Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,296 members, 7,894,263 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 06:50 AM

FG Threatens To Terminate Julius Berger, CCECC Calabar Road Contracts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Threatens To Terminate Julius Berger, CCECC Calabar Road Contracts (19353 Views)

Ekiti Raamp Awards ₦17 Billion Rural Road Contracts To 7 Contractors / FG Threatens To Open Border For Cement Importation / Wike Warns Julius Berger After Paying 80% Upfront For Road Contracts (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Threatens To Terminate Julius Berger, CCECC Calabar Road Contracts by dragunov: 2:48am On Jul 01
Yaribanzaonic:
Bring it and quit being foolish with worthless rants .

E be like say you dey ment..abi?

Nonsense

Ok.
Re: FG Threatens To Terminate Julius Berger, CCECC Calabar Road Contracts by Feelings79: 5:49am On Jul 01
ebuk4real:
shocked

Imagine o!!! And this road have been in comatose state for ages and yet payment has been made. Even if I don't know who might be lying but for goodness sake, they should fix this road. I am always in pains each day I pass this road and I hope this brings succour to us here.

Weldone minister if this brings this road to good shape
a culture of corruption and individualism pervasive in the south is generally responsible for the rate of infrastructural deficit in that area as may be compared to the north.In the south,if a road contract is awarded for example,the people out of joy and support for the it may go as far as materially contributing to the contractor to complete the project but in the south you see communities kidnapping the workers, demanding for unfair compensation, stealing construction materials among other attacks.Thus such projects suffer unnecessary delays and even abandonment.This is also the case with itu Calabar road

1 Like

Re: FG Threatens To Terminate Julius Berger, CCECC Calabar Road Contracts by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:52am On Jul 01
See small news and you few individuals are attacking yasefs,Nigeria can hardly be like Kenyans who speak with one voice regrdless of ethnic affiliations,shiior
Re: FG Threatens To Terminate Julius Berger, CCECC Calabar Road Contracts by efighter: 6:12am On Jul 01
Yaribanzaonic:
Worthless Government that is praised by failures and Propagandist.

Tomorrow you will claim IGBOs are the problem. How can a Government that claims to be progressive be a disaster and disgrace to Governance.

Will you say it's Peter OBI... IPOB.. IGBOs?

Very shameless people...

Nonsense

You go just die of hypertension. Can you sustain this wailing and weeping for the next 7 years, I doubt it
Re: FG Threatens To Terminate Julius Berger, CCECC Calabar Road Contracts by YouAreNobody: 6:50am On Jul 01
gare:

I drove that road last December it almost damaged my car, was hoping it would have been completed by this December, if not done Calabar, you guys would carry on without me minus one, not driving that shitty road again
That Akwa Ibom to Calabar road is one of the worst roads I've plied in this country
Re: FG Threatens To Terminate Julius Berger, CCECC Calabar Road Contracts by seunjungle1(m): 9:01am On Jul 01
Your hate for this man has degree, since he is not part of your member.

Smartcitizen:
Useless man, who are you impressing?

They will useless you and throw you away like toilet paper.

GO AND ASK OGBONNAYA ONU, NA FRUSTRATION FROM BUHARI KILL AM.

You think Yorubas can like anybody outside their region?

Very crafty and treacherous people.
Re: FG Threatens To Terminate Julius Berger, CCECC Calabar Road Contracts by Smartcitizen: 9:22am On Jul 01
seunjungle1:
Your hate for this man has degree, since he is not part of your member.

Just like your lots hated OBASANJO when he was the president,

Is anything wrong with hating people?
Re: FG Threatens To Terminate Julius Berger, CCECC Calabar Road Contracts by frog12: 11:06am On Jul 01
this is really terrible. they want to milk the system, then they will say costs don go up:

We use this opportunity to warn CCECC, out of 35 kilometres, they just completed 2.5 kilometres double carriage way and 4.5 on single; that is very terrible. You talk to them, they say it is because of compensation.
Re: FG Threatens To Terminate Julius Berger, CCECC Calabar Road Contracts by davidque: 2:30pm On Jul 01
Yaribanzaonic:
Worthless Government that is praised by failures and Propagandist.

Tomorrow you will claim IGBOs are the problem. How can a Government that claims to be progressive be a disaster and disgrace to Governance.

Will you say it's Peter OBI... IPOB.. IGBOs?

Very shameless people...

Nonsense

You seem to be responding to your own bitter feelings. You're totally off topic
Re: FG Threatens To Terminate Julius Berger, CCECC Calabar Road Contracts by Sibrah: 12:24pm On Jul 10
Energist:
Dig deeper and you'll find that it's the govt that is at fault. These two companies are not known for unnecessary project delays
probably to b taken over by one randon Lagos company that Tinubu can extract 2027 funds from. The man is totally after 2027 and not any imaginary suffering of Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah Is a Privileged Terrorist Organization--Mark Adebayo On Sahara TV / Rachel And David Umahi's Throwback Wedding Photo, Mark 26th Wedding Anniversary / EFCC Arraigns Christopher Adaji, Torese Agena For N5m Fraud In Benue

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.