Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,380 members, 7,877,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 10:18 AM

A Plea To Nigerians Abroad. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Plea To Nigerians Abroad. (26183 Views)

Thank You Fam. Please I'm Yet To Get A Place and Hope To Resume Work Soon Plea / A Plea For Help, Pls Don't Ignore / A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Plea To Nigerians Abroad. by ukaface(f): 11:58pm On Jul 01
Make Nigerians hold their govt accountable o

You think say na play ground be abroad?

If abroad people need help who them go meet?

7 Likes

Re: A Plea To Nigerians Abroad. by Ofodirinwa: 11:58pm On Jul 01
NoFoodToCook:
Nigerians abroad, PLEASE kindly help your fellow Nigerians back home. The situation in the country right now is so bad that the majority of Nigerians cannot even afford one square meal. I'm not talking about a proper square meal. I'm talking about anything to hold their stomach, they can't afford.

Parents are becoming suicidal and children are dying already.

If you watch the woman in this video, you will understand what most Nigerians are going through including myself.

Yesterday, I ate food that even the dogs of some people cannot eat. Dogs of the rich now eat better food than some Nigerians.

Please and please again, I know it's not easy anywhere but it's really bad back in Nigeria. Help Nigerians whether you know the person personally or not. We are dying. Hunger is killing us. Families are selling kids to feed others. Most of us didn't vote for Tinubu, but here we find ourselves.

Watch this woman and see the frustration in the land.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6sUGPKUQ7s

Remain blessed as you extend your hand of help to hungry Nigerians back home. It's not what we bargain for. We just found ourselves here.

stop being dramatic

1 Like

Re: A Plea To Nigerians Abroad. by Shikena(m): 12:06am
There is no place like home. Even in the face of challenges, home is better (as we love to say) so you are the one that should be sending money to those abroad. They took a chance away from their comfort zone, navigate so many challenges and it's unfair to add yourself to their huge responsibilities.

5 Likes

Re: A Plea To Nigerians Abroad. by DancingDagger(m): 12:09am
[quote author=NoFoodToCook post=130739156]Nigerians abroad, PLEASE kindly help your fellow Nigerians back home. The situation in the country right now is so bad that the majority of Nigerians cannot even afford one square meal. I'm not talking about a proper square meal. I'm talking about anything to hold their stomach, they can't afford.

This type of WRITE UP is uncalled for . Cassava, rice tomatoes, peppers are something the earth can give , those with spare land should endeavor to plant what they eat . The government needs to restructure the country on time so that each region can have a convenient law against roaming cows and banditry. The western region might want to choose a death sentence for banditry and death sentence for which ever cow that invade a farm to eat crops and jail term for the owner of the cow, we might even ban the walking of cows from one region to another. On the other hand, WE CAN PROTEST LIKE OUR MATES DID IN KENYA. But this time A protest must be properly plan and carried out with strategy. THIS TIME WITH MOLOTOV COKTAIL

1 Like

Re: A Plea To Nigerians Abroad. by MT: 12:11am
NoFoodToCook:
Nigerians abroad, PLEASE kindly help your fellow Nigerians back home. The situation in the country right now is so bad that the majority of Nigerians cannot even afford one square meal. I'm not talking about a proper square meal. I'm talking about anything to hold their stomach, they can't afford.

If you watch the woman in this video, you will understand what most Nigerians are going through including myself.

Yesterday, I ate food that even the dogs of some people cannot eat. Dogs of the rich now eat better food than some Nigerians.

Please and please again, I know it's not easy anywhere but it's really bad back in Nigeria. Help Nigerians whether you know the person personally or not. We are dying. Hunger is killing us. Families are selling kids to feed others. Most of us didn't vote for Tinubu, but here we find ourselves.

Remain blessed as you extend your hand of help to hungry Nigerians back home. It's not what we bargain for. We just found ourselves here.

That hunger will wire you.

You have become shamelessly beggarly. Worst still you are sending a plea to faceless individuals who are dealing with their own demons.

If you are eating lower than a rich man's dog and you could not really determine what is responsible for your situation, but still blaming the President of the country, then you are on a long thing.

In this same Nigeria, we have some non political actors living fine and eating decently. Some of your mates are sending money to support their friends abroad. You have taken begging to another new colourful level.

It is never easy anywhere, go out and start working. Learn to solve people's problems and get paid instead of shamelessly begging on the internet.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Plea To Nigerians Abroad. by Kobojunkie: 12:11am
Killermamba:
∆I will share with you my strategy since our people voted in this government. I went back to farming here in Lagos , I planted casava,maize, vegetables , yam ground nut and okra. I added more side hustle to my portfolio I entered crypto mining and Airdrop which has paid me close to a million naira in the first half of the year, then I learned to trade derivatives which has also been a blessing to me, at least $5-10 is guaranteed I am not greedy, I have a car I picked passenger on my way to work to pay for gas, then the main job. Why the hardship is doing its damage I still find it difficult to understand why Nigerians still don't believe in airdrops or crypto mining, I tried convincing them they prefer to use their 100mb for X and tiktok they prefer to ask you for urgent 2k and 5k but non of them want to learn how you stayed at float without drowning in hunger or debt. If you are one of them reading this please help yourself no one will help you, learn how to trade or mine free crypto you will thank me later.
if as a voter,even after all of this, you never thought to subject a petition for recall of all those in government who are responsible for your suffering, you are no different from those out there taking the suffering and smiling stance towards the government. Na every month. I go dey submit my recall petition in hopes that more people will join and we all eventually reach critical mass some day . undecided

Re: A Plea To Nigerians Abroad. by deji17: 12:13am
lexy2014:

Are you farming?

Can you pls explain how they should farm?
Maybe you should wake up the ancestors that died thousands of years ago to tell you how they fed themselves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Plea To Nigerians Abroad. by rinzaugustine: 12:16am
Omoawoke:

Have you got no shame !

This woman though, it’s obvious she’s a Tinubu hater like you, but I still feel her pains and will never mock her.

And she’s far from being Yoruba
You wish… which day igbo begin use h and a interchangeably? “..hagony (agony ) aat ( heart) una go cry ebinpawa online forever
Re: A Plea To Nigerians Abroad. by Sapasenator: 12:16am
I think there should be a system where everyone is allowed to vote including those abroad after all, the are all Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: A Plea To Nigerians Abroad. by RaptorX: 12:16am
Even the one's abroad are envying you that is at home, tired of the dead boring monotonous life they are living. With constant nonstop bills and working nonstop.

3 Likes

Re: A Plea To Nigerians Abroad. by Belurved1(m): 12:17am
No single aboki participated in the last gubernatorial election in Lagos state. Do you know why? Because they're united. Dont expect what happened in Kenya to occur here in our country, it won't happen. Let's not deceive ourselves.
Kobojunkie:
I am simply pointing out that Nigerians bailed when the heat got turned on them but Kenyans pushed past that; EndSars is nothing of the #rejectfinancebill prorest in Kenya. undecided

1 Like

Re: A Plea To Nigerians Abroad. by lagonovo: 12:18am
Excellent response! Bunch of shameless people.

Life is all about seedtime and harvest time. What you choose as your seed is your personal business. The lowest hanging fruit since the beginning of time is farming. You can choose other seeds in other ventures but that is up to you and your wisdom. When a society is at the lowest ebb, common sense dictates that feeding becomes priority and that means farming. If you choose to wait for mechanized farming, again that is your business but you could just find a space and take care of yourself and your family. If you produce more than needed, find buyers for your excess harvest. Life goes on, it's always been like that for generations.

deji17:

Maybe you should wake up the ancestors that died thousands of years ago to tell how they fed themselves.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Plea To Nigerians Abroad. by Innovationhere: 12:20am
I e
Re: A Plea To Nigerians Abroad. by blasterman(m): 12:20am
NoFoodToCook:

WILL YOU KEEP QUIET

NO BE EVERY WEEK DEM DEY DO PARTY, WEDDING, BURIAL, NAMIMG ETC FOR NAIJA.

ONLY THIS WEEK ALONE I DON COUNT LIKE 4 WEDDINGS WEY I WATCH ONLINE.

CLUBS FULL

DEM DEY BUY CARS WEY PPL FOR ABORAD SEF NO DEY USE

DEM DEY GO ON EXTRAVAGANT HOLIDAY.

PPL IN NAIJA CAN HELP

PPL ABROAD ARE NOT FLEXING. NA SUFFERHEAD FULL ABROAD. YOUR EMPLOYER WILL GIVE YOU DECENT AMOUNT , GOVERNMENT WILL TAKE OVER HALF IN TAXES AND YOU ARE TAXED FOR EVERYTHING AFTER THAT. OVERTAXATION, MAKE U COME GET CHILDREN U GO HEAR WEN

ALTHOUGH LIGHT DEY WATER DEY BUT DO MISTAKE NO PAY ONE DAY. DEM GO CUT AM AND I BEG NO DEY .

NA REMOTE DEM GO TAKE CUT AM

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Plea To Nigerians Abroad. by Kobojunkie: 12:22am
Belurved1:
No single aboki participated in the last gubernatorial election in Lagos state. Do you know why? Because they're united.
∆ Dont expect what happened in Kenya to occur here in our country, it won't happen. Let's not deceive ourselves.
It does not matter that no single aboki participated during the last election in Lagos state. Your ideas regarding abokis will never reduce or diminish the suffering of people even in Lagos state so I suggest you get your priorities straight. undecided

2. Stop deceiving Yourself first! undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Plea To Nigerians Abroad. by lagonovo: 12:22am
Don't mind them. I blame anyone living abroad sending money to any able-bodied person in Nigeria other than aged parents. If you are abroad and you do that, you need to stop.

blasterman:

WILL YOU KEEP QUIET

NO BE EVERY WEEK DEM DEY DO PARTY, WEDDING, BURIAL, NAMIMG ETC FOR NAIJA.

CLUBS FULL

DEM DEY BUY CARS WEY PPL FOR ABORAD SEF NO DEY USE

DEM DEY GO ON EXTRAVAGANT HOLIDAY.

PPL IN NAIJA CAN HELP

PPL ABROAD ARE NOT FLEXING. NA SUFFERHEAD FULL ABROAD.

ALTHOUGH LIGHT DEY WATER DEY BUT DO MISTAKE NO PAY ONE DAY. DEM GO CUT AM AND I BEG NO DEY .

NA REMOTE DEM GO TAKE CUT AM

2 Likes

Re: A Plea To Nigerians Abroad. by aloziedaya(m): 12:23am
STOP DISTURBING PEOPLE ABROAD AND WAKE UP. LOOK AT YOUR TYPE IN KENYA WHAT THEY ARE DOING BUT YOU ARE THERE FOLDING YOUR HANDS AND CALLING PEOPLE ABROAD.

GET UP AND PROTEST...

3 Likes

Re: A Plea To Nigerians Abroad. by deji17: 12:34am
lagonovo:
Excellent response! Bunch of shameless people.

Life is all about seedtime and harvest time. What you choose as your seed is your personal business. The lowest hanging fruit since the beginning of time is farming. You can choose other seeds in other ventures but that is up to you and your wisdom. When a society is at the lowest ebb, common sense dictates that feeding becomes priority and that means farming. If you choose to wait for mechanized farming, again that is your business but you could just find a space and take care of yourself and your family. If you produce more than needed, find buyers for your excess harvest. Life goes on, it's always been like that for generations.

I tell you, some of the ancestors will be ashamed of this generation of entitled people.
Re: A Plea To Nigerians Abroad. by ravensckar(m): 12:34am
When did "Bambialaism" become our National value? If we're not begging money from IMF today, it's from World Bank tomorrow. Or rather from China. Enough of this nonsense please!

The Diasporans too took a step to better their lives. Let those of us back home join hands and collectively fix our country.

We should storm the street to take back our country from the RULING CLASS who are sharing our COMMONWEALTH among themselves. For how long are we going to continue dying in silence? angry angry

Ordinary Kenya protested against their govt when they wanted to kill them with tax. But over here, we're either defending our oppressors or watching helplessly as they impose draconian policies to further impoverish.

Subsidy removal, no protest.

Hike in Electricity bill, no protest.

Hike in Tuition fee in tertiary institutions, no protest.

Increase in the rate of insecurity, no protest.

Increase in unemployment rate, no protest.

We joke too much in this country! sad sad sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Plea To Nigerians Abroad. by RodgersAkpafu: 12:34am
MT:

You have become shamelessly beggarly. Worst still you are sending a plea to faceless individuals who are dealing with their own demons.

If you are eating lower than a rich man's dog and you could not really determine what is responsible for your situation, but still blaming the President of the country, then you are on a long thing.

In this same Nigeria, we have some non political actors living fine and eating decently. Some of your mates are sending money to support their friends abroad. You have taken begging to another new colourful level.

It is never easy anywhere, go out and start working. Learn to solve people's problems and get paid instead of shamelessly begging on the internet.
this is a very insensitive thing to say

1 Like

Re: A Plea To Nigerians Abroad. by NewDea4: 12:39am
ukaface:
Make Nigerians hold their govt accountable o

You think say na play ground be abroad?

If abroad people need help who them go meet?

Leave mumu o
Re: A Plea To Nigerians Abroad. by wonlasewonimi: 12:40am
I don't give 2 fccks about your situation.

To show you that the hunger is not in full motion, there are still some dunce on this thread supporting the blackfaced shigidi drug fiend in aso rock. This means, they will still vote for him in the next election if they are still not starved to death.

They keep saying what will Peter Obi do differently.. For one he won't buy a yacht, pay 21b for hoodlum like shettima to live happily, start building useless Calabar road or pay 244m for tyres.
If you're broke, you must stop frivolous spending.

If you reason am well, you go know say many people no get sense for Nigeria... They will soon start big brother, the hungry people will start voting for their favorites and then contribute to buy cars for them when are evicted.

You think I will send money to support such shitshow... Ebi a fe pa yin ku.

1 Like

Re: A Plea To Nigerians Abroad. by NewDea4: 12:40am
MT:

You're totally finished

1 Like

Re: A Plea To Nigerians Abroad. by AreaFada2: 12:43am
Nah! Money from abroad has propped up the country for too long. FG even counts remittances as achievement of government.

People should hold government at all levels responsible: FG, State and LG.

Money from abroad will only delay the inevitable: A massive showdown between corrupt politicians/ govt at all levels versus the people.

4 Likes

Re: A Plea To Nigerians Abroad. by Funflipper: 12:43am
Dennisochampa:
U dey forbid to go the abroad make u for help the people back home??
Abi u think say na play them deh play for abroad??
Or u think say some people no just Wan help others....
Person go work 13hrs shift finish, inside very severe cold... Then u say make e send the money go give who Wan use am marry wife, carry women or drink beer...
Some even dey house... No deh do anything... Because them dey expect money from their relatives wen dey abroad....
Make u sef go the abroad make u for dey send money back home... Thahs my advise

I just tire for those physically/mentally lazy idiots o.

3 Likes

Re: A Plea To Nigerians Abroad. by headboyprince(m): 12:47am
RaptorX:
Even the one's abroad are envying you that is at home, tired of the dead boring monotonous life they are living. With constant nonstop bills and working nonstop.
mumu ever seen anyone abroad complain of hunger like in nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: A Plea To Nigerians Abroad. by BABANGBALI: 12:51am
Kobojunkie:
Lead you? What do you need a leader to lead you to standing up to your own government? Una no dey learn? undecided
come out and lead. Stop ranting on the internet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Plea To Nigerians Abroad. by Kobojunkie: 12:52am
BABANGBALI:
come out and lead. Stop ranting on the internet
Who lead the Kenyan children in Kenya during the protests? undecided
Re: A Plea To Nigerians Abroad. by Bovis(m): 12:53am
I was going to take you serious and help you until I got to the part where you stated that you didn’t vote Tinubu. Would Obi or whoever you voted turn Nigeria into Dubai overnight?

You lots are really screwed and have very low IQ for blaming your poverty on the president, there are poor and desolate people in every country therefore government can’t cater for the needs of all.

I understand what you are going through because have been there at some point in my life but I turned my life around for the better by taking responsibility and having a positive attitude towards life. Stop begging online and Go and get busy for your survival

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Plea To Nigerians Abroad. by ceejay80s(m): 12:55am
ogashman:
Oga when una tire, una go enter street begin the protest....See Kenya, una mate
No mind Dem,
Dem sidon dey wait for nlc to do their work for dem
Re: A Plea To Nigerians Abroad. by ufotunang: 12:56am
What did you expect from a president like Tinubu that the only thing he could tell nigerians during his presidential campaign that...it's my turn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? / A Nairalander's 4th Wedding Anniversary. See Before And After Photos / Why Did You Finally Decide Character Over Beauty When Picking Your Wife

Viewing this topic: Burntcoal(f), IMOHS(m), LabiTalks, Olamide0918(m), Governor17, valETA1(m), Rashlekman, Tonymegabush1(m), deoluk, AllKnowing, deroc(m), olamilekan9(m), DeGods007(m), Vlibray, tyinfinity, Richogroup, Patriottt, uyiekpenm(f), Firstcitizen and 38 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.