Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,945 members, 7,924,948 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 06:53 AM

Olu Jacobs Not Dead - Joke Silva Dispels Husband’s Death Rumour Again - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olu Jacobs Not Dead - Joke Silva Dispels Husband’s Death Rumour Again (26765 Views)

DJ Cuppy Dispels Pregnancy Rumours (Pictures, Videos) / COVID-19: Bisi Olatilo Debunks Death Rumour (Video) / Bobrisky Reacts To His Death Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Jacobs Not Dead - Joke Silva Dispels Husband’s Death Rumour Again by wolesmile(m): 5:07pm On Jun 30
R0LL0N:
Even Wikipedia has confirmed him death na wa o
So you think Wikipedia is reliable source of information?
Wikipedia that anybody with Wikipedia account can edit anytime, anyhow.
The only ones you can't edit are the ones locked.
That's why mischief makers were going to edit Tinubu's and Shade's ages back and forth before wiki locked it.
The moment I open a page on wiki and sees there is no locked key on the edit icon, the next thing I do is to check the bottom of the article to see when it was last edited. That will tell me how much of the info I am ready to believe in the article.

Note: if you go back to check on wiki, someone has quickly edited it again less than 10 min ago.
That's how porous the wiki article page is.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olu Jacobs Not Dead - Joke Silva Dispels Husband’s Death Rumour Again by MissOpe(f): 5:08pm On Jun 30
GanagiBitrus:
He may be alive, but I suspect in a critical condition, especially considering he is already advanced in age. +the fact that he is not the one himself debunking the rumours.

Whatever the case, bloggers should stop peddling rumours.
He's unable to address the rumor himself due to his struggles with dementia, which has significantly impaired his memory. In fact, my dad'scondition is even more severe than Olu Jacobs, yet we remain grateful to God for his life. Despite the challenges, we are thankful and trust that all will be well .

5 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs Not Dead - Joke Silva Dispels Husband’s Death Rumour Again by onadana: 5:09pm On Jun 30
Sometimes death is better than suffering.Dementia has no cure and the illness gets worse with time.

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs Not Dead - Joke Silva Dispels Husband’s Death Rumour Again by God1000(m): 5:12pm On Jun 30
MissOpe:

He's unable to address the rumor himself due to his struggles with dementia, which has significantly impaired his memory. In fact, my dad'scondition is even more severe than Olu Jacobs, yet we remain grateful to God for his life. Despite the challenges, we are thankful and trust that all will be well .
wishing your Dad all the best, old age comes with a lot of problems

2 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs Not Dead - Joke Silva Dispels Husband’s Death Rumour Again by MissOpe(f): 5:13pm On Jun 30
God1000:
wishing your Dad all the best, old age comes with a lot of problems
Thanks and God bless..
Your kind words are so soothing.
Gracias much.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Jacobs Not Dead - Joke Silva Dispels Husband’s Death Rumour Again by God1000(m): 5:14pm On Jun 30
MissOpe:
Thanks and God bless..
Your kind words are so soothing.
Gracias much.
you are welcome

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs Not Dead - Joke Silva Dispels Husband’s Death Rumour Again by Okortor: 5:16pm On Jun 30
Naxo dem debunk for jp, later it was confirmed he's dead... Any rumor get small truth in it..but whatever be the case..I wish him well in this life and life beyond

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs Not Dead - Joke Silva Dispels Husband’s Death Rumour Again by Jocdon(m): 5:18pm On Jun 30
Some people are just wicked, how can you be saying someone is dead when actually the person is alive.
Re: Olu Jacobs Not Dead - Joke Silva Dispels Husband’s Death Rumour Again by SmartPolician: 5:27pm On Jun 30
wolesmile:

If you're expecting him to be the one to debunk the rumour, it means you've not been following issues about his health. He has had dementia occasioned by old age for quite some time now. He hardly recognizes a lot of things and people around him.
I bet he is not even aware there is rumour, and that there had been rumours about him being dead.
Bros, we are saying the same thing. This is common sense.
Re: Olu Jacobs Not Dead - Joke Silva Dispels Husband’s Death Rumour Again by israelmao(m): 5:35pm On Jun 30
Many years for Olu Jacobs the legendary actor.who makes every act as real life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Jacobs Not Dead - Joke Silva Dispels Husband’s Death Rumour Again by Btruth: 5:38pm On Jun 30
onadana:

To what extent and value is that?This is science, fact.He has lived a good life.He has Dementia,the illness gets worse with time.He has no value to himself or family.Sadly,he is a burden.That's life good,bad,sweet,bitter,success,failure,life,death.
true.....but still we don't pray that one dies... A bi ba wo nii? 🤷

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olu Jacobs Not Dead - Joke Silva Dispels Husband’s Death Rumour Again by femi4: 5:45pm On Jun 30
parkervero:
If rumour like this is going round it means death is nearer to the person
How many times did Buhari die in the last 8yrs
Re: Olu Jacobs Not Dead - Joke Silva Dispels Husband’s Death Rumour Again by GanagiBitrus: 5:47pm On Jun 30
MissOpe:

Sorry about your Popsi.
Yes, one has to stay positive & hope for a miracle in such conditions.

2 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs Not Dead - Joke Silva Dispels Husband’s Death Rumour Again by Omoawoke: 5:51pm On Jun 30
Why will a sensible person just sit down and start a death rumor on someone.
Anybody anywhere that wish me death or start a death rumor on my head, may the person not live to see the next day

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs Not Dead - Joke Silva Dispels Husband’s Death Rumour Again by Emmanuel909090: 6:01pm On Jun 30
I love joke silva for loving Olu Jacobs so much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Jacobs Not Dead - Joke Silva Dispels Husband’s Death Rumour Again by Sabadon(m): 6:05pm On Jun 30
onadana:

Have you had something to eat?
get a life cretin
Re: Olu Jacobs Not Dead - Joke Silva Dispels Husband’s Death Rumour Again by achorladey: 6:05pm On Jun 30
Eriokanmi:
grin. Or kuti

Abi ooooo cheesy
Re: Olu Jacobs Not Dead - Joke Silva Dispels Husband’s Death Rumour Again by Wotowotoman: 6:12pm On Jun 30
Re: Olu Jacobs Not Dead - Joke Silva Dispels Husband’s Death Rumour Again by Wotowotoman: 6:13pm On Jun 30
MissOpe:

Please how old is your dad?
Re: Olu Jacobs Not Dead - Joke Silva Dispels Husband’s Death Rumour Again by Wotowotoman: 6:14pm On Jun 30
onadana:
Sometimes death is better than suffering.Dementia has no cure and the illness gets worse with time.

Truth..
Re: Olu Jacobs Not Dead - Joke Silva Dispels Husband’s Death Rumour Again by kay29000(m): 6:16pm On Jun 30
GanagiBitrus:
He may be alive, but I suspect he's not in a good condition, especially considering he is already advanced in age. +the fact that he is not the one himself debunking the rumours.

Whatever the case, bloggers should stop peddling rumours.

He can't debunk it cos he already has dementia. His mental health isn't what it used to be, but he is still alive.

2 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs Not Dead - Joke Silva Dispels Husband’s Death Rumour Again by LastProphet: 6:22pm On Jun 30
Madam Silvia should not bother debunking rumours upandan, eventually he will still die, the rumour monger may even die first, all of us will die one day, there's nothing wrong with dying, Olu Jacobs has lived a good life already and he has made his mark

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olu Jacobs Not Dead - Joke Silva Dispels Husband’s Death Rumour Again by sketching: 6:32pm On Jun 30
They should stop this. This is bringing dishonour to blogging/bloggers.

I love him. He is always a proper gentle man on screen.

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs Not Dead - Joke Silva Dispels Husband’s Death Rumour Again by sketching: 6:36pm On Jun 30
kay29000:

He can't debunk it cos he already has dementia. His mental health isn't what it used to be, but he is still alive.

Sad... that is memory erasing. cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Jacobs Not Dead - Joke Silva Dispels Husband’s Death Rumour Again by MissOpe(f): 6:59pm On Jun 30
Wotowotoman:

Please how old is your dad?

My dad is 74.
Re: Olu Jacobs Not Dead - Joke Silva Dispels Husband’s Death Rumour Again by Wotowotoman: 7:00pm On Jun 30
MissOpe:

My dad is 74.

Okay. Hope he gets well soon.

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs Not Dead - Joke Silva Dispels Husband’s Death Rumour Again by R0LL0N(m): 7:07pm On Jun 30
wolesmile:

So you think Wikipedia is reliable source of information?
Wikipedia that anybody with Wikipedia account can edit anytime, anyhow.
The only ones you can't edit are the ones locked.
That's why mischief makers were going to edit Tinubu's and Shade's ages back and forth before wiki locked it.
The moment I open a page on wiki and sees there is no locked key on the edit icon, the next thing I do is to check the bottom of the article to see when it was last edited. That will tell me how much of the info I am ready to believe in the article.

Note: if you go back to check on wiki, someone has quickly edited it again less than 10 min ago.
That's how porous the wiki article page is.

Hmmm no wonder they are always begging for £2 to help them maintain Wikipedia.
Re: Olu Jacobs Not Dead - Joke Silva Dispels Husband’s Death Rumour Again by TheSuperX(m): 7:08pm On Jun 30
Niok:
Spreading false unconfirmed stories is sick and disheartening
Many more years to olu jacobs
Nigerian bloggers will never die well
Re: Olu Jacobs Not Dead - Joke Silva Dispels Husband’s Death Rumour Again by onadana: 7:13pm On Jun 30
Btruth:
true.....but still we don't pray that one dies... A bi ba wo nii? 🤷

Sometimes it's just unavoidable,life is everything that comes with it.Life becomes painful when you want to choose the good sides only,life is a complete package.Lately I saw my wedding picture we were four in the picture myself, my wife,my dad and mum.Am the only one standing.Mum died 2010,Dad 2017,my wonderful wife, friend and mother,2019.Bury my dad,yes,bury my mum, yes but nothing in life prepared me I would bury my wife I always thought she would bury me.
Re: Olu Jacobs Not Dead - Joke Silva Dispels Husband’s Death Rumour Again by kiddkash(m): 7:14pm On Jun 30
God1000:
Who are those rumour-mongers spreading fake news, wishing Olu Jacobs many more years ahead with good health
It is human beings, when they don't see people in public for long, they just assume the worst.
Re: Olu Jacobs Not Dead - Joke Silva Dispels Husband’s Death Rumour Again by onadana: 7:15pm On Jun 30
Sabadon:
get a life cretin

Still get something to eat,senior CRETIN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RMD And Wife Host Ay's Wife To A Birthday Dinner / Kunle Afolayan Remembers His Late Father, Adeyemi Josiah Akano (Throwback Video) / Chika Ike Shares New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.