Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,213 members, 7,950,200 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:14 AM

Dave Umahi Claimed Ebonyi People Are Not Igbo Or Part Of Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dave Umahi Claimed Ebonyi People Are Not Igbo Or Part Of Biafra (1020 Views)

Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party / Ebonyi People Hold 1-Million-Man Protest March In Solidarity With Governor Umahi / Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dave Umahi Claimed Ebonyi People Are Not Igbo Or Part Of Biafra by Typing: 8:36pm On Jun 30
Here is the moment Dave Umahi claimed that, Ebonyi People are not Igbo and they will never be part of Biafra grin

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMrhdL2Mg/

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dave Umahi Claimed Ebonyi People Are Not Igbo Or Part Of Biafra by Typing: 8:37pm On Jun 30
Dave Umahi na man u be

43 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Claimed Ebonyi People Are Not Igbo Or Part Of Biafra by paramakina202: 8:40pm On Jun 30
Fake news.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dave Umahi Claimed Ebonyi People Are Not Igbo Or Part Of Biafra by yarimo(m): 8:41pm On Jun 30
IPOB terrorists beware ebonyi is not part of your madness

43 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Claimed Ebonyi People Are Not Igbo Or Part Of Biafra by chopnaira: 8:55pm On Jun 30
paramakina202:
Fake news.
Real news.
Re: Dave Umahi Claimed Ebonyi People Are Not Igbo Or Part Of Biafra by sIfioksq: 8:59pm On Jun 30
That is a divisive and harmful statement from a leader.

2 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Claimed Ebonyi People Are Not Igbo Or Part Of Biafra by Yaribanzaonic: 9:03pm On Jun 30
The most insecure people in NIGERIA are Yoruba.

See Dem..

5 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Claimed Ebonyi People Are Not Igbo Or Part Of Biafra by jmoore(m): 9:12pm On Jun 30
Typing:
Here is the moment Dave Umahi claimed that, Ebonyi People are not Igbo and they will never be part of Biafra ;

They are not Igbo, they are Chinese.

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Claimed Ebonyi People Are Not Igbo Or Part Of Biafra by Ikinternational: 9:12pm On Jun 30
I support him. They're black Nigerians 🫡

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Claimed Ebonyi People Are Not Igbo Or Part Of Biafra by fnep2smooth(m): 9:12pm On Jun 30
He never said ebonyi are not Igbo.
Re: Dave Umahi Claimed Ebonyi People Are Not Igbo Or Part Of Biafra by chopnaira: 9:14pm On Jun 30
fnep2smooth:
He never said ebonyi are not Igbo.
Yeah. He only said they were marginalized by the ibos, interpret as you deem fit

3 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Claimed Ebonyi People Are Not Igbo Or Part Of Biafra by Wahabfuture: 9:16pm On Jun 30
chopnaira:

Yeah. He only said they were marginalized by the ibos, interpret as you deem fit

I thought you guys love Dave Umahi, you are doing damage to his name, una get sense so? grin grin
Re: Dave Umahi Claimed Ebonyi People Are Not Igbo Or Part Of Biafra by Shadomaan7: 9:18pm On Jun 30
Wow, what a ridiculous statement from a closeminded individual.

32 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Claimed Ebonyi People Are Not Igbo Or Part Of Biafra by Typing: 9:50pm On Jun 30
jmoore:

They are not Igbo, they are Chinese.

They are not Chinese and they are not Igbo. They are Ebonyi People

34 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Claimed Ebonyi People Are Not Igbo Or Part Of Biafra by savenaijatoday: 9:54pm On Jun 30
Umahi should sue the fake new merchants and get damages. Save this In case they delete it.
Re: Dave Umahi Claimed Ebonyi People Are Not Igbo Or Part Of Biafra by Wahabfuture: 9:57pm On Jun 30
Typing:

They are not Chinese and they are not Igbo. They are Ebonyi People

This is what i call attach by force

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dave Umahi Claimed Ebonyi People Are Not Igbo Or Part Of Biafra by Chinkoalhaji34: 10:02pm On Jun 30
Wow, I didnt know Umahi was an expert on geography and ethnicity. Must be all those years of being governor.

29 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Claimed Ebonyi People Are Not Igbo Or Part Of Biafra by Isaacc729l: 10:58pm On Jun 30
Well, lets just ignore the Igbo population in Ebonyi then. Who needs unity and solidarity anyways?
Re: Dave Umahi Claimed Ebonyi People Are Not Igbo Or Part Of Biafra by DMerciful(m): 5:09am On Jul 01
I went through you posts, 100% dedicated to Igbo hate
Typing:
Here is the moment Dave Umahi claimed that, Ebonyi People are not Igbo and they will never be part of Biafra grin

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMrhdL2Mg/

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Claimed Ebonyi People Are Not Igbo Or Part Of Biafra by Typing: 2:15pm On Jul 01
paramakina202:
Fake news.

Painment grin

15 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Claimed Ebonyi People Are Not Igbo Or Part Of Biafra by DevilsEqual(m): 2:23pm On Jul 01
From a creation of one phantom-Anioma state in the SE, to having one state removed by from their traditional 5SE states, all within one week.

The plight of the Igbos

No come argue for here o, u no know pass Umahi cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Claimed Ebonyi People Are Not Igbo Or Part Of Biafra by paramakina202: 3:00pm On Jul 01
Typing:

Painment grin

And you believed him that Ebonyi state is not Igbo?
grin na well wey no well o kpele o grin

2 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Claimed Ebonyi People Are Not Igbo Or Part Of Biafra by Typing: 3:08pm On Jul 01
paramakina202:

And you believed him that Ebonyi state is not Igbo?
grin na well wey no well o kpele o grin

No be me talk am. Dave Umahi said it himself. Remember,he knows his people and his place more than me

5 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Claimed Ebonyi People Are Not Igbo Or Part Of Biafra by Typing: 3:09pm On Jul 01
DevilsEqual:
From a creation of one phantom-Anioma state in the SE, to having one state removed by from their traditional 5SE states, all within one week.

The plight of the Igbos

No come argue for here o, u no know pass Umahi
cheesy cheesy

True talk grin
Re: Dave Umahi Claimed Ebonyi People Are Not Igbo Or Part Of Biafra by onumadu: 3:12pm On Jul 01
If you find 100 enforcers of sit at home in Anambra state, 75 are from Ebonyi
Just saying...
I would believe it when such data changes.
Umahi should know that nobody cares,

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Claimed Ebonyi People Are Not Igbo Or Part Of Biafra by paramakina202: 3:13pm On Jul 01
Typing:

No be me talk am. Dave Umahi said it himself. Remember,he knows his people and his place more than me

Ok believe what you like
Re: Dave Umahi Claimed Ebonyi People Are Not Igbo Or Part Of Biafra by ObiORBiafra: 9:40pm On Jul 01
savenaijatoday:
Umahi should sue the fake new merchants and get damages. Save this In case they delete it.
Umahi said it man. It was in 2021. But you igbos legit demoralize Ebonyi people. You call Abakaliki degrading names. I mean what's all these defence about?

Dave Umahi was even the leader of the SE Governors forum at the time.

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Claimed Ebonyi People Are Not Igbo Or Part Of Biafra by Bendeco2020: 9:41pm On Jul 01
He should tell Simon Ekpa that one grin

These funny yoruba guys pushing this agenda don't even know that majority of the ESN are Ebonyians.

Let them catch you in operation, they no dey hear sorry. Na Ebony man go behead you because of Biafra matter

2 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Claimed Ebonyi People Are Not Igbo Or Part Of Biafra by derico(m): 4:57pm On Jul 04
ObiORBiafra:

Umahi said it man. It was in 2021. But you igbos legit demoralize Ebonyi people. You call Abakaliki degrading names. I mean what's all these defence about?

You are correct.
The same marginalisation Imolites get from Enugu people.

It is everywhere.
Even in states, there are some LGAs at the lower rung of the ladder.

Ebonyi is the only state that accommodates the highest indigenous Muslim, and traditional worship, and roadside beggars in the South East.
They differentiated themselves from others with their practice.

I don't know why development came into Ebonyi late, but it is true...they occupy the lower rung.

Even in Lagos, no one rates Ikorodu, badagry, mushin, agege and Co.
Even in the west... Osun, Ondo, Ogun, Ekiti, Oyo, Lagos....e be like say Kwara follow.
Among westerners, they know the states they relegate when it comes to their Yoruba affairs.
I don't know why it is, but it's everywhere.
Even in Nigeria as a whole...some states are not counted as weighty in the affairs of state.
Re: Dave Umahi Claimed Ebonyi People Are Not Igbo Or Part Of Biafra by 1000angstroms(m): 8:36am On Aug 18
This is how to recognize unfortunate souls from the north, reckless nonentities, instead of finding ways to solution on how hunger is almost converting his people to ruminant animals, it was on the news that they now compete with their cows in eating grass, They've Finished chewing the grass in their region that they now want to come and graze in our farms in the east, let ESN find una first, instead of this slowpoke to find solutions to his problems, it is Igbos that is giving him epilepsy, this is why I said the quran is worthless and meaNingless, that their prophet mohamed is useless and worthless, it can never add anything useful to their life except every unimaginable evil.

Umahi who is aspiring to be the president of a failed country with his political antics is making His comments and tHis nonentity is here pouring spit. He never said they ain't Igbos, but they are not going to join Biafra, I too won't join biafra because I have lots of things to lose in several parts of Nigeria, but you see all these lazy buffoons with nothing to their names, nothing to lose will keep gunning this division until it starts, all we'll do is fly out and wait for everything to go down in which case this buffoon may have died and we will start afresh. Igbos were given only 20 pounds after the war, but tell this nymphomaniac to point to one person in his family better than any Igbo, I challenge Him?
Re: Dave Umahi Claimed Ebonyi People Are Not Igbo Or Part Of Biafra by 1000angstroms(m): 8:37am On Aug 18
ObiORBiafra:

It is ignorant Igbos who never understood the Ebonyi people, at least I knew in my final year, I so much loved and dated an ebonyi state girl ella
Re: Dave Umahi Claimed Ebonyi People Are Not Igbo Or Part Of Biafra by Bullet4thiefnub: 9:13am On Aug 18
These afons useless I swear

(1) (Reply)

October Protests Against ‘general’ Bola Tinubu’s Inflicted Hardship / Want To See Mr President! / Free And Fair Elections: Way Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.