Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,283 members, 7,950,473 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 02:51 PM

It Is Rude To Speak Your Language In Front Of Others???? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / It Is Rude To Speak Your Language In Front Of Others???? (291 Views)

Words From The Izon(ijaw) Language In Nigeria / Igbos Seek To Promote Their Language In Lagos / What Are Some Of The Weird And Funny Names In Your Language/Dialect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Rude To Speak Your Language In Front Of Others???? by Africangent: 12:26am On Jul 01
Have you ever felt left out at work because of language differences? I’d love to hear your story. Can you spare just 5 minutes to take a quick survey? Your insights will help us understand the impact of language exclusion on work engagement in Nigerian workplaces and push for positive changes.

Survey Link: https://forms.office.com/r/JV76FZNg6Z
Re: It Is Rude To Speak Your Language In Front Of Others???? by WORTHSANDVALUES: 12:55am On Jul 01
Were there accepted or non accepted language (s), at the work area ?

I believe they have their laws and orders on languages spoken

Having a knowledge of this will help you not to fall victim.
Re: It Is Rude To Speak Your Language In Front Of Others???? by etrange: 4:43am On Jul 01
It’s not rude to speak your language in front of others. What is rude is switching to a language not understood by everyone in the middle of a conversation or using such a language to talk to some team members in the presence of other team members that do not understand it.

1 Like

Re: It Is Rude To Speak Your Language In Front Of Others???? by EreluRoz: 9:27am On Jul 01
Nlfpmod please I want to deactivate my account, help me out in this. I know you can do it. Thanks. Good morning.

It's not fair that sseunnn will deliberately disenable the deactivation process for too long.
Re: It Is Rude To Speak Your Language In Front Of Others???? by FalseProphet1(m): 10:57am On Jul 01
EreluRoz:
Nlfpmod please I want to deactivate my account, help me out in this. I know you can do it. Thanks. Good morning.

It's not fair that sseunnn will deliberately disenable the deactivation process for too long.
Send me a mail and I'll help you do it.

This I have seen.
Re: It Is Rude To Speak Your Language In Front Of Others???? by EreluRoz: 11:15am On Jul 01
FalseProphet1:

Send me a mail and I'll help you do it.

This I have seen.
I'm serious please. Nlfpmod i want to deactivate please
Re: It Is Rude To Speak Your Language In Front Of Others???? by FalseProphet1(m): 11:39am On Jul 01
EreluRoz:
I'm serious please. Nlfpmod i want to deactivate please
Do I look like an joking. Send me a mail and I'll walk you through the process
Re: It Is Rude To Speak Your Language In Front Of Others???? by Mariangeles(f): 10:54pm On Jul 01
EreluRoz:
Nlfp.mod please I want to deactivate my account, help me out in this. I know you can do it. Thanks. Good morning.

So that you will end up creating another one, abi? πŸ˜€
Why are you trying to runaway, by the way?
Why so desperate to cover your tracks? 😌

All of you that are in the habit of deactivating from time to time (only to create a new account) are stuck.
Re: It Is Rude To Speak Your Language In Front Of Others???? by EreluRoz: 2:56pm On Jul 02
Mariangeles:

So that you will end up creating another one, abi? πŸ˜€
Why are you trying to runaway, by the way?
Why so desperate to cover your tracks? 😌

All of you that are in the habit of deactivating from time to time (only to create a new account) are stuck.
I'm a serial deactivator, I don't want my future husband to know this nairaland version of me Incase he comes across nairaland eventually.

I've been asking nlfpmod to help me out but he's ignoring me.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Art / Friendly Outing After Church / Today's Court Hearing, Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.