Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,407 members, 7,878,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 11:20 AM

2 Female Suicide Bombers Arrested 24 Hours After Multiple Blasts In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Female Suicide Bombers Arrested 24 Hours After Multiple Blasts In Borno (23507 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber Detonates IED In Gwoza, Borno, Wedding Guests Dead / Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her / Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Female Suicide Bombers Arrested 24 Hours After Multiple Blasts In Borno by Charmingrascal(m): 9:44am On Jul 01
So we are back to the era of suicide bombings
Re: 2 Female Suicide Bombers Arrested 24 Hours After Multiple Blasts In Borno by abba190: 10:09am On Jul 01
na poverty cause am if i see bomb i will carry
Re: 2 Female Suicide Bombers Arrested 24 Hours After Multiple Blasts In Borno by EPIJOE: 10:10am On Jul 01
Odin13:
North is becoming upset with Tinubu’s Yoruba People’s Government.

suicide bombers

Just a year in government..

Yoruba serve it to Gej hot hot with the same north on same template , and same pattern.. they blamed him for insecurity and even march in solidarity with northern Nigeria

Yoruba never blame north or abuse north during all these

Today ..
Yoruba is not blaming the President for insecurity... rather, Yoruba is blaming, cursing and abusing northern Nigeria..

I would have love .. if north will allow him atleast 2years .. before ..
But the Yoruba Government is bend on destroying powerful northerners to create puppets they Yoruba man can lord .. forgetting he’s dealing with his masters ..

Alimodu sherif .. once threaten to slap the fvck from Tinubu in the presence of them president .. Na that kind man Tinubu wan dare as Yoruba god?

Or
Which of them in the North..

Tinubu will understand .. shettima and all his small small kids are chicken in north .. the big cows are gathering .. if he’s like this in a year in power .. what will happen in 8 years angry

30 suicide bombers .. first batch..

Second and others batches will be unleashed soon.. that’s the Vice President state

I believe Yoruba people will start the new propaganda of northerners are killing themselves and all blas .. that’s when the west will understand the had done themselves evil..

In life .. what you give is what you get.. some say no karma.. but Mother Nature is not a being to toy with

I wish Yoruba Government of Tinubu the best..

GET WELL SOON

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Female Suicide Bombers Arrested 24 Hours After Multiple Blasts In Borno by premierlead: 10:13am On Jul 01
Their pictures or you are a liar
Re: 2 Female Suicide Bombers Arrested 24 Hours After Multiple Blasts In Borno by Encyclopedia1: 10:13am On Jul 01
helinues:
I wish it could be a lie (Awuzubillahi)

What's the correlation between religion of peace and terrorism in Northern Nigeria? Still can't comprehend that honestly .

Northerners can't be claiming to be religious while this kind of act of terrorism which have been over a decade continue..

Make una preach to una self to stop. It's undermining una beliefs

What is going on in the North is more of Politics than Religion.

In the Religion on Peace, you don’t hurt innocent people who do not take up arms against you.

Those doing these do not understand the tenets of Islam and it’s obvious. You see them as religious but they are actually not.

1 Like

Re: 2 Female Suicide Bombers Arrested 24 Hours After Multiple Blasts In Borno by lapintoz: 10:14am On Jul 01
Because you are deaf and dumb....you did not read or listen to the Presidents response.

It's all a strategy, to cause chaos and unsettle the government in power.

Jagaban no be Jonathan.

Namaster:
After kidnapping and raping so MANY underaged girls, the promise of 72 virgins no longer hold water to these terrorists. So they've started to OUTSOURCE suicide bombing.

By the way, the scope of the recent attack is too LARGE for Tinubu to still be silent. Dude just pretends as if nothing is happening. Pitiful.
Re: 2 Female Suicide Bombers Arrested 24 Hours After Multiple Blasts In Borno by Obaranje: 10:17am On Jul 01
Mercenary123:
Jesus Christ

This is scary. Rip to would be victims

Unfortunately we don't have intelligent agencies in Nigeria
now this is pure terrorism.

Hope this is not the results of the so called meetings in the north?

No amount of bullying will deter tinubu from completing his tenure

1 Like

Re: 2 Female Suicide Bombers Arrested 24 Hours After Multiple Blasts In Borno by SaLongs1(m): 10:18am On Jul 01
helinues:

What's the correlation between religion of peace and terrorism in Northern Nigeria? Still can't comprehend that honestly .

Northerners can't be claiming to be religious while this kind of act of terrorism which have been over a decade continue..

The sad truth is that they don't want to be called out for their hypocrisy.
Re: 2 Female Suicide Bombers Arrested 24 Hours After Multiple Blasts In Borno by Ironbull: 10:18am On Jul 01
Alright, noted. Atiku, Hell Rufai and Kwakwanso are busy visiting Buhari thinking about power, power and power and their region has completely gone down since Jonathan administration till date but never bothers them only to blame Gej then when Buhari got to power they all went mute now they came out and started same blame game on Tinubu yet Chief of Defense, North. Airforce chief, the North. NSA boss, the North. Minister for defense, the North. DSS boss, the North.

The Hisbah were busy chasing alcohol bottles. No wahala make una dey play.

The only things that matters to the North are: presidency, going to hajj, kill for damp badpbeny my a s s, darkness over light, bloodshed over peace, terrorism than safety. Una go learn in hrdway una go use una hands wipe your region out of Nigeria wallahi I will be the first to tap into that opportunity to o farming on your land when you all gone dead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Female Suicide Bombers Arrested 24 Hours After Multiple Blasts In Borno by Heffalump(m): 10:18am On Jul 01
Who else noticed that these terrorist bombers took a break during Buhari's government.

Clearly shows this act is politically motivated.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Female Suicide Bombers Arrested 24 Hours After Multiple Blasts In Borno by Salvador1: 10:21am On Jul 01
Odin13:

suicide bombers

Yoruba serve it to Gej hot hot with the same north on same template , and same pattern.. they blamed him for insecurity and even march in solidarity with northern Nigeria

Today ..
Yoruba is not blaming the President for insecurity... rather, Yoruba is blaming, cursing and abusing northern Nigeria..

But the Yoruba Government is bend on destroying powerful northerners to create puppets they Yoruba man can lord .. forgetting he’s dealing with his masters ..

Alimodu sherif .. once threaten to slap the fvck from Tinubu in the presence of them president .. Na that kind man Tinubu wan dare as Yoruba god?

Or

Tinubu will understand .. shettima and all his small small kids are chicken in north .. the big cows are gathering .. if he’s like this in a year in power .. what will happen in 8 years angry

Second and others batches will be unleashed soon.. that’s the Vice President state

I believe Yoruba people will start the new propaganda of northerners are killing themselves and all blas .. that’s when the west will understand the had done themselves evil..

In life .. what you give is what you get.. some say no karma.. but Mother Nature is not a being to toy with

oga rest your ranting don do.
You talk more than than dis during election bla bla bla...
You are back again disturbing the peace of this forum.
Goan rest with your chestbeating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Female Suicide Bombers Arrested 24 Hours After Multiple Blasts In Borno by seanery: 10:22am On Jul 01
COWs business
Re: 2 Female Suicide Bombers Arrested 24 Hours After Multiple Blasts In Borno by Dicoomoba: 10:23am On Jul 01
Regional government way to Go please , any tribes that are not training their children should alone bear the consequences of whatever the outcomes in the future , when pikin dey grow we Yoruba make sure everybody turn their disciplinary board… I come in peace

https://leadership.ng/borno-suicide-attack-2-female-suspects-arrested/[/quote]
Re: 2 Female Suicide Bombers Arrested 24 Hours After Multiple Blasts In Borno by abobote: 10:29am On Jul 01
The suicide bombers didn't die in the attack?
Re: 2 Female Suicide Bombers Arrested 24 Hours After Multiple Blasts In Borno by Ironbull: 10:29am On Jul 01
Odin13:

suicide bombers

Today ..

Or

With all rubbish you wrote only 2 idiots like you click Like to it to tell you your stupidty stinks and the hatred inside you will kill you. Why not blame the Yoruba for ipob beheadng, burning, killing, cannibalising and flogging our kinsmen back in our region?

F u c k off pls. Its Monday morning tooo early to be stupid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Female Suicide Bombers Arrested 24 Hours After Multiple Blasts In Borno by Obaranje: 10:29am On Jul 01
Odin13:

suicide bombers

Today ..

Or

no amount of intimidation will deter tinubu, they succeeded in Gen they will never succeed in tinubu.

Buhari rules 8years we didn't hear of even one suicide bombing

The country doesn't belong to the north, the south can play the game too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Female Suicide Bombers Arrested 24 Hours After Multiple Blasts In Borno by Litmus: 10:31am On Jul 01
Ban hijab for two years.

Also, when there's a gathering or event; guests, guards, police or select individuals may need to start searching young female attendees unless someone takes responsibility for them as safe and hiding nothing.
Re: 2 Female Suicide Bombers Arrested 24 Hours After Multiple Blasts In Borno by Mrexcell(m): 10:34am On Jul 01
Islamic brainwashing is a very strong thing I wonder what the girls have been promised in their paradise like the male suicide bombers who are promised 72 virgins?
Re: 2 Female Suicide Bombers Arrested 24 Hours After Multiple Blasts In Borno by Mrexcell(m): 10:37am On Jul 01
Namaster:
After kidnapping and raping so MANY underaged girls, the promise of 72 virgins no longer hold water to these terrorists. So they've started to OUTSOURCE suicide bombing.

By the way, the scope of the recent attack is too LARGE for Tinubu to still be silent. Dude just pretends as if nothing is happening. Pitiful.

Northerners are playing a political script for tinibu hope he survives what they are cooking for him in the coming months.
Re: 2 Female Suicide Bombers Arrested 24 Hours After Multiple Blasts In Borno by Obaranje: 10:37am On Jul 01
christejames:
Tinubu has indeed failed the north...

Suicide bombing and other forms of bombings that were largely contained by Buhari have now resurfaced.
Which contains by buhari?

The north knows what they are doing, they always see the south as infidel but tinubu must finish his term.

No one disturb buhari even with all his inadequatecies. Therefore tinubu must finish his too. They can bomb the whole of the north if they want

Mad people

Tinubulation is real!
Re: 2 Female Suicide Bombers Arrested 24 Hours After Multiple Blasts In Borno by Image123(m): 10:38am On Jul 01
It's interesting that suicide bombers start working in the North when a person from the South is president. This strategy and trend get as e be. It was the major reason why GEJ was called clueless asides from the brazen stealing under his watch which he claimed is not corruption. Tinubu should not handle it with levity.
Re: 2 Female Suicide Bombers Arrested 24 Hours After Multiple Blasts In Borno by hammer567: 10:42am On Jul 01
fake arrest

This one na opening shot.
Re: 2 Female Suicide Bombers Arrested 24 Hours After Multiple Blasts In Borno by Mrexcell(m): 10:44am On Jul 01
DevilsEqual:
cheesy

How does this even make sense?

So cause they're angry with Yoruba Govt, they decided to start bombing themselves
Who dey lose??

The reasoning of an average Northerner and Easterner is now scary

One is enforcing sit-at-home, also killing its people to protest

The other recently start bombing it's people to show its dissatisfaction

All these is happening is 2024

What silly mentality is this

Be like na only the SW dey sane for here o

Everyone already knows that's how the core north plays their own politics they used it to remove gej from power in 2015 with active support from the west. What's currently happening in the east is largely state sponsored remove the apc from power and see the violence in the east die a natural death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Female Suicide Bombers Arrested 24 Hours After Multiple Blasts In Borno by blowjohn(m): 10:46am On Jul 01
epondudu:

They don't convince anyone, it mostly by drugs,those innocent girls where kidnapped rap*d and then strapped with explosive,some have to carry it out to save their parents and some are drugged...shey you think say e easy for someone to kill himself.

Oga u lie!

It's indoctrination.
It's a jihad. It's a Muslim thing to look at other people as infidels. Don't come around saying they druggee them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Female Suicide Bombers Arrested 24 Hours After Multiple Blasts In Borno by Namigotalktru: 10:47am On Jul 01
The glee with which some of you yam heads are posting should be saved for worrying about Ekpa turning your communities to ghost towns.

As long as you remember that what starts in one part of the country spreads to the others, then maybe your small senses will reactivate.
Re: 2 Female Suicide Bombers Arrested 24 Hours After Multiple Blasts In Borno by blowjohn(m): 10:48am On Jul 01
Mrexcell:
Islamic brainwashing is a very strong thing I wonder what the girls have been promised in their paradise like the male suicide bombers who are promised 72 virgins?

It's satanic brain washing.

Someone said it's drugs. I laugh. This is like jihad against infidels.
Pure indoctrination
Re: 2 Female Suicide Bombers Arrested 24 Hours After Multiple Blasts In Borno by Mrexcell(m): 10:49am On Jul 01
makemoneywbsite:
These northerners are too smart. Everything is now on Tinubu the way it was on Jonathan. During Buhri, everything was on Governors. I love this. Tinubu thought he ws smrt while dealing with Jonathan through them

Karma never forgets or miss ur address.
Re: 2 Female Suicide Bombers Arrested 24 Hours After Multiple Blasts In Borno by oluwaseyi0: 10:49am On Jul 01
helinues:

The funny thing is this suicide bombers will never be accused of blasphemy

See how police arrest them with resistance from the people
Re: 2 Female Suicide Bombers Arrested 24 Hours After Multiple Blasts In Borno by Calitoscassius(m): 10:52am On Jul 01
EmeeNaka:
Didn't the Muslim Northern leaders meet Buhari some days back?
Yep! They have gotten his approval to start bombing again.

1 Like

Re: 2 Female Suicide Bombers Arrested 24 Hours After Multiple Blasts In Borno by Litmus: 10:52am On Jul 01
If, as often directly or indirectly represented by the media, female suicide bombers up north are able to successfully evade detection due the flowing islamic cloths they wear, including hijab, then it would make practical sense if the Imams, in cooperation with the authorities, mandate their suspension for the time being. Actually, why can't Nigeria Muslims design thire own wears for females ?

Let's also not forget that authorities have in the past apprehended several males disguised as females due to the convenience that these female islamic apparels afforded them.
Re: 2 Female Suicide Bombers Arrested 24 Hours After Multiple Blasts In Borno by goodnessme1(f): 11:01am On Jul 01
helinues:

There will never be peace in the zoo until children of God are Free.
Re: 2 Female Suicide Bombers Arrested 24 Hours After Multiple Blasts In Borno by salem1996: 11:02am On Jul 01
Feldie:
Suicide bombing is a last ditch effort when terrorists are frustrated. They don't need to do suicide bombing if they can just stroll into any community they want and slaughter as many people as they like and then stroll back to wherever they came from. The fact that they resorted to suicide could mean that the military is dealing with them

You try, but not try. Suicide bombing only becomes a frustrated attempt when it is the terrorists themselves involved in the bombing. Don't believe that shit that Military man is talking ooo. Have you read Son of Hamas by Mossa Yousef Hassan? Hamas recruited thousands just for suicide bombing, it was just a strategy, not lack of manpower or firepower.
These ones don't commit the suicide themselves, they use innocently kidnapped victims whose families couldn't raise Ransome or the likes.
Or probably have too many kidnapped victim's raped, given birth, let the children grow then use them for suicide.
How does that translate to frustration?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aliyu Tafida, Many Others Leave APC For PDP In Nasarawa / I Don’t Care If Amaechi Emerges Minister – Wike / The 2017 Constituency Projects Allocation For 36 States

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.