Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,052 members, 7,896,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 01:58 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Peter Obi Has Declared Allegiance To Biafran Flag – Omokri Alle - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Peter Obi Has Declared Allegiance To Biafran Flag – Omokri Alle (1670 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Peter Obi, Others, Attend Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial / Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu: Peter Obi, Abaribe And Umeh Arrive For Parents' Burial (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Peter Obi Has Declared Allegiance To Biafran Flag – Omokri Alle by Macphenson: 8:32pm On Jun 30
kk
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Peter Obi Has Declared Allegiance To Biafran Flag – Omokri Alle by yarimo(m): 8:38pm On Jun 30
Mindlog:

Cool.
ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Peter Obi Has Declared Allegiance To Biafran Flag – Omokri Alle by Brandosky: 8:56pm On Jun 30
yarimo:
OBI is one of the biggest sponsors of IPOB activities, he has never condemn IPOB warning or killings
So going by your logic, reno omokri is also an ipob ?
What an idiot !!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Peter Obi Has Declared Allegiance To Biafran Flag – Omokri Alle by AkinPhysicist: 9:10pm On Jun 30
And so?

Is it a crime to declare support for Biafra?

Is it by force to desire one Nigeria?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Peter Obi Has Declared Allegiance To Biafran Flag – Omokri Alle by Googledotcom: 9:33pm On Jun 30
Omokri pen1s don stand
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Peter Obi Has Declared Allegiance To Biafran Flag – Omokri Alle by Samesame247: 10:14pm On Jun 30
Every true Igboman has their allegiance to Biafra. We know we are not one; our country is a white man's experiment and nothing created by man last forever.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Peter Obi Has Declared Allegiance To Biafran Flag – Omokri Alle by kaltonga: 10:39pm On Jun 30
Fareke:
By Seun Opejobi

Reno Omokri, a socio-political activist, on Sunday accused the 2023 presidential candidate of Labour Party, LP, Peter Obi of showing allegiance to the Biafra flag.

This was as Omokri said Obi declared the obituary of his presidential ambition by calling for the release of Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB.

Recall that Obi had urged President Bola Tinubu-led Federal Government to release Kanu, EndSARS protesters, and other freedom fighters locked up.

Addressing journalists on Saturday in Anambra State, Obi said protesters and freedom fighters have the right to express their grievances through protest.

However, posting Obi and Biafra’s flag on his X page, Omokri wrote: “The ‘Release Nnamdi Kanu Now’ statement by Peter Obi is the obituary of Peter Obi’s Presidential ambition.

“By calling for the release of a man who made public broadcasts asking his supporters to kill Nigerian military and paramilitary forces wherever they find them and has neither apologised nor repented of that order, Peter Obi just showed his allegiance to the flag behind him in this photo and which he used for his Hero beer logo!

"And by the way, anybody or group of people or movement that thinks they can intimidate me and prevent me from saying what I really believe at any point in time obviously does not know me. My body does not secrete the fear hormone.”

https://dailypost.ng/2024/06/30/nnamdi-kanu-peter-obi-has-declared-allegiance-to-biafran-flag-omokri-alleges/
It's only idiots that take this serial rapist serious.. The Itsekiri born Rapist should be ignored as he speaks in favour of the highest bidder, mr. Stomach I nfrastructure
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Peter Obi Has Declared Allegiance To Biafran Flag – Omokri Alle by Jostoman: 10:59pm On Jun 30
Welcum:
Calling for Kanu release is allegiance to Biafra flag. Now, calling for the release of Endsars protesters too is allegiance to which flag?
L

You both can make a better impact with your views in this social experiment: Do You Support Peter Obi's Call For Nnamdi Kanu's Release As A Stakeholder In The Nigerian Project?
ask google sir.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Peter Obi Has Declared Allegiance To Biafran Flag – Omokri Alle by Fortruth: 5:01am On Jul 01
Some people behave like children... and Omokri is one of them..

A smelly, stinking NIGGER he is and he knows...

LOL
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Peter Obi Has Declared Allegiance To Biafran Flag – Omokri Alle by highsurge: 6:08am On Jul 01
Is that this guy Reno is jobless or since he returned immediately buhari left sit.. he's not been able to eat decent meal..

Abeg let them(current govt) give him bone to eat.

I can't stoop this low...God forbid
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Peter Obi Has Declared Allegiance To Biafran Flag – Omokri Alle by Cabalgeneral: 6:18am On Jul 01
Fareke:
By Seun Opejobi

Reno Omokri, a socio-political activist, on Sunday accused the 2023 presidential candidate of Labour Party, LP, Peter Obi of showing allegiance to the Biafra flag.

This was as Omokri said Obi declared the obituary of his presidential ambition by calling for the release of Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB.

Recall that Obi had urged President Bola Tinubu-led Federal Government to release Kanu, EndSARS protesters, and other freedom fighters locked up.

Addressing journalists on Saturday in Anambra State, Obi said protesters and freedom fighters have the right to express their grievances through protest.

However, posting Obi and Biafra’s flag on his X page, Omokri wrote: “The ‘Release Nnamdi Kanu Now’ statement by Peter Obi is the obituary of Peter Obi’s Presidential ambition.

“By calling for the release of a man who made public broadcasts asking his supporters to kill Nigerian military and paramilitary forces wherever they find them and has neither apologised nor repented of that order, Peter Obi just showed his allegiance to the flag behind him in this photo and which he used for his Hero beer logo!

"And by the way, anybody or group of people or movement that thinks they can intimidate me and prevent me from saying what I really believe at any point in time obviously does not know me. My body does not secrete the fear hormone.”

https://dailypost.ng/2024/06/30/nnamdi-kanu-peter-obi-has-declared-allegiance-to-biafran-flag-omokri-alleges/

He supported Ipob or not as far as Nigeria is concern Igbo will never be giving presidency
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Peter Obi Has Declared Allegiance To Biafran Flag – Omokri Alle by Max24: 6:22am On Jul 01
jmoore:
Reno Omonkey, the fool. Here are what you said about Nnamdi Kanu.

You go explain tire !
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Peter Obi Has Declared Allegiance To Biafran Flag – Omokri Alle by babzlim(m): 7:03am On Jul 01
Obi isn't a Governor or president or even minister but he's the problem of Nigeria abi

is like you guys haven't seen any shege yet, I guess rice, tomato, pepper or garri isn't expensive enough that's why you haven't staged any protest yet.

keep allowing your ancestors and agents continue heating your heads together at this age and time.

Educated illiterates.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Peter Obi Has Declared Allegiance To Biafran Flag – Omokri Alle by Welcum: 7:17am On Jul 01
Jostoman:
ask google sir.
Why not Meta AI?🤣
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Peter Obi Has Declared Allegiance To Biafran Flag – Omokri Alle by Kingri: 7:32am On Jul 01
yarimo:
OBI is one of the biggest sponsors of IPOB activities, he has never condemn IPOB warning or killings

How old are you ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Peter Obi Has Declared Allegiance To Biafran Flag – Omokri Alle by Kingri: 7:36am On Jul 01
Christistruth00:
grin

Peter Obi is Ipob's Godfather

How old are you ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Peter Obi Has Declared Allegiance To Biafran Flag – Omokri Alle by Notasyouthink: 9:30am On Jul 01
Christistruth00:
grin

Peter Obi is Ipob's Godfather
That's very good after all Igbos are good people.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Peter Obi Has Declared Allegiance To Biafran Flag – Omokri Alle by Antivirus92(m): 9:43am On Jul 01
Richtaiwo:
I and fellow yoruba Muslims agree with Reno Omokiri 100% Pandora gringory obituary is the chief sponsor of secessionist group and therefore can never be president of Nigeria. Not as if he earlier had the faintest chance though.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Peter Obi Has Declared Allegiance To Biafran Flag – Omokri Alle by Antivirus92(m): 9:49am On Jul 01
Under goodluck Jonathan, the bokoharam menace was not blamed on northerners like buhari, El rufai, kwankwaso but Yorubas organised a riot, carried placards and blamed insecurity on the president.

Today, apc and a yoruba man is the president. Yorubas are blaming insecurity on a private individual.

You see why we usually spit on those people?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Peter Obi Has Declared Allegiance To Biafran Flag – Omokri Alle by Jostoman: 10:09am On Jul 01
Welcum:

Why not Meta AI?🤣
you try that one too.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Peter Obi Has Declared Allegiance To Biafran Flag – Omokri Alle by Afamed: 10:41am On Jul 01
Hobi is a known Ipob Patron
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Peter Obi Has Declared Allegiance To Biafran Flag – Omokri Alle by Tochj(m): 11:26am On Jul 01
Those who gave Reno Omockery dis ungodly Job should redirect him because OBI is not Tinubu main threat
What the North is cooking is what I don't understand
But if they succeed, that's the end
They will continue to hold onto power forever
Though I don't like Tinubu, but I don't want them to succeed in their evill plan
This is exactly the way they removed GEJ
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Peter Obi Has Declared Allegiance To Biafran Flag – Omokri Alle by yarimo(m): 12:01pm On Jul 01
Kingri:

How old are you ?
kidnapping alert nairalanders

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Ingozi Okonjo-iweala Resign As Finance Minister? / Does Orji Kalu Know How To Spell? / Shocking! El-rufai Spills It All Out (part 1)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.