Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,229 members, 7,925,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 12:30 AM

Everything To Know About Uniben Certificate And How To Collect It - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Everything To Know About Uniben Certificate And How To Collect It (119 Views)

Latest Things To Know About Uniben Protest / Universities Presenting Names Of Dead Staff To Collect Salaries, FG Alleges / About Uniben, Ambrose Ali University, Delsu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everything To Know About Uniben Certificate And How To Collect It by Soteria123: 8:26pm On Jun 30
UNIBEN certificate collection

For those collecting certificate, you must know that immediately after your graduation and convocation (as long as your set have graduated) your time starts counting. uniben will have to add extra fees and it increases depending on the year you graduated. So as long as you haven't collected, know that the charges for late payment keep increasing.

Also, apart from that, know that you may also have to pay for the certificate holder. You will need the receipt for this as part of the documents to be submitted at Senate matters.

To get this receipt, you're required to pay #500 0 to uniben MFB. And the receipt will be handed to you.

list of documents needed for the collection of certificate

[/b]SCREENING CLEARANCE certificate (ORIGINAL)

ID CARD OR LETTER OF IDENTIFICATION FROM YOUR HOD WITH PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH AFFIXED (ORIGINAL)

AUTHORITY TO HIRE ACADEMIC OUTFIT (ACADEMIC GOWN OUTFIT)- ORIGINAL

STUDENT AFFAIRS CLEARANCE (ORIGINAL)

PHOTOCOPY OF STATEMENTS OF RESULTS

RECEIPT OF uniben certificate HOLDER FROM THE uniben MICROFINANCE BANK

Things to Note
1.Collection of certificate is free. Unless for late collection.

2.For those living very far away from uniben, or in the diaspora, it's possible one help you collect it, and waybills it down to you
And if this is you, then you may contact me for more details.

3. For those who have misplaced one or some of the documents listed above, it is still possible to get it done, but the process is something you might not want to go through again. Please always keep your documents

Also feel free to contact me for any inquiries concerning any documents from uniben.

07016145124(call or Whatsapp)

Re: Everything To Know About Uniben Certificate And How To Collect It by Okololi1: 5:51pm On Aug 18
Thank you so much for this piece of information. It was indeed helpful. But please can you help me to get it and then waybill it for me?.. I live in Abuja currently, and I am a 9 to 5 employee. I can't come all the way to Benin. And again the risk and transportation fare. Coupled with the fact that I may not be able to get it that same day.

Please just tell me how much it will cost me let's reason it out.

Thank you so much
Soteria123:
UNIBEN certificate collection

For those collecting certificate, you must know that immediately after your graduation and convocation (as long as your set have graduated) your time starts counting. uniben will have to add extra fees and it increases depending on the year you graduated. So as long as you haven't collected, know that the charges for late payment keep increasing.

Also, apart from that, know that you may also have to pay for the certificate holder. You will need the receipt for this as part of the documents to be submitted at Senate matters.

To get this receipt, you're required to pay #500 0 to uniben MFB. And the receipt will be handed to you.

list of documents needed for the collection of certificate

[/b]SCREENING CLEARANCE certificate (ORIGINAL)

ID CARD OR LETTER OF IDENTIFICATION FROM YOUR HOD WITH PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH AFFIXED (ORIGINAL)

AUTHORITY TO HIRE ACADEMIC OUTFIT (ACADEMIC GOWN OUTFIT)- ORIGINAL

STUDENT AFFAIRS CLEARANCE (ORIGINAL)

PHOTOCOPY OF STATEMENTS OF RESULTS

RECEIPT OF uniben certificate HOLDER FROM THE uniben MICROFINANCE BANK

Things to Note
1.Collection of certificate is free. Unless for late collection.

2.For those living very far away from uniben, or in the diaspora, it's possible one help you collect it, and waybills it down to you
And if this is you, then you may contact me for more details.

3. For those who have misplaced one or some of the documents listed above, it is still possible to get it done, but the process is something you might not want to go through again. Please always keep your documents

Also feel free to contact me for any inquiries concerning any documents from uniben.

07016145124(call or Whatsapp)

(1) (Reply)

St Paul Sec Sch, Nkwerre. Student Wont Sit 4 Neco Exam Due 2 Nonpayment Of Exam / How To Block Your MTN SIM Card / New 32nd Edition 2023/24 Of EMDEX Drug Information For Pharmacist/nurses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.