Stats: 3,170,519 members, 7,878,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 05:17 PM

Travellers Kidnapped, One Shot On Sagamu-ijebu-ode Expressway - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Travellers Kidnapped, One Shot On Sagamu-ijebu-ode Expressway (16235 Views)

Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community / One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite / Armed Robbery Attack On Abuja-Kaduna Highway, Travellers Kidnapped (Photos) . (2) (3) (4)

Re: Travellers Kidnapped, One Shot On Sagamu-ijebu-ode Expressway by Owaincouncil: 10:08am On Jul 01
Joy2dworldxyz:
The great Tinubulation is here. Everyone beware!!

Only God will save us!!!

Tinubulation or tribulation
Re: Travellers Kidnapped, One Shot On Sagamu-ijebu-ode Expressway by Objectivist04: 10:10am On Jul 01
travelzcruix:
The Revelations I heard from a police officer left me wondering. According to him, when they abduct like that in mass, you don't see either the kidnappers or the victims,some kind of vodoo shi or black magic, sounds weird but there is an atom of truth to it.
We are all Africans , why not also counter them with vodoo ? Or engage traditionalists to lead in such operation.
. their excuse is feeble
Re: Travellers Kidnapped, One Shot On Sagamu-ijebu-ode Expressway by Objectivist04: 10:16am On Jul 01
Maxtipulation:
The party must go round e don enter sad waste once e enter Tinubu slum proper "otilo"

It has been there.
Kidnaping is happening everyday in Ogun, Oyo and Lagos
It is just that this one is on large scale that makes it a news
Re: Travellers Kidnapped, One Shot On Sagamu-ijebu-ode Expressway by Objectivist04: 10:18am On Jul 01
egojeny1:
And this is where Babcock University is located. How I go do now as my son is about resuming there this September? Seriously thinking of changing his first choice
You better enroll your son in one of the eastern schools unless you are ready to pay ransom
Re: Travellers Kidnapped, One Shot On Sagamu-ijebu-ode Expressway by caye(m): 10:22am On Jul 01
I WAS BANNED FOR 7 DAYS

Greetings to:
jakumo
nap2tu
myn44
nlfpmod

( I'm not saying the above ppl are responsible oh!)

Reason:- I don't know. But I suspect that some Buhari- Tinubu supporters hand were there at the background.

Congratulations to all of you.

---------------------------------------------

As to this latest kidnapping, shebi, the Nigerian navy ( & air force) claim to have a monitoring system called Eagle Eye ( can't confirm if it is mobile drones or CCTV; the focus seemed to be for anti- crudeoil bunkering.

But, police also have drones na.
The truth is: these kidnappings may have the fingers of some betrayers in the armed forces, who are getting rich from a state of criminality.

" I will say this
and say it again,
Nigeria is done!
"

Let's go back to pre -1884 countries.

Re: Travellers Kidnapped, One Shot On Sagamu-ijebu-ode Expressway by travelzcruix: 10:37am On Jul 01
Objectivist04:

We are all Africans , why not also counter them with vodoo ? Or engage traditionalists to lead in such operation.
. their excuse is feeble
same question on my mind
Re: Travellers Kidnapped, One Shot On Sagamu-ijebu-ode Expressway by egojeny1(f): 10:54am On Jul 01
Objectivist04:

You better enroll your son in one of the eastern schools unless you are ready to pay ransom
God forbid
Re: Travellers Kidnapped, One Shot On Sagamu-ijebu-ode Expressway by Maxtipulation(m): 11:01am On Jul 01
Objectivist04:

It has been there.
Kidnaping is happening everyday in Ogun, Oyo and Lagos
It is just that this one is on large scale that makes it a news

Meaning I should sope "otilo niye"
Re: Travellers Kidnapped, One Shot On Sagamu-ijebu-ode Expressway by Joy2dworldxyz: 11:06am On Jul 01
Owaincouncil:

Tinubulation or tribulation

Tribulation day Bible while Tinubulation day Nigeria

Re: Travellers Kidnapped, One Shot On Sagamu-ijebu-ode Expressway by ufotunang: 11:19am On Jul 01
Government, Tinubu address and tackle poverty hunger hardship unemployment inflation rural villages communities underdevelopment and insecurity will reduce and stop gradually.. simple
Re: Travellers Kidnapped, One Shot On Sagamu-ijebu-ode Expressway by Umuinyioku: 11:20am On Jul 01
madridguy:
The police and the vigilante must get to work, comb everywhere, get the hostages and kill all the bastards behind this.
You think they are still within Shagamu-Ijebu Ode fringes of the forest. They must have left, heading towards the North where their islamists jihadists are waiting to collect ransom.
Re: Travellers Kidnapped, One Shot On Sagamu-ijebu-ode Expressway by Objectivist04: 11:25am On Jul 01
egojeny1:

God forbid
East is peaceful, forget about social media propaganda there have never been a kidnap case involving students in the east unlike North and south west
I gave the advice because I suspect you are Igbo due to your Monika but if you are not an Igbo, then I withdraw my advice. You can enroll him anywhere you want even in sambisa
Re: Travellers Kidnapped, One Shot On Sagamu-ijebu-ode Expressway by CorrectionFLuid: 12:04pm On Jul 01
richiemcgold:
When monkeys know how to jump from trees to trees without falling, the hunters should know how to shoot from trees to trees without missing. That's over to you, Amotekun.

How many times have you heard of amotekun since this current presidency? Few times they managed to do anything, it's to catch skull miners who won't let the dead rest in peace.

Re: Travellers Kidnapped, One Shot On Sagamu-ijebu-ode Expressway by richiemcgold: 12:10pm On Jul 01
Re: Travellers Kidnapped, One Shot On Sagamu-ijebu-ode Expressway by richiemcgold: 12:12pm On Jul 01
Re: Travellers Kidnapped, One Shot On Sagamu-ijebu-ode Expressway by hayato(m): 12:21pm On Jul 01
bad news everywhere in nigeria
Re: Travellers Kidnapped, One Shot On Sagamu-ijebu-ode Expressway by kelechi50: 12:40pm On Jul 01
God of chosen I salute you, I passed the road about 8 .30pm from the lord's chosen program the enemies submitted I attended.
Re: Travellers Kidnapped, One Shot On Sagamu-ijebu-ode Expressway by 4getluv: 12:59pm On Jul 01
Homiesjinxbank:
That road is always empty and full of big pot holes
Empty yes....but big pot holes u are wrong on that aspect
Another issue is that, u can't find any security post until u enter Lagos
Re: Travellers Kidnapped, One Shot On Sagamu-ijebu-ode Expressway by Confirm4real(m): 1:35pm On Jul 01
Objectivist04:

No , they can only avoid south west which has become a den of kidnappers

Not only South West is den of kidnappers, no where is safe in Nigeria.

Re: Travellers Kidnapped, One Shot On Sagamu-ijebu-ode Expressway by danarchy4(m): 1:59pm On Jul 01
Not finished , "Totally finished"
MisterBanny:
We are finished in this country.
How do these kidnappers take their victims in large numbers to the Bush and no security outfit is able to notice this?

There is an insider among the security men.

In southeast, it is unknown gun men.
In southwest, it is Kidnap.
In the North, it is suicide bombing.
In south South, it is Militancy.

All these mixed with hunger and unemployment. We are finished
Re: Travellers Kidnapped, One Shot On Sagamu-ijebu-ode Expressway by ChiRita5: 5:20pm On Jul 01
Prof Yinka Olomojobi of Babcock killed by his own people.
Re: Travellers Kidnapped, One Shot On Sagamu-ijebu-ode Expressway by stacyadams: 5:33pm On Jul 01
MisterBanny:
We are finished in this country.
How do these kidnappers take their victims in large numbers to the Bush and no security outfit is able to notice this?

There is an insider among the security men.

In southeast, it is unknown gun men.
In southwest, it is Kidnap.
In the North, it is suicide bombing.
In south South, it is Militancy.

All these mixed with hunger and unemployment. We are finished

That Godforsaken boy hell anus is finished

Re: Travellers Kidnapped, One Shot On Sagamu-ijebu-ode Expressway by stacyadams: 5:35pm On Jul 01
Confirm4real:
20 people kidnapped just like that shocked

How can investors come to Nigeria on hearing this...

That anus smelling infested brain hellanus will manufacturer investors from his anus.

Re: Travellers Kidnapped, One Shot On Sagamu-ijebu-ode Expressway by Confirm4real(m): 5:47pm On Jul 01
stacyadams:

That anus smelling infested brain hellanus will manufacturer investors from his anus.

Re: Travellers Kidnapped, One Shot On Sagamu-ijebu-ode Expressway by Sapasenator: 5:55pm On Jul 01
Reason I never do interstate travel anywhere by road in Nigeria. Kidnap is a horrible experience.

Re: Travellers Kidnapped, One Shot On Sagamu-ijebu-ode Expressway by Maresca: 6:31pm On Jul 01
True na God dey safe. I travelled down to Ijebu ode that same yesterday nd came back to my base.
Re: Travellers Kidnapped, One Shot On Sagamu-ijebu-ode Expressway by Jakumo(m): 8:32pm On Jul 01
Zooming into the kidnap crime scene with the magic of Google Earth, one can see the very road where the 20 travelers were herded into the bush like so many heads of cattle by their captors. Coincidentally some heads of cattle are visible relaxing on that bush road that connects with the Shagamu to Ilishan axis of the Lagos to Benin Expressway. It is well known that Fulani kidnap gangs do use cattle as an alibi enabling them to penetrate just about any landed property they desire in their search for free cattle fodder, and more recently, for kidnap victims.

The GPS coordinates of this precise location are visible on the lower edge of this Google Earth image, for the benefit of any law enforcement agencies that may require specifics to guide surveillance drones combing the area for the kidnappers and their 20 victims.

Re: Travellers Kidnapped, One Shot On Sagamu-ijebu-ode Expressway by blueAgent(m): 10:35am
zoghys:

Let the frank, the problem is not just this government. Successive government in this country contributed to this mess. Military were grossly underfunded, and corruption in the military rank in Nigeria is one of the highest in the whole world. This kidnappers are been emboldened everyday because our military and police service are toothless. Community policing should be given not just a priority but well funded with better incentives to encourage personnels who are involved.

Rubbish.

And what different strategies has this government come up with to tackle insecurity?
Re: Travellers Kidnapped, One Shot On Sagamu-ijebu-ode Expressway by zoghys: 10:53am
blueAgent:

Rubbish.

And what different strategies has this government come up with to tackle insecurity?

Abeg free me. If na rubbish, go Abuja go protest or shut your trap.
Re: Travellers Kidnapped, One Shot On Sagamu-ijebu-ode Expressway by blueAgent(m): 1:46pm
zoghys:

Abeg free me. If na rubbish, go Abuja go protest or shut your trap.

No be me dey hold you.

Na you enslave yourself to APC.

ZOMBIE.

Fake Doctor Delivered Over 90 Babies / Sanitary Health Officers Seize Boy’s Box Of Snacks For Refusing To Settle Them / N160m Indian Hemp From Ghana Interupted, Seized By Customs(photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)