

Tinubu’s Fall During June 12 Celebration Heartbreaking – Shettima - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Fall During June 12 Celebration Heartbreaking – Shettima (33008 Views)

BBC Posted Tinubu's Fall On Twitter / Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 / Why Obasanjo,ibb,jonathan Were Absent During June 12 Celebration – Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Fall During June 12 Celebration Heartbreaking – Shettima by Antoeni(m): 4:26pm On Jun 30
Oh You Mean The Great FALL

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Fall During June 12 Celebration Heartbreaking – Shettima by VTJN(m): 4:26pm On Jun 30
DevilsEqual:
It's like making mockery of his old age

Aging is a natural process and mocking an aged person for their trip/fall is unreasonable

At least, we have seen him clock 70, those mocking him...
people don't mock old ones o. Infact old people get help and are very much respected in the society. Tinubu case is different please. He has destroyed the country with his reckless anti people policy and you expect people dying of hunger to pity or respect him?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Fall During June 12 Celebration Heartbreaking – Shettima by lexy2014: 4:27pm On Jun 30
Omoawoke:
Only one set of people are fond of celebrating the fall of anything.

I really feel for those set of people, it’s not easy to live in hate and bitterness. Always after the negative news

I thought Tinubu said that he didn't fall? Why are u whining?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Fall During June 12 Celebration Heartbreaking – Shettima by lexy2014: 4:31pm On Jun 30
PlushyRealtor:
I'm not a fan of President Tinubu but a fall is normal for anybody. President Barack Obama has fell, President Joe Biden has also fallen too. So to misstep is normal

Same way it's normal for the naira and economy have continued to fall. Would it be bad to wish Tinubu more falls?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Fall During June 12 Celebration Heartbreaking – Shettima by VTJN(m): 4:31pm On Jun 30
pedel:
It is straightforward to trace you with your Airtel number ending in 4130 and MTN ending in 7604.
I don't know why you people are so unintelligent.

will you also trace over 220 millions Tinubu has improvished with his anti people policy?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Fall During June 12 Celebration Heartbreaking – Shettima by VTJN(m): 4:34pm On Jun 30
Cherrybae:
Nigerians sympathised with the president.

Only obedient and ibos the children of hate, bitterness were celebrating.

Tinubu will complete his 8yrs. Ibos and obedient can lick my Ass
Is it only Igbos suffering from Tinubu anti people policy?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Fall During June 12 Celebration Heartbreaking – Shettima by frog12: 4:36pm On Jun 30
this man dey take style tell TINUBU to resign grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Fall During June 12 Celebration Heartbreaking – Shettima by frog12: 4:37pm On Jun 30
na sooo. greed does not pay grin
amaechi, osinbajo were there for him to step down for.

Machinegun91:
Shetima is indirectly mocking Tinubu

Bad guy
Re: Tinubu’s Fall During June 12 Celebration Heartbreaking – Shettima by Mitsurugi(m): 4:52pm On Jun 30
Tjra:

Ohh.. Shettima na Boko Haram sponsor? shocked

Nairaland isn't faceless as you may think. Be careful what you say online.

If not for you, but for your loved ones who will miss you while incarcerated.

You may ask Nnamdi Kanu's wife how lonely she's been since her husband was caged.

I am sure you wouldn't want same for yours.

Be ready to prove your allegations.

But Obi is an IPOB terrorist, abi? 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Fall During June 12 Celebration Heartbreaking – Shettima by Redhot111(m): 4:55pm On Jun 30
Bobloco:
Why is Shettima mis-yarning when Tinubu himself said he was doing 'Dobale' for democracy

You mean Tinubu was dobaleing for democracy
Re: Tinubu’s Fall During June 12 Celebration Heartbreaking – Shettima by Amumaigwe: 4:55pm On Jun 30
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/Tinubus-fall-during-June-12-celebration-heartbreaking-Shettima

Yes. We were celebrating the same way you celebrate when Boko haram kills 'infidels'
Re: Tinubu’s Fall During June 12 Celebration Heartbreaking – Shettima by WhizdomXX(m): 4:57pm On Jun 30
Tjra:

Same way they said

1. APC won't nominate him
2. He won't win elections
3. He won't be sworn in
4. Tribunal will disqualify him
5. Supreme Court will disqualify him
6. Military coup will overthrow him
7. Mass protest from Labour will force him to resign

Now It's Northerners are cooking and 2027 is over.

Una no dey tire. You guys should rest bikonu
You've forgotten Tinubu Must Contest!!

Must!
Re: Tinubu’s Fall During June 12 Celebration Heartbreaking – Shettima by Omoawoke: 4:57pm On Jun 30
lexy2014:

I thought Tinubu said that he didn't fall? Why are u whining?

Mention where he said he didn’t fall!
Re: Tinubu’s Fall During June 12 Celebration Heartbreaking – Shettima by cardoctor(m): 4:59pm On Jun 30
Even me sef i felt his pain.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Fall During June 12 Celebration Heartbreaking – Shettima by phorget(m): 5:05pm On Jun 30
So Shettima just woke up today to talk about what happened since June 12? These people cant fix Nigeria they are just too slow reacting to issues.

To those ones saying some people dont respect elders... I will always tell you all that respect isnt forced,it could only be earned. I've seen young man been respected while old man was discarded, your age doesn't automatically earn you any respect. An elder that deserves respect would have lived a respectable life, you dont just tell people to respect you cos you've grown grey hairs.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Fall During June 12 Celebration Heartbreaking – Shettima by BABANGBALI: 5:24pm On Jun 30
Mumu, him dey do like sey him and him family too no laff dat day

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Fall During June 12 Celebration Heartbreaking – Shettima by Zubeezanga(m): 5:40pm On Jun 30
theophorus:
You have to understand that people who are not trained to Honor others can never walk the part of honor.

Their opium is in insulting and cursing others and Peace and Love is not one of their virtue.

Teach you children to Honor others and they will grow to be responsible.
U don't honor fools, na why certain tribe elder go shamelessly fart for where kids dy without remorse because una like am to honor useless age at the detriment of youngsters manners, thunder fire u and honor.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Fall During June 12 Celebration Heartbreaking – Shettima by Bobloco: 6:01pm On Jun 30
Redhot111:

You mean Tinubu was dobaleing for democracy

That's what Tinubu said while Shettima is mis-yarning here, looking for what is not lost

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Fall During June 12 Celebration Heartbreaking – Shettima by Goodman72: 6:04pm On Jun 30
But ....., is it still news?
Go and face governance that is failing every day.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Fall During June 12 Celebration Heartbreaking – Shettima by Madups(m): 6:32pm On Jun 30
Emeskhalifa:
It's totally dumb to make a ridicule out of that. Anyone can fall, no exception, so I don't see what's laughable there.

We are too petty in this country, I mean take a look at how Kenyans held their government by the balls, forcing them to do what the masses want, why can't we unite and do such here? We don't even like ourselves, we are petty and insanely selfish yet the most hypocritical religious people.

Has his fall reduced the price of Garri in the market? So what in the effing world is the use of the ridicule? What has that achieved? No wonder this Indaboski Pastor (can't remember his name) referred to us all in this country as bunch of illiterates.
You are d one mocking urself here. He said he did dobale and u are here crying.. Pls get a life.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Fall During June 12 Celebration Heartbreaking – Shettima by pedel: 6:49pm On Jun 30
No need to trace anyone. Everyone will eventually get what they deserve.
We have seen a senseless person who said many nasty things against the former VP. We know what happened to him.
MNK was saying all sorts of things against the former president. We know where Nnamdi Kanu and Buhari are now.

VTJN:
will you also trace over 220 millions Tinubu has improvished with his anti people policy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Fall During June 12 Celebration Heartbreaking – Shettima by lexy2014: 6:50pm On Jun 30
Omoawoke:

Re: Tinubu’s Fall During June 12 Celebration Heartbreaking – Shettima by comrChris(m): 7:04pm On Jun 30
See how these evil men successfully took over this country and now appearing to be saints.

God really need to help us
Re: Tinubu’s Fall During June 12 Celebration Heartbreaking – Shettima by Omoawoke: 7:24pm On Jun 30
[quote author=lexy2014 post=130732889][/quote]

We all the watched the video and laughed. He made a joke out of it.
Don’t tell me your brain doesn’t have the capacity to process jokes.
You would have been happier if he came on Tv to lament about the fall. But since he came on a jovial mood, it became a problem for you? Why are you only after bad news and bitter things, is that how you sleep and wake up?
Re: Tinubu’s Fall During June 12 Celebration Heartbreaking – Shettima by Kdon2: 7:26pm On Jun 30
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/Tinubus-fall-during-June-12-celebration-heartbreaking-Shettima

The only thing tinubu can do is to do well to write his name in gold even if it's one tenure.
Re: Tinubu’s Fall During June 12 Celebration Heartbreaking – Shettima by Kdon2: 7:27pm On Jun 30
adenigga:

The only thing tinubu can do is to do well to write his name in gold even if it's one tenure.
Re: Tinubu’s Fall During June 12 Celebration Heartbreaking – Shettima by lexy2014: 7:50pm On Jun 30
Omoawoke:

We all the watched the video and laughed. He made a joke out of it.
Don’t tell me your brain doesn’t have the capacity to process jokes.
You would have been happier if he came on Tv to lament about the fall. But since he came on a jovial mood, it became a problem for you? Why are you only after bad news and bitter things, is that how you sleep and wake up?

You sound hurt

Omoawoke:

Look at where he said he didn't fall

Re: Tinubu’s Fall During June 12 Celebration Heartbreaking – Shettima by Tendd: 7:59pm On Jun 30
DevilsEqual:
It's like making mockery of his old age

Aging is a natural process and mocking an aged person for their trip/fall is unreasonable

At least, we have seen him clock 70, those mocking him...

Age is never an excuse and 70 isn't that too old.These are results of leading a sedentary lifestyle for too long.
It is certain he will fall again if does not make efforts on his fitness and repeated falls could be fatal and devastating.He has all the resources to reverse aging and improve on his balance, mobility, flexibility and overall health.This short clip by a longevity expert explains a lot..
https://youtube.com/shorts/oIM4vEt0A10?si=aYHMCFINzXSnUy3m
Re: Tinubu’s Fall During June 12 Celebration Heartbreaking – Shettima by Omoawoke: 8:31pm On Jun 30
lexy2014:

You sound hurt

Look at where he said he didn't fall

Sound hurt keh!

Person whey fall sef did not sound hurt
Re: Tinubu’s Fall During June 12 Celebration Heartbreaking – Shettima by VTJN(m): 8:49pm On Jun 30
pedel:
No need to trace anyone. Everyone will eventually get what they deserve.
We have seen a senseless person who said many nasty things against the former VP. We know what happened to him.
MNK was saying all sorts of things against the former president. We know where Nnamdi Kanu and Buhari are now.

if you care know, lots of Nigerians are cursing the president on a daily basis. The president has made life difficult for an average Nigerians, some have died, some are at the verge of dying. All because of his reckless anti people policy. Even though we always say curses don't affect them but there will be life after death right? We all will give account of. Even though i know that what the guy said about Tinubu calling him drugs dealer is wrong. But trust me Nigerians are not happy with Tinubu. An hungry man is an angry man
Re: Tinubu’s Fall During June 12 Celebration Heartbreaking – Shettima by kingxsamz(m): 8:53pm On Jun 30
They said Tinibooo was attacking the ground, so I don't know what useIess explanation this individual is giving.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Remains Boastful As Cracks Emerge In His Camp / Blame Buhari Not Tinubu For Economic Hardship, Sanusi Tells Nigerians / 15 Most Corrupt Countries Of The World And Nigeria Doesn't Make The List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.