Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,407 members, 7,878,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 11:20 AM

Lady Kicks Out Her Husband From Their UK Home After He Caught Her Cheating (Vid) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Kicks Out Her Husband From Their UK Home After He Caught Her Cheating (Vid) (47120 Views)

My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating / Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband / I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Kicks Out Her Husband From Their UK Home After He Caught Her Cheating (Vid) by Tunagee(m): 4:22am
Sheistoopretty:
Evidence?

Well, If this is true, then serves him right.

Nigerian men areUse_less, ev!l and he@rtless! Who knows what he must've done to her that she's been enduring for years until she decided to speak up now before she dies silently like Osinachi did? angry angry

Rubbish

Abeg make Una no dey use osinachi justify nonsense. Were u there during osinachi case? This gender is becoming sillier and gullible everyday, you dey talk osinachi here
Re: Lady Kicks Out Her Husband From Their UK Home After He Caught Her Cheating (Vid) by Tunagee(m): 4:24am
flokii:
So most Nigerian men in UK are now homeless?.. cos these stories are becoming too frequent.
I watched one clip where an African youtuber was advising women from Africa especially the ones from Nigeria to stop involving UK police in their marital lives.. the Indian women according to the youtuber earn x3 of what our women earn in that same UK but don't call Police to throw their husbands out the way Africans are doing.
Why are you people giving us bad name in the global community?

Greed and selfish interest on the part of our Naija women. To a typical naija woman, abroad na heaven.
Re: Lady Kicks Out Her Husband From Their UK Home After He Caught Her Cheating (Vid) by fyneboi79(m): 5:57am
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool All SIMPle men will learn the hard way!

Them no de tell mad man say TRUCK de come for him front.

U manage travel out, u rush carry ur wife join body.

For ur mind u be ODOGWU cheesy

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Bros Boogy show them something make them chill.....the kala master!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kicks Out Her Husband From Their UK Home After He Caught Her Cheating (Vid) by BeeNG3: 9:15am
Think Twice
Re: Lady Kicks Out Her Husband From Their UK Home After He Caught Her Cheating (Vid) by noskcid(m): 10:48am
Tunagee:

I like your comment

This is the remix 😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Can’t Have Your Husband Alone -three Women Tell Housewife / Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady / Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him

Viewing this topic: waxxydude, Sunjazy1988 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.