Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,216 members, 7,910,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:17 AM

The Judge Asked The Killer Of Former Egyptian President Anwar Sadat - - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Judge Asked The Killer Of Former Egyptian President Anwar Sadat - (393 Views)

Putin Shocks Egyptian President Abdel Fattah El-sisi At The African Summit / Syed Sadat Now Works As A Pizza Delivery Guy In Germany / BREAKING: Former Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Judge Asked The Killer Of Former Egyptian President Anwar Sadat - by Kei144(m): 8:00am On Jul 01
The judge asked the killer of former Egyptian President Anwar Sadat - "Why did you kill President Sadat?"

The murderer replied- "Because he was secular."

The judge immediately asked the next question – "What does secular mean?"

The killer said, "I don't know."

The man who tried to stab the deceased Egyptian writer Naguib Mahfouz was asked by the judge: "Why did you stab Mr. Naguib?"

The terrorist replied, "Because he has written the anti-religious novel 'Children of Gebalawi'."

The judge showed interest: "Have you read the novel?"

The criminal replied- "No."

The judge asked the murderer of Egyptian writer Farag Fouda - "Why did you kill Farag Fouda?"

The murderer replied- "Because he had no faith."

The judge was curious to know, "How did you know that he had no integrity?"

The terrorist's reply was - "Everything becomes clear by reading his books."

The judge's curiosity increased further - "In which book of his did you find the proof of his dishonesty?"

The killer admitted, "I don't know the name of the book. I haven't read it all."

The judge was surprised: "Why didn't you read it?"

The murderer said, "I don't know how to read and write."

Hatred never spreads through knowledge. Hatred spreads through ignorance. This is how society pays the price of ignorance, the price of keeping people ignorant.

https://www.quora.com/

7 Likes

Re: The Judge Asked The Killer Of Former Egyptian President Anwar Sadat - by Mankind2024: 8:24am On Jul 01
Food for thought

2 Likes

Re: The Judge Asked The Killer Of Former Egyptian President Anwar Sadat - by dawnomike(m): 8:24am On Jul 01
Kei144:
The judge asked the killer of former Egyptian President Anwar Sadat - "Why did you kill President Sadat?"

The man who tried to stab the deceased Egyptian writer Naguib Mahfouz was asked by the judge: "Why did you stab Mr. Naguib?"

The terrorist replied, "Because he has written the anti-religious novel 'Children of Gebalawi'."

The judge asked the murderer of Egyptian writer Farag Fouda - "Why did you kill Farag Fouda?"

The judge's curiosity increased further - "In which book of his did you find the proof of his dishonesty?"

The killer admitted, "I don't know the name of the book. I haven't read it all."

Hatred never spreads through knowledge. Hatred spreads through ignorance. This is how society pays the price of ignorance, the price of keeping people ignorant.

Exactly... This is the dummy zombie effect that comes with brainwashing and indoctrination.

Interesting piece filled with insights!!!
Re: The Judge Asked The Killer Of Former Egyptian President Anwar Sadat - by drake2(m): 9:17am On Jul 01
Kei144:

Absolutely correct!
Re: The Judge Asked The Killer Of Former Egyptian President Anwar Sadat - by HeatSeeker(m): 9:28am On Jul 01
grin @op I bet you can't post this on the Islamic section.
Re: The Judge Asked The Killer Of Former Egyptian President Anwar Sadat - by olisaEze(m): 9:42am On Jul 01
A soldier once told me: “It is much easier to kill someone you have never met, from distance. When you look through the scope, you just see a red dot, not a human.” The less you know about them, the easier to fear them, and to hate them.

This human tendency to destroy what is unknown & unfamiliar is meat to the corrupt Nigerian politician who wants to exploit his people’s insecurities & fears: If you grew up only around people who look like you, only listened to one media outlet and heard from the old uncle that those who look or think differently hate you and are dangerous, the inherent fear and hatred toward those unseen people is the result. Landlord travel & see that your hate does not stem from knowledge but ignorance aka iti-bolibō! grin
Re: The Judge Asked The Killer Of Former Egyptian President Anwar Sadat - by Qadaffi2idiamin: 10:03am On Jul 01
Did you tag Isaq Akintola's boys on Nairaland?

Those people buy and sell hate for anything good they spray the sad news of hatred to justify their ills.

A stench in our nation.
Re: The Judge Asked The Killer Of Former Egyptian President Anwar Sadat - by Remman(m): 11:08am On Jul 01
That's what's called brainwashed terrorism.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Turkey Declares 3 Months State Of Emergency / Air Strikes In Syria After U.s.-russia Peace Deal Raise Rebels Doubts / Warmongering US Accuses Russia Of ' Barbarism' In Alepo, Syria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.