Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,264 members, 7,877,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 12:37 AM

Seun Osewa Is Jealous Of Me, Trying To Pull Me Down - Jarus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Osewa Is Jealous Of Me, Trying To Pull Me Down - Jarus (3015 Views)

Jarus' Forecast Of 2023 Presidential Election / Seun Osewa Is The Richest Blogger In Africa / Seun Osewa Is Right:Peter Obi Needs To Explain N250M In Convoy & Pandora Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Osewa Is Jealous Of Me, Trying To Pull Me Down - Jarus by NLCreator: 2:19pm On Jun 30
Jarus made the claim after Seun Osewa criticized him for "disciplining" his wife. Mr. Osewa used the euphemism "discipline" to chastise his best friend and real estate developer for beating his wife.

He does. And I knew. Why I called him “frenemy” here two years ago.

He is not fine with someone that “rose” through his platform possibly later outrising him in profile (despite the amount of open credit and support one still continues to give his platform).

It was personal. Waiting for an opportunity to pull one down 😀😀😀

Weyrey did not know that that will not work

Seun is just jealous that despite his Nairaland being my introduction to fame and social capital (which I always acknowledge and thank the platform for), I have become possibly more popular than him with thriving businesses and I am not as active on Nairaland as I used to be (which is natural, I quit FB too).

He had bottled-up hatred for me. So he was just venting. I have a lot of information about him, but there is no point discussing him. He doesn’t have the “liver” for rogbodiyan when you go all out on him. He is a coward, a cry baby.

When I called him “frenemy” here two years ago, people did not see what I saw.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Is Jealous Of Me, Trying To Pull Me Down - Jarus by NLCreator: 2:19pm On Jun 30
Seun reacts...

To those who are disappointed because they think I am a bad friend to him because I keep speaking against polygamy, here's my thinking on the matter:

Let's say he and I were BEST friends. I would have visited his home and met his wife and kids.

When I learned that he disciplined his wife because she wouldn't accept a 2nd wife, I would have been very angry with him. I would have asked him to apologize to his wife and cancel the 2nd wife project. He would have told me to go and BLEEP myself and that would have been the end of our friendship.

I would have gone on Twitter to rant about polygamy and the other issue just as I'm doing now. But without mentioning his name or wishing him harm in any way just as I am doing now.

I always rant about polygamy whenever the issue is brought up on my timeline because I hate the idea of coercing women to accept new wives & turning your home into a war zone to the detriment of the children & yourselves.

But I don't have any ill-wishes or beef towards him. None whatsoever. If he contacts me, I will be as cordial and helpful as I have ever been towards anyone.

I don't even know anything about his situation because after we reconciled, I followed him but he did not follow me back, so I unfollowed him and now that he has protected his tweets I don't have any access to them.

But still, no beef. He remains one of my BUSINESS role models.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Is Jealous Of Me, Trying To Pull Me Down - Jarus by helinues: 2:20pm On Jun 30
grin

Na petty gossiping full that X and Facebook discussion. We left it for them years ago

Man dey have peace of mind hiding here

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa Is Jealous Of Me, Trying To Pull Me Down - Jarus by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:22pm On Jun 30
cry
Re: Seun Osewa Is Jealous Of Me, Trying To Pull Me Down - Jarus by DonFreshmoney(m): 2:23pm On Jun 30
Seun Osewa come move this post to FP yourself if you ain't jealous of him.... hababababa.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Is Jealous Of Me, Trying To Pull Me Down - Jarus by EreluRoz: 2:25pm On Jun 30
Overgrown babies.

Seun behaves like last Borns, I know kos I'm one.

Jarus is obviously a disorganized man with inflated ego.

I like seeing men banters but hates their physical fight.

Seun, jarus you can continue your fight here, let nlfpmod be the refree

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa Is Jealous Of Me, Trying To Pull Me Down - Jarus by RealityKings(f): 2:29pm On Jun 30
Nairaland is becoming a very toxic place used to pull people down. I wonder what most clown on here trying to pull Jarus down seek to gain. It's a family matter, let them solve it

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Is Jealous Of Me, Trying To Pull Me Down - Jarus by DevilsEqual(m): 2:30pm On Jun 30
This man must be a terrible human

He has a friend who choose to caution him when he does wrong and this is what he has to say about his friend??

His wife dodged a bullet
He seems like one struggling with inner Insecurity

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa Is Jealous Of Me, Trying To Pull Me Down - Jarus by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:30pm On Jun 30
But why will seun be against polygamy?

Polygamy is a popular concept in the African culture... If you have the resources to care of them, marry as many as you want.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Is Jealous Of Me, Trying To Pull Me Down - Jarus by Paraman: 2:32pm On Jun 30
Someone called you out for assaulting your wife, instead of you to take correction, you're claiming he's jealous of you

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa Is Jealous Of Me, Trying To Pull Me Down - Jarus by Orobadmeat: 2:33pm On Jun 30
Sisi posse Axe nigggas angry angry angry
Re: Seun Osewa Is Jealous Of Me, Trying To Pull Me Down - Jarus by EreluRoz: 2:36pm On Jun 30
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Polygamy is a popular concept in the African culture... If you have the resources to care of them, marry as many as you want.
Any woman that marries a Muslim man and later fights her husband because he wants to marry another wife should have herself to blame especially without prior agreement to maintain a monogamous family.

Jarus wife is at fault, more at fault for going diabolical and getting caught. She should accept her fate or let go

6 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Is Jealous Of Me, Trying To Pull Me Down - Jarus by Sapasenator: 2:42pm On Jun 30
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

That is Seun's OPINION.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Is Jealous Of Me, Trying To Pull Me Down - Jarus by EreluRoz: 2:42pm On Jun 30
NLCreator:
Seun reacts...

Is this his picture? Men with gap-tooth are ashawo so his wife should have known earlier and mount her guard.
Re: Seun Osewa Is Jealous Of Me, Trying To Pull Me Down - Jarus by helinues: 2:42pm On Jun 30
EreluRoz:
Any woman that marries a Muslim man and later fights her husband because he wants to marry another wife should have herself to blame especially without prior agreement to maintain a monogamous family.

Jarus wife is at fault, more at fault for going diabolical and getting caught. She should accept her fate or let go

Muslim or christian, why should irresponsible people be going into polygamous?

To maintain/manage one woman, no be small task oo. I mean responsible couples..

Polygamy is not only about money, Time is also important. Most of the polygamous people don't have time for their children

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa Is Jealous Of Me, Trying To Pull Me Down - Jarus by EreluRoz: 2:46pm On Jun 30
helinues:

Muslim or christian, why should irresponsible people be going into polygamous?

To maintain/manage one woman, no be small task oo. I mean responsible couples
I don't think he's irresponsible and also his religion permits it which his wife was aware of.

If she so hated polygamy why didn't she discuss it with him during courtship before marriage, there should be agreement to these things and not start crying fowl when the deed is done. I dislike to see women looseguard. We can't tell others how to practice their religion.

A smart woman is always be ahead of her husband and never get caught with whatever route she decided to take in tackling her husband. For her to get caught means she's somehow careless.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Is Jealous Of Me, Trying To Pull Me Down - Jarus by Namaster: 2:48pm On Jun 30
Seun is TOO gentle and amiable. That's why this one with CATERPILLAR teeth is talking nonsense about him.

Seun could use a little bit of EGO.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Is Jealous Of Me, Trying To Pull Me Down - Jarus by helinues: 2:50pm On Jun 30
EreluRoz:
I don't think he's irresponsible and also his religion permits it which his wife was aware of.

If she so hated polygamy why didn't she discuss it with him during courtship before marriage, there should be agreement to these things and not start crying fowl when the deed was done. I dislike to see women looseguard. We can't tell others how to practice their religion.

I am not basing my arguments about religion. Which man would tell his potential wife that he would marry another women after her, except for ladies who are only after money or are just too old and desperate to get married.

A responsible man should be able to take his time to choose his besties as a wife for future better understanding.

Lately, friendship don't even exist, people just jump straight into a relationship. You met a lady just yesterday and you started calling her my girlfriend, from where to where?

Relationship lately, look before you leap. If you have love maps and follow it, this kind of situation shouldn't have exist

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa Is Jealous Of Me, Trying To Pull Me Down - Jarus by EreluRoz: 2:58pm On Jun 30
helinues:

I am not basing my arguments about religion. Which man would tell his potential wife that he would marry another women after her, except for ladies who are only after money or are just too old and desperate to get married.

A responsible man should be able to take his time to choose his besties as a wife for future better understanding.

Lately, friendship don't even exist, people just jump straight into a relationship. You met a lady just yesterday and you started calling her my girlfriend, from where to where?

Relationship lately, look before you leap. If you have love maps and follow it, this kind of situation shouldn't have exist
No ooo in this modern crazy times a woman should be bold to discuss things that will make her uncomfortable in marriage with her potential husband so she can be justified with her reaction when oga fails to keep to the agreement.

I, for example will discuss everything pre marriage so that when he strays and I'm dealing with him I'll have a solid conscience. Jarus is justified because his religion permits him which his wife is actually aware of and obviously there was no agreement to maintain a monogamous marriage between them, so she has the option of staying and accepting her fate or quitting the marriage.
Re: Seun Osewa Is Jealous Of Me, Trying To Pull Me Down - Jarus by helinues: 3:01pm On Jun 30
EreluRoz:
No ooo in this modern crazy times a woman should be bold to discuss things that will make her uncomfortable in marriage with her potential husband so she can be justified with her reaction when oga fails to keep to the agreement.

I, for example will discuss everything pre marriage so that when he strays and I'm dealing with him I'll have a solid conscience. Jarus is justified because his religion permits him which his wife is actually aware of and obviously there was no agreement to maintain a monogamous marriage between them, so she has the option of staying and accepting her fate or quitting the marriage.

The ladies who now see relationship as a job opportunity?

Same ladies who are becoming a maid/slave all in the name of marriage

Abi the same ladies who are abandoning their future dreams or career for ordinary marriage.

Our ladies have lost their values, not all but majority of them. The good ones are very rare same as the good guys.

Cheating to start with is something I am just disgusted with, if you are not a notorious liar, you can't cheat. Secondly, you put yourself on unnecessary pressure as demands for things and time consumption wouldn't even worth it eventually. Polygamous, Na na

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Is Jealous Of Me, Trying To Pull Me Down - Jarus by alezzy13: 3:14pm On Jun 30
Not that it really matters, but Jarus claiming to be more popular than Seun is wildly hilarious.

Like someone said, that points to some insecurities on his part.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa Is Jealous Of Me, Trying To Pull Me Down - Jarus by Caleb15(m): 3:15pm On Jun 30
Brotherhood
Re: Seun Osewa Is Jealous Of Me, Trying To Pull Me Down - Jarus by EreluRoz: 3:19pm On Jun 30
helinues:

The ladies who now see relationship as a job opportunity?

Same ladies who are becoming a maid/slave all in the name of marriage

Abi the same ladies who are abandoning their future dreams or career for ordinary marriage.

Our ladies have lost their values, not all but majority of them. The good ones are very rare same as the good guys.

Cheating to start with is something I am just disgusted with, if you are not a notorious liar, you can't cheat. Secondly, you put yourself on unnecessary pressure as demands for things and time consumption wouldn't even worth it eventually. Polygamous, Na na
You are right sha. Most men think polygamy is just about having different women to be intimate with but it's far more than that and it's very dangerous. For someone like me if any man brings polygamy before me having warned him before marriage will see the other side of me that he doesn't know exist. Men do not really care how hurtful it is.
I also learned Jarus married her when he had nothing only to build with him and he wants to bring in another woman and he had the guts to go physical on her because she reacted smh
Re: Seun Osewa Is Jealous Of Me, Trying To Pull Me Down - Jarus by Revealpanda: 3:21pm On Jun 30
Who is he?

He claims he's popular 🤯

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Is Jealous Of Me, Trying To Pull Me Down - Jarus by Balogunodua(m): 3:21pm On Jun 30
Taking other wife was his right...any woman who's getting married to a Muslim should know that. He also accused her of been fetish a serious case which I believe can be resolve without him beating her up.

The beating part for me was avoidable...Jarus Fup on the one.
Re: Seun Osewa Is Jealous Of Me, Trying To Pull Me Down - Jarus by absoluteSuccess: 3:35pm On Jun 30
Jarus is behaving like the average Yoruba man. I think Seun is the mature person in this case. In my home, I am always wrong by default, so peace could reign. If everyone is always wrong without evidence, you are fighting an emotional battle and you may not be a very good person.

All that we have not known you in this dimension, we've only known you in the dimension we used to from time.

The claim on Seun help us to see behind the screen the "herbalist Pastor" claim. Its a cheap blackmail and whoever is involved in the opposite direction will be blackmailed. Thats why I said he is behaving like an average Yoruba person. You can be wrong from other peoples' perspective, but never blackmail anyone without strong evidence, especially people who have been useful to you in the past.

My rule in this life is, I will never make you my enemy, but I will not be your victim, and I will never blackmail you when you are trying to protect me.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Is Jealous Of Me, Trying To Pull Me Down - Jarus by EreluRoz: 3:44pm On Jun 30
absoluteSuccess:
Jarus is behaving like the average Yoruba man. I think Seun is the mature person in this case. In my home, I am always wrong by default, so peace could reign. If everyone is always wrong without evidence, you are fighting an emotional battle and you may not be a very good person.

All that we have not known you in this dimension, we've only known you in the dimension we used to from time.

The claim on Seun help us to see behind the screen the "herbalist Pastor" claim. Its a cheap blackmail and whoever is involved in the opposite direction will be blackmailed. Thats why I said he is behaving like an average Yoruba person. You can be wrong from other peoples' perspective, but never blackmail anyone without strong evidence, especially people who have been useful to you in the past.

My rule in this life is, I will never make you my enemy, but I will not be your victim, and I will never blackmail you when you are trying to protect me.
You didn't have to bring in tribe to make your point which are valid.
Re: Seun Osewa Is Jealous Of Me, Trying To Pull Me Down - Jarus by absoluteSuccess: 3:52pm On Jun 30
EreluRoz:
You didn't have to bring in tribe to make your point which are valid.

I am Yoruba too, sorry we have to face the truth about ourselves sometimes. The Yoruba adage says if two siblings went inward and return laughing, they are yet to tell themselves the truth. But if they come out looking really crossed, then they have told one another the harsh truth.

Truth is bitter, and if this is what we do to ourselves, it would be very difficult for anyone aspiring for help to get it in a typical Yoruba community, just because we have this kind of Phd antecedents.

If you fire back at me in this kind of scenario the way this brother did, you have not only lost a good friend, you are making it difficult for me to help any other person in the future. This has been a silent issue in several Yoruba conversations that Yoruba don't help their own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Is Jealous Of Me, Trying To Pull Me Down - Jarus by Feldie: 4:39pm On Jun 30
EreluRoz:

If she so hated polygamy why didn't she discuss it with him during courtship before marriage, there should be agreement to these things and not start crying fowl when the deed is done. I dislike to see women looseguard. We can't tell others how to practice their religion.

A smart woman is always be ahead of her husband and never get caught with whatever route she decided to take in tackling her husband. For her to get caught means she's somehow careless.

cowardly hiding behind a Middle Eastern religion. A man wants to be fuccking another woman in the house he and his wife built while the woman and her kids hears the nonsense at night and all the defense you people have is "Islam allows it" who gives a fucck about Islam? If her religion permits her to fucck different men while being married would you people defend her for planing to bring another man to the house? The mumu man would've probably macheted her to death and you will say she deserved it.
If you want to be fuccking different women, marry woman that will be fine with it

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Is Jealous Of Me, Trying To Pull Me Down - Jarus by leisuretym: 4:40pm On Jun 30
Most of them which they could get to his level in life, when they heard 2SUVs for the wife and 5Mill, their two ears sprang up like rabbit ear, I will just sit here and be waiting for their turn, every other cats and dogs will see their days here , just be looking
RealityKings:
Nairaland is becoming a very toxic place used to pull people down. I wonder what most clown on here trying to pull Jarus down seek to gain. It's a family matter, let them solve it
Re: Seun Osewa Is Jealous Of Me, Trying To Pull Me Down - Jarus by chopnaira: 4:43pm On Jun 30
Suraj dey type like small pikin sometimes.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Is Jealous Of Me, Trying To Pull Me Down - Jarus by RealityKings(f): 4:44pm On Jun 30
leisuretym:
Most of them which they could get to his level in life, when they heard 2SUVs for the wife and 5Mill, their two ears sprang up like rabbit ear, I will just sit here and be waiting for their turn, every other cats and dogs will see their days here , just be looking

Don't mind them. Very viciously hateful beings

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Electricity Problems At Nigerian Airport / Ibrahim Babangida Badamasi...how Many Likes For IBB? / Nigerian Terrorist Arrested For Plotting To Bomb Parts Of The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.