Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,406 members, 7,878,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 11:19 AM

North Korea Publicly Executed 22-Year-Old Man For Watching K-Pop - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Korea Publicly Executed 22-Year-Old Man For Watching K-Pop (40704 Views)

22-year-old Bride And Only Child Killed In Anambra ‘sit-at-home’ Attack / Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno / 22-Year-Old Ojukwu And His Aunty, Winifred, On His Return From Oxford In 1955 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Korea Publicly Executed 22-Year-Old Man For Watching K-Pop by Lilosio: 11:11am On Jul 01
lexy2014:

Take your time to do your own research. The internet has made things very easy for everyone

No proof even with your research just bunch of text and composition
Re: North Korea Publicly Executed 22-Year-Old Man For Watching K-Pop by Lilosio: 11:14am On Jul 01
NairaMaster1:

But you watch their news. You can browse about them.

You can't watch NPRK news.. where do you watch it from ?

1 Like

Re: North Korea Publicly Executed 22-Year-Old Man For Watching K-Pop by fxexperts: 11:21am On Jul 01
0m0luabi:
Picture of the guy while he was being executed or you are all telling lies against innocent supreme leader
Look at this huge joker.

Rexymania:
If them no wetin God dey do for them, they will remain in North Korea

How much is their foreign exchange
Na only hungry be your problem for this life, why not go to prison so you can eat free watery beans na.
Re: North Korea Publicly Executed 22-Year-Old Man For Watching K-Pop by billyG(m): 11:23am On Jul 01
Why can't one of his soldiers hav d courage to waste his bulllts from his machine gun on Kim jong un
Re: North Korea Publicly Executed 22-Year-Old Man For Watching K-Pop by Lilosio: 11:25am On Jul 01
billyG:
Why can't one of his soldiers hav d courage to waste his bulllts from his machine gun on Kim jong un
The same reason none of your leaders who put you in poverty has been fed a stone not alone a bullet.

1 Like

Re: North Korea Publicly Executed 22-Year-Old Man For Watching K-Pop by occfx: 11:27am On Jul 01
jmoore:

Wetin concern inferiority complex with the topic? You are a novice not to know that Northkorea is a hellhole.
How many western countries are partners with Northkorea?

They should be looking for exit route... But I don't understand how they are technically advanced without learning anything from the western culture. These wisdom may have been coming from their deities. Imagine Africa without western culture but how we got where we were before the British came is still another mystery. We even had guns before the British came. We cure our diseases with our medicines, provide our own food etc.
Re: North Korea Publicly Executed 22-Year-Old Man For Watching K-Pop by Emmabyte: 11:31am On Jul 01
What is k-pop
Re: North Korea Publicly Executed 22-Year-Old Man For Watching K-Pop by Amaggedon: 11:47am On Jul 01
DevilsEqual:
If this had happened in any part of Africa, you'd have seen them telling us how the continent will always move backwards ,but since it's outside the continent...no yawa

Inferiority complex has eaten really deeply into us as a race
Worse happens here every day . Sponsor any terror group like their el rufai shettima and the rest did and were rewarded with governorship and vice president position respectively
Re: North Korea Publicly Executed 22-Year-Old Man For Watching K-Pop by CorrectionFLuid: 12:13pm On Jul 01
DevilsEqual:
If this had happened in any part of Africa, you'd have seen them telling us how the continent will always move backwards ,but since it's outside the continent...no yawa

The only inferiority complex in this thread is you and your victim mentality.
Re: North Korea Publicly Executed 22-Year-Old Man For Watching K-Pop by DeepSight(m): 12:22pm On Jul 01
jmoore:

Wetin concern inferiority complex with the topic? You are a novice not to know that Northkorea is a hellhole.
How many western countries are partners with Northkorea?

CorrectionFLuid:

The only inferiority complex in this thread is you and your victim mentality.

His point is that for many Africans of inferiority complex, if one pointed to an African nation suffering such, they will say the black man is cursed.

Whereas Kim no be black man.
Re: North Korea Publicly Executed 22-Year-Old Man For Watching K-Pop by Frederick2017: 12:28pm On Jul 01
This Nuclear Trouser guy country again. Na wa o
Re: North Korea Publicly Executed 22-Year-Old Man For Watching K-Pop by Emmyxclusive: 12:35pm On Jul 01
And this is a country some nairalanders are hailing just because they hate America.

2 Likes

Re: North Korea Publicly Executed 22-Year-Old Man For Watching K-Pop by dauntless15(m): 12:37pm On Jul 01
Lymasaba:

They said publicly and no pictures or vedio..
How will they be pictures or videos when you're not allowed to have smartphones, browse the internet, use a publicly connected computer, etc.
Re: North Korea Publicly Executed 22-Year-Old Man For Watching K-Pop by dauntless15(m): 12:38pm On Jul 01
occfx:

They should be looking for exit route... But I don't understand how they are technically advanced without learning anything from the western culture. These wisdom may have been coming from their deities. Imagine Africa without western culture but how we got where we were before the British came is still another mystery. We even had guns before the British came. We cure our diseases with our medicines, provide our own food etc.
They were stripped of access to the outside world, so they have no idea it's possible to resist a dictator, ignorant people are easier to control hence the lack of access and influence of the western culture.
Re: North Korea Publicly Executed 22-Year-Old Man For Watching K-Pop by dauntless15(m): 12:42pm On Jul 01
billyG:
Because they think he's a god, assuming that one soldier hates him they're millions who think otherwise, and what happens to you after your act of liberation becomes something the whole country hates you for? They were taught all their lives to obey the supreme leader, they don't know anything else, and they don't even know they're being oppressed due to their lack of access to movies, internet etc they don't know they can question dictatorship, they don't know they're suffering, plus when you commit a crime there they don't punish only you, they involve your whole family and you all get into trouble, no one wants to be a scapegoat.
Re: North Korea Publicly Executed 22-Year-Old Man For Watching K-Pop by monex(m): 12:50pm On Jul 01
DevilsEqual:

North Korea is not the west. they are considered backwards by the west. NK is considered worse than Africa
Re: North Korea Publicly Executed 22-Year-Old Man For Watching K-Pop by Sleekfingers: 1:00pm On Jul 01
obailala:
Sometimes I do wonder whether all these weird stories we hear from North Korea are real or just propaganda on steroids

What's stopping from visiting North Korea to confirm?
Re: North Korea Publicly Executed 22-Year-Old Man For Watching K-Pop by armadeo(m): 1:26pm On Jul 01
advanceDNA:

What is this man saying....

I ddnt say he's not a dictator....he can be both a dictator and backward.... What has sunglasses and other unnecessary nonsense gotta do with crushing resistance.??

I didn't phrase my statement well. I see that now.
Re: North Korea Publicly Executed 22-Year-Old Man For Watching K-Pop by 36STATES: 1:41pm On Jul 01
Where is the evidence?
Is it because one anit DPRK western propaganda media speculated that with no single evidence?
Never believe any of these nonsense about DPRK unless you can verify it.

2 Likes

Re: North Korea Publicly Executed 22-Year-Old Man For Watching K-Pop by eepeepook: 2:31pm On Jul 01
This is too extreme. I don’t believe it. I will have to stay in the country and see the execution take place, the reason written in bold letters, before I come to terms that a life can truly be wasted. Mainstream media from the west creates fake news of this sort due to their CIA funding.

1 Like

Re: North Korea Publicly Executed 22-Year-Old Man For Watching K-Pop by Adaisback(f): 2:45pm On Jul 01
chopnaira:

🤣 I trust there will be an Igbo association on pyong yang, capital of North Korea.
Lai Lai, it can never happen
Re: North Korea Publicly Executed 22-Year-Old Man For Watching K-Pop by Izuchukwu70: 2:54pm On Jul 01
madridguy:
A very bad cooked up story grin

How? I thought you are somehow enlighten. Did you not see how he killed his older brother in public at the airport in Malaysia? Anyone that associates himself with that little dictator is a fool. .. like Trump and Putin( who kills all his critics)
Re: North Korea Publicly Executed 22-Year-Old Man For Watching K-Pop by Timoleon(m): 3:02pm On Jul 01
Revealpanda:
They honestly don't give a Bleep what anyone thinks.
You've already given them all the sanctions on earth.

Funny enough that country is still better than Nigeria.... Some people in the North execute like 3 people per day 😂

99% propaganda.
Re: North Korea Publicly Executed 22-Year-Old Man For Watching K-Pop by Timoleon(m): 3:07pm On Jul 01
dauntless15:
Because they think he's a god, assuming that one soldier hates him they're millions who think otherwise, and what happens to you after your act of liberation becomes something the whole country hates you for? They were taught all their lives to obey the supreme leader, they don't know anything else, and they don't even know they're being oppressed due to their lack of access to movies, internet etc they don't know they can question dictatorship, they don't know they're suffering, plus when you commit a crime there they don't punish only you, they involve your whole family and you all get into trouble, no one wants to be a scapegoat.
the same stories they told you about Ghadaffi.
Re: North Korea Publicly Executed 22-Year-Old Man For Watching K-Pop by occfx: 3:08pm On Jul 01
dauntless15:
They were stripped of access to the outside world, so they have no idea it's possible to resist a dictator, ignorant people are easier to control hence the lack of access and influence of the western culture.

So how did they get advancement in technology. I don't hear any scientist or inventor from North Korea. Where did they learn nuclear weapons from?
Re: North Korea Publicly Executed 22-Year-Old Man For Watching K-Pop by Timoleon(m): 3:12pm On Jul 01
Emmyxclusive:
And this is a country some nairalanders are hailing just because they hate America.

What is the source of this news? Independent dot co dot uk...lol

What kinda news did you expect them to post of North Korea?

Show me one positive post from them of north Korea and I'll believe every negative news they've ever produced.
Re: North Korea Publicly Executed 22-Year-Old Man For Watching K-Pop by Timoleon(m): 3:17pm On Jul 01
Lymasaba:

It's all propaganda. A public execution that the public can't see. Lol
Re: North Korea Publicly Executed 22-Year-Old Man For Watching K-Pop by Bodydiialect57: 3:29pm On Jul 01
muhammaduyusufu:

The irony of the attached picture. He bans his people from using wine glasses, but it's okay for him to use same.

That's the hallmark of a dictator.
Re: North Korea Publicly Executed 22-Year-Old Man For Watching K-Pop by obailala(m): 3:45pm On Jul 01
Sleekfingers:

What's stopping from visiting North Korea to confirm?
...And what exactly would be the relevance of my visit? Must I travel to every part of the world to learn about everything?
Re: North Korea Publicly Executed 22-Year-Old Man For Watching K-Pop by obailala(m): 3:49pm On Jul 01
Lymasaba:

I wonder oh!... It is understood that the nation has a very repressive regime that ensures every thing is hidden. But can any and everything truly be hidden under the sun every single time? I've heard so many stories about NK but for some reason, not a single evidence (video etc.) has leaked?
Re: North Korea Publicly Executed 22-Year-Old Man For Watching K-Pop by obailala(m): 3:53pm On Jul 01
NairaMaster1:

But you watch their news. You can browse about them.
lexy2014:

Take your time to do your own research. The internet has made things very easy for everyone

Age and experience has taught me not to swallow everything I see on the news or on the internet.

Every story I know of North Korea was told by an enemy of North Korea. Would it really be wise of me to swallow it all?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First Eko Atlantic City Skyscraper Is Under Construction. Eko Pearl. Model Pic. / Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) / Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu

Viewing this topic: yean1(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.