Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,590 members, 7,878,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:25 AM

Nigerian Idol Season 9 (30-06-2024) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Idol Season 9 (30-06-2024) (82 Views)

Highlights From The Nigerian Idol Top 7 Meet And Greet At TECNO Store, Ikeja / TECNO Sponsors The Season 9 Of Nigerian Idol 2024 / Nigeria Idol Season 9 Sponsored By TECNO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Idol Season 9 (30-06-2024) by Ezeifeduba: 11:27pm On Jun 30
The topmost followed Musical discovery concert in African, Nigerian Idol sponsored by TECNO resumed again today. Omoooooohhhh I must say tonight's performance was worth it

Who else was shocked with Maio's eviction??
And he gave us a goodbye rendition and free words. I personally would've wanted him to progress to top 4 but it's all good

Meanwhile, Chima, Chioma and Co are set to win it as they all made Top 4. The competition gets more tougher this week as we might need to have the the top 2 or 3 next Sunday.

Shaaaaaaa I'm supporting Chima. Na my homeboy be that 😁😁😁😁

(1) (Reply)

The Assembly / Drum For Positive Change Foundation Empowers Kids At IDP Camp Durumi With Books / Evangoyinlola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.