Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,407 members, 7,878,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 11:22 AM

Rita Dominic Slams A Critic Of Her ‘Lekki Wives' Appearance - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Rita Dominic Slams A Critic Of Her ‘Lekki Wives' Appearance (27983 Views)

BBNaija: "Why Mercy Should Win Big Brother Naija" - Rita Dominic / Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) / PHOTOS: Rita Dominic At 2018 AMVCA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Slams A Critic Of Her ‘Lekki Wives' Appearance by ufotunang: 11:49am On Jul 01
SisterRamota:
She has passed this level.
..how has she passed the level...is she not an actress...lekki wives is it not a Nollywood movies they want to act or
Re: Rita Dominic Slams A Critic Of Her ‘Lekki Wives' Appearance by Dennisochampa: 12:09pm On Jul 01
lexy2014:

Do you know Bruce Willis?

Yes I do
Re: Rita Dominic Slams A Critic Of Her ‘Lekki Wives' Appearance by lexy2014: 1:16pm On Jul 01
Dennisochampa:

Yes I do

You know he had a reputation for doing tough and interesting films but of late especially before he retired due to illness, he started doing some low budget films that can get you bored in just 20minutes.

In my opinion, these roles were too low for some one of his reputation
Re: Rita Dominic Slams A Critic Of Her ‘Lekki Wives' Appearance by eepeepook: 2:36pm On Jul 01
If it’s a reality show then no. If it’s a sitcom then let the troll pay her enough to sit at home.
Re: Rita Dominic Slams A Critic Of Her ‘Lekki Wives' Appearance by IjebuWarrior: 2:37pm On Jul 01
Dis lady with her ugly dentition back then... grin She sef don bleach her brain commot come dey form sexy. grin grin grin
Re: Rita Dominic Slams A Critic Of Her ‘Lekki Wives' Appearance by Popesuccess(m): 3:30pm On Jul 01
SisterRamota:
I saw that movie, honestly she shouldn't be taking such role.
Re: Rita Dominic Slams A Critic Of Her ‘Lekki Wives' Appearance by harrowmykel(m): 3:52pm On Jul 01
sha go and watch free nollywood movies at https://nollywood-movies.com grin
Yoruba movies also dey for https://yoruba-movies.com grin
Re: Rita Dominic Slams A Critic Of Her ‘Lekki Wives' Appearance by jkuvira: 4:05pm On Jul 01
JoeEeL:
All na hustle sha.

By the way, when Nigeria movie industry go do film like prison break or 24? This is what I keep saying. Both in songs, movies, books etc., we only get mediocre stuff. In songs, you'll be hearing lyrics like "Come wetin dey worry you, I get money pass your papa o hmmn".

In the movie industry, you'll be hearing titles like "Heart of Fire", "Lagos husbands"... now see this one: "Lekki housewives". Is everything always all about love, family, relationship, cheating etc? I just don tire. Please engage your brains please. There is a site in Idanre where they tend to hear sounds from a caved rock. You can form a movie around that idea. There is abundance of fulani terrorists and bandits all the way from sahel down to lagos. Think of a movie that sheds light on how ammo runs illegally, espionage, hideouts, upper echelon conspiracy, crime fighting, crisis management, world politics, neo-colonialism, terrorism, unjust detentions, illegal mining / bunkery, even secession. Disguise it in such a way that it would pass the screening test but your viewers that have sense would know where you're going.

There is a current GMO agenda in Nigeria already in the works. Nollywood producers cannot think of a movie that would encapsulate the danger, knock-on effects and predictability of this agenda and how far-reaching its effects could be. No o. Instead at the dead of the night, they will be sending email to oldies like Rita Dominic or mercy Johnson that "Hey, we are about to shoot one movie in Lekki. Please can you play the role of a housewife or sugar-mummy? We estimate between 2 - 4 million for a cameo role if the numbers hit so-so- and so figure"

Oga, na you dey listen to mediocre Nigerian music with wacky lyrics. And the abroad people you are calling equally have artists who release songs having uncanny similarities with these Nigerian lyrics you're decrying.

Change your taste in the Nigerian artists you listen and receive peace.

Have you even seen Oloture which highlights one of the things you mentioned, or Funmilayo Ransome-Kuti.

And, not every piece has to capture a social issue. It is okay and normal for something to just be about anything unserious that won't add a value to your being. It is called entertainment.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Slams A Critic Of Her ‘Lekki Wives' Appearance by 99thEnemy(m): 4:30pm On Jul 01
SisterRamota:
What is your own level New Cargo? cool
Re: Rita Dominic Slams A Critic Of Her ‘Lekki Wives' Appearance by SisterRamota(f): 5:31pm On Jul 01
99thEnemy:

What is your own level New Cargo? cool
Stop sending me DM and toasting me you this boy.
Re: Rita Dominic Slams A Critic Of Her ‘Lekki Wives' Appearance by 99thEnemy(m): 6:26pm On Jul 01
SisterRamota:
Stop sending me DM and toasting me you this boy.
Are you dreaming or hallucinating?
Re: Rita Dominic Slams A Critic Of Her ‘Lekki Wives' Appearance by JoeEeL(m): 9:49pm On Jul 01
jkuvira:

Oga, na you dey listen to mediocre Nigerian music with wacky lyrics. And the abroad people you are calling equally have artists who release songs having uncanny similarities with these Nigerian lyrics you're decrying.

Change your taste in the Nigerian artists you listen and receive peace.

Have you even seen Oloture which highlights one of the things you mentioned, or Funmilayo Ransome-Kuti.

And, not every piece has to capture a social issue. It is okay and normal for something to just be about anything unserious that won't add a value to your being. It is called entertainment.

Thanks. I've looked around for more lyrically meaningful artistes but they are few and far between.
Re: Rita Dominic Slams A Critic Of Her ‘Lekki Wives' Appearance by Artorius(m): 2:13am
JoeEeL:
All na hustle sha.

By the way, when Nigeria movie industry go do film like prison break or 24? This is what I keep saying. Both in songs, movies, books etc., we only get mediocre stuff. In songs, you'll be hearing lyrics like "Come wetin dey worry you, I get money pass your papa o hmmn".

In the movie industry, you'll be hearing titles like "Heart of Fire", "Lagos husbands"... now see this one: "Lekki housewives". Is everything always all about love, family, relationship, cheating etc? I just don tire. Please engage your brains please. There is a site in Idanre where they tend to hear sounds from a caved rock. You can form a movie around that idea. There is abundance of fulani terrorists and bandits all the way from sahel down to lagos. Think of a movie that sheds light on how ammo runs illegally, espionage, hideouts, upper echelon conspiracy, crime fighting, crisis management, world politics, neo-colonialism, terrorism, unjust detentions, illegal mining / bunkery, even secession. Disguise it in such a way that it would pass the screening test but your viewers that have sense would know where you're going.

There is a current GMO agenda in Nigeria already in the works. Nollywood producers cannot think of a movie that would encapsulate the danger, knock-on effects and predictability of this agenda and how far-reaching its effects could be. No o. Instead at the dead of the night, they will be sending email to oldies like Rita Dominic or mercy Johnson that "Hey, we are about to shoot one movie in Lekki. Please can you play the role of a housewife or sugar-mummy? We estimate between 2 - 4 million for a cameo role if the numbers hit so-so- and so figure"
Your comment make plenty sense, but abeg, wetin be GMO?
Re: Rita Dominic Slams A Critic Of Her ‘Lekki Wives' Appearance by JoeEeL(m): 2:50am
Artorius:

Your comment make plenty sense, but abeg, wetin be GMO?

Hmmn. Genetically Modified Organism.

A way seedlings and meat for human consumption are genetically and artificially modified in the laboratory. There are concerns of its adverse effects both to the soil it is planted in, the shelf-life of the seedlings, and its effects on human health in general.

It is not allowed in most parts of europe and america. They are only pushing this agenda in africa. What is worse: it is championed by Bill Gates and some other eugenics proponents who already have lamented the human population growth, especially in africa.

THere are speculations that it causes increase in infertility in humans, fertility reduction in women, organ failures etc. Many medical organisations in nigeria have been bribed already. Including ur president. In fact, you would soon see compromised medical "experts" telling us why there is no GMO agenda and why people who raise the concerns are mere fear-mongerers.

There is connection with the relentless destruction of farmlands all across nigeria and the introduction of this GMO. It is not a coincidence at all. Your governors know about this and are compromising on it. The natural crops are called natural seed growers and they hv kept on being destroyed across many parts of the country, esp. middle belt and north.

With the introduction of this GMO, the lab experts can determine the shelf-life of the artificial seedlings sold to africans. That way we can now become increasingly dependent on them for food again. This is like food colonialism.

See bro, subsaharan africa is in soup.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“Farming” Trailer Featuring Genevieve Nnaji, Akinnuoye-agbaje, Kate Beckinsale / Meet Modella, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate / Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame

Viewing this topic: waxxydude and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.