Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,406 members, 7,878,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 11:19 AM

Manchester United Offer Hojlund Plus Cash For Osimhen - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Offer Hojlund Plus Cash For Osimhen (27783 Views)

Chelsea Propose Lukaku Plus Cash Deal For Osimhen Transfer / Napoli Finally Agree €60 Million For Osimhen, Striker To Get Number 9 Jersey / Man Utd Offered Two Juventus Players Plus Cash For Lukaku Transfer (sun) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Offer Hojlund Plus Cash For Osimhen by freshdudeyeeks(m): 2:10pm On Jul 01
CharleyBright:

Get the fvck off my back with your Slavery mentality.
Most of you teenagers on Nairaland are dumb fvcks.
What's the matter with these useless generation of youths in Nigeria?
You think because Osimhen can feed you and your family, he can feed every person?
Is he richer than Daniel omokachi back then? What happened to omokachi later?
Is it Footballers money you call rich?
75% of Nigerian footballers no go school.
Anybody wey no go school, cannot manage wealth.
Nonsense money miss road.
The guy's comment really shocked me o. Haba!
Re: Manchester United Offer Hojlund Plus Cash For Osimhen by Codes151(m): 2:11pm On Jul 01
Fake news lol 😂
Re: Manchester United Offer Hojlund Plus Cash For Osimhen by Numerouno94(m): 2:17pm On Jul 01
DiskJokeyManic:

If a coach can com out to say such Abt his player,,, den he is not a professional at all....how many times do u see dis European coaches com out to openly criticize a player?....

Finidi George must first apologize to him befor he does desame....

And Abt u wishing him to go and play for relegated teams,,,,, even wit dat,,, him go still get money pass u,,,, ur generations and even the ones unborn...... Y not channel dat energy into hustling bro instead of praying for someone dar wil be better Dan u in dis life and de next downfall??
Some of u dnt read outside nairaland; a platform that is known for posting stale nd incomplete repotage. Finide has so many a times debunked the rumore nd has reached out personally to Osimhen. It was clear Osimhen reacted to a fake news. But if u still doubt Finide then show us a video as proof that Finide actually denigrated Osimhen. He even insulted Nigerians in his outburst yet u lots keep holding brief for him.
Re: Manchester United Offer Hojlund Plus Cash For Osimhen by ogbonti: 2:38pm On Jul 01
DiskJokeyManic:

If a coach can com out to say such Abt his player,,, den he is not a professional at all....how many times do u see dis European coaches com out to openly criticize a player?....

Finidi George must first apologize to him befor he does desame....

And Abt u wishing him to go and play for relegated teams,,,,, even wit dat,,, him go still get money pass u,,,, ur generations and even the ones unborn...... Y not channel dat energy into hustling bro instead of praying for someone dar wil be better Dan u in dis life and de next downfall??

you must be a nairaland football newbie - what so you think is the main job of coaches after impacting techniques and tactics? CRITICIZE THE PLAYERS - PLAY MIND GAMES WITH THEM TO BRING OUT THE BEST IN THEM- Have you heard Sir Alex Fergusson speak to his players before? Jose Maurinho? Brendan Rogers ? you think the dressing room is for the coaches to cuddle players ? it is where the coaches deliver hard knocks - they blame players and commend players there - hey, Rashford, although you have scored one goal but you have wasted too many chances -- if we lose this game, you are the cause, always play ahead of McTominay, watch out for his passes at angle X, Flank y --- he brings out the tactics board and shows him what he wants him to do in the second half bla bla bla --- yea, that makes him Rashford come out raging in the second half - probably scoring again - so if you dont understand what coaching is all about - keep quite.
Re: Manchester United Offer Hojlund Plus Cash For Osimhen by hurryup123(m): 4:25pm On Jul 01
001Lagos:

Aside being on Nairaland 24/7, which other job do you do for a living bro ?
That guy is jobless...
Believe me
Re: Manchester United Offer Hojlund Plus Cash For Osimhen by MatrixCircle: 4:56pm On Jul 01
He will come and kill his career in Man United. If he doubts me he should ask Paul Pogba
Re: Manchester United Offer Hojlund Plus Cash For Osimhen by MallamJ: 8:01pm On Jul 01
08188262840 hit me up
Re: Manchester United Offer Hojlund Plus Cash For Osimhen by Tommydare(m): 10:58pm On Jul 01
Pure lies. He has what it takes to succeed in England. And he is far better than hojlund.
Riskymarvelous:
bro let him come to England you will understand what I'm talking about
Re: Manchester United Offer Hojlund Plus Cash For Osimhen by taven(m): 4:12am
001Lagos:

I want to help you secure a job so that you won't be jonzing on Nairaland 24/7

Bro, I have a job offer for you and the take home is 80k. Will you manage it ?
Fill me in Monika 😞

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Usain Bolt Wins Gold In Men's 100m At 2012 Olympics / Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo / Odemwingie announces retirement from football

Viewing this topic: Nafizzey(m), danibest001

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.