Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,096 members, 7,939,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:55 AM

Veteran Actor Olu Jacobs Passes Away At The Age Of 82, RIP To The Legend �️ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Veteran Actor Olu Jacobs Passes Away At The Age Of 82, RIP To The Legend �️ (505 Views)

Olu Jacobs Passes On / Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. / Tonto Dikeh: RIP to all dead beat dads - thanks boyfriend for being a father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Veteran Actor Olu Jacobs Passes Away At The Age Of 82, RIP To The Legend �️ by CureMe: 3:28pm On Jun 30
Veteran actor Olu Jacobs passes away at the age of 82, RIP to the Legend 🕊️

Re: Veteran Actor Olu Jacobs Passes Away At The Age Of 82, RIP To The Legend �️ by EreluRoz: 3:32pm On Jun 30
He lived a good life and died a happy man, he didn't spread his seeds everywhere in his youthful days and bringing another woman to taunt the wife of his youth as Yul Edochie did. His wife reciprocated by taking good care of him till his last days. RIP to him.

Men treat your wife well so you'll enjoy your old age and be properly taken care of.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Veteran Actor Olu Jacobs Passes Away At The Age Of 82, RIP To The Legend �️ by immortalcrown(m): 3:32pm On Jun 30
Did he wait to bury Ibu?

RIP.
Re: Veteran Actor Olu Jacobs Passes Away At The Age Of 82, RIP To The Legend �️ by HarunaWest(m): 3:34pm On Jun 30
EreluRoz:
He lived a good life and died a happy man, he didn't spread his seeds everywhere in his youthful days and bringing another woman to taunt the wife of his youth as Yul Edochie did. His wife reciprocated by taking good care of him till his last days. RIP to him.

Men treat your wife well so you'll enjoy your old age and be properly taken care of.
Did Julius Agwu spread his seeds? Did he bring another woman? Why did his wife run?
Re: Veteran Actor Olu Jacobs Passes Away At The Age Of 82, RIP To The Legend �️ by 001Lagos: 3:34pm On Jun 30
Rip legend
Re: Veteran Actor Olu Jacobs Passes Away At The Age Of 82, RIP To The Legend �️ by cococandy(f): 3:36pm On Jun 30
So sad
Re: Veteran Actor Olu Jacobs Passes Away At The Age Of 82, RIP To The Legend �️ by LoveFayfay(f): 3:36pm On Jun 30
May his soul rest in the bossom of the Almighty. So sad.
God bless Joke Silva; her patience and steadfastness through his illness shouldn't be overlooked.

1 Like

Re: Veteran Actor Olu Jacobs Passes Away At The Age Of 82, RIP To The Legend �️ by CureMe: 3:39pm On Jun 30
HarunaWest:
Did Julius Agwu spread his seeds? Did he bring another woman? Why did his wife run?
A good debate for another day 😉
Re: Veteran Actor Olu Jacobs Passes Away At The Age Of 82, RIP To The Legend �️ by EreluRoz: 3:42pm On Jun 30
HarunaWest:
Julius was a serial cheat and an abuser according to the wife till she couldn't keep on and had to leave. She didn't just leave she had no option. No woman leaves a good man

2 Likes

Re: Veteran Actor Olu Jacobs Passes Away At The Age Of 82, RIP To The Legend �️ by CureMe: 3:43pm On Jun 30
immortalcrown:
Did he wait to burry Ibu?

RIP.

I can’t comprehend 😏
Re: Veteran Actor Olu Jacobs Passes Away At The Age Of 82, RIP To The Legend �️ by saddler: 3:45pm On Jun 30
R.I.P legend
Re: Veteran Actor Olu Jacobs Passes Away At The Age Of 82, RIP To The Legend �️ by CureMe: 3:52pm On Jun 30
EreluRoz:
Julius was a serial cheat and an abuser according to the wife till she couldn't keep on and had to leave. She didn't just leave she had no option. No woman leaves a good man

I agree with the above statement Buh I’ve seen women leave their good husbands because of financial issues or a minor misunderstanding like “toothpaste usage”
Re: Veteran Actor Olu Jacobs Passes Away At The Age Of 82, RIP To The Legend �️ by EreluRoz: 3:54pm On Jun 30
CureMe:

I agree with the above statement Buh I’ve seen women leave their good husbands because of financial issues or a minor misunderstanding like “toothpaste usage”

Maryy well and you won't experience any of it. How many people are marrying well these days?
Re: Veteran Actor Olu Jacobs Passes Away At The Age Of 82, RIP To The Legend �️ by immortalcrown(m): 3:55pm On Jun 30
CureMe:
I can’t comprehend 😏
I am sorry that I spelt a word wrongly in the comment. I have corrected the mistake.
Re: Veteran Actor Olu Jacobs Passes Away At The Age Of 82, RIP To The Legend �️ by Houseofglam7(f): 3:55pm On Jun 30
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Veteran Actor Olu Jacobs Passes Away At The Age Of 82, RIP To The Legend �️ by adioolayi(m): 4:05pm On Jun 30
Rest in Peace Olu Jacobs
Re: Veteran Actor Olu Jacobs Passes Away At The Age Of 82, RIP To The Legend �️ by TheWinterBird(f): 4:07pm On Jun 30
Oh no cry. I hope this isn't true.
Re: Veteran Actor Olu Jacobs Passes Away At The Age Of 82, RIP To The Legend �️ by absoluteSuccess: 4:13pm On Jun 30
RIP great soul, may God comfort your family. We shall all go the way of the earth someday, at good old age.

Adieu.
Re: Veteran Actor Olu Jacobs Passes Away At The Age Of 82, RIP To The Legend �️ by clockwisereport: 4:20pm On Jun 30
Good night sir
Re: Veteran Actor Olu Jacobs Passes Away At The Age Of 82, RIP To The Legend �️ by CureMe: 4:24pm On Jun 30
EreluRoz:
Maryy well and you won't experience any of it. How many people are marrying well these days?
Same question I ask myself every now and then…not many people,my bro ….
Re: Veteran Actor Olu Jacobs Passes Away At The Age Of 82, RIP To The Legend �️ by Tallesty1(m): 4:26pm On Jun 30
EreluRoz:

He's not dead
Re: Veteran Actor Olu Jacobs Passes Away At The Age Of 82, RIP To The Legend �️ by dominique(f): 4:26pm On Jun 30

(1)

Brain Jotter Biography: Real Name, Age, Relationship, Height, Net Worth, Family / Exclusive Photo Of Peter Okoye's BABY!! / Watch This tight Acoustic Performance By Bigiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.