Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,406 members, 7,878,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 11:19 AM

Kogi Man Gets Double Bridal Kiss As He Marries Two Women The Same Day (video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kogi Man Gets Double Bridal Kiss As He Marries Two Women The Same Day (video) (33157 Views)

Man Marries Two Beautiful Women In Delta State (pics, Video) / Man Marries Two Wives Same Day In Cross River (Photos) / White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Man Gets Double Bridal Kiss As He Marries Two Women The Same Day (video) by RightChanneI: 2:14pm On Jul 01
His own go worst pass FUJI HOUSE OF COMMOTION
Re: Kogi Man Gets Double Bridal Kiss As He Marries Two Women The Same Day (video) by Aboki99(m): 2:30pm On Jul 01
Hope the guys who hailed the Adeleke 16yr old single mum won't decend on this great man.
Re: Kogi Man Gets Double Bridal Kiss As He Marries Two Women The Same Day (video) by makizee(m): 2:31pm On Jul 01
austine4real:
grin

2some for the rest of his life

It is called a party...there is nothing called a two some. Nigerians and inventing vocabulary.
Re: Kogi Man Gets Double Bridal Kiss As He Marries Two Women The Same Day (video) by Ouchbabe(f): 2:57pm On Jul 01
JohnnA1:
BEAUTIFUL 😍

Wise man cool
How many of them do you have at home?
Re: Kogi Man Gets Double Bridal Kiss As He Marries Two Women The Same Day (video) by Maysdevices(f): 3:01pm On Jul 01
DevilsEqual:
Ebira women, I guess. They arent bad at all

Women are a walking bag of pleasure and in all you do, try to possess and own(officially or unofficially) as many as you can(I know they may not entirely be yours).

In the next 100years, by 2124, nobody alive then would care so much about what u choose to do 100years before, so live your life with full pleasure and against all these restrictive societal moral teachings and religious preachings of one man-one woman thingy
Don’t forget to advise them not to cry to the same elder men and women warning them when the roosters come to roost
Re: Kogi Man Gets Double Bridal Kiss As He Marries Two Women The Same Day (video) by izubext007: 3:08pm On Jul 01
Does Islam permit this
Re: Kogi Man Gets Double Bridal Kiss As He Marries Two Women The Same Day (video) by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:20pm On Jul 01
what a whatastical smiley

am so happy 4 him smiley

congrats bro
Re: Kogi Man Gets Double Bridal Kiss As He Marries Two Women The Same Day (video) by Exceed15: 3:21pm On Jul 01
Peace of mind has elude this one.. Women Wahala= HBP.
Re: Kogi Man Gets Double Bridal Kiss As He Marries Two Women The Same Day (video) by cardoctor(m): 3:23pm On Jul 01
All looking good. For now. Happy married life.
Re: Kogi Man Gets Double Bridal Kiss As He Marries Two Women The Same Day (video) by Newton2024: 3:31pm On Jul 01
Sirheny007:
How did he fare on his wedding night?
Was it a three.some?
Or two rounds per woman in their respective rooms?
One wife waited in anticipation as the other one was receiving her 'ration?' cheesy

Na wao.
I cannot keep these thoughts to myself.
You are too inquisitive grin
Re: Kogi Man Gets Double Bridal Kiss As He Marries Two Women The Same Day (video) by babasolution: 3:44pm On Jul 01
Blackman Na wetin dey sabi be this,at the end whiteman,Chinese,Lebanese infact every other race will trample on him

1 Like

Re: Kogi Man Gets Double Bridal Kiss As He Marries Two Women The Same Day (video) by ufotunang: 3:46pm On Jul 01
This are one of people increasing the population of Nigeria... overpopulatimg the country ..marry many wives and give birth to many children..they cannot cater for in this renewed shege hard economy
Re: Kogi Man Gets Double Bridal Kiss As He Marries Two Women The Same Day (video) by ufotunang: 3:48pm On Jul 01
Sirheny007:
Was it a three.some?
One wife waited in anticipation as the other one was receiving her 'ration?' cheesy

Na wao.
,.se what konji has caused for you πŸ™„
Re: Kogi Man Gets Double Bridal Kiss As He Marries Two Women The Same Day (video) by frlday2: 4:00pm On Jul 01
To think he is just an ordinary whether makes me pity him the more
Re: Kogi Man Gets Double Bridal Kiss As He Marries Two Women The Same Day (video) by Badguy77(m): 4:04pm On Jul 01
This one don marry lesbian partners
Re: Kogi Man Gets Double Bridal Kiss As He Marries Two Women The Same Day (video) by sageb: 4:40pm On Jul 01
Re: Kogi Man Gets Double Bridal Kiss As He Marries Two Women The Same Day (video) by Elidrisy20: 4:53pm On Jul 01
King, enjoy yourself
Re: Kogi Man Gets Double Bridal Kiss As He Marries Two Women The Same Day (video) by mastermaestro(m): 4:55pm On Jul 01
CEO1995:
I pray he won't regret later

He will. Prayer won't suffice here; wisdom would've, but too late. grin
Re: Kogi Man Gets Double Bridal Kiss As He Marries Two Women The Same Day (video) by CartelKenneth: 5:09pm On Jul 01
oluwatosin1234:
I go love ooooo,make I go try am too

So na this kin rubbish u want?🀣🀣
Re: Kogi Man Gets Double Bridal Kiss As He Marries Two Women The Same Day (video) by greypencils: 5:12pm On Jul 01
Nice! The women done kiss themselves, party loading.
Re: Kogi Man Gets Double Bridal Kiss As He Marries Two Women The Same Day (video) by Polynek(m): 6:02pm On Jul 01
Sirheny007:
Was it a three.some?

Na wao.
Your comment crack me up grin
Re: Kogi Man Gets Double Bridal Kiss As He Marries Two Women The Same Day (video) by vRendoh(m): 6:17pm On Jul 01
DevilsEqual:

Women are a walking bag of pleasure and in all you do, try to possess and own(officially or unofficially) as many as you can(I know they may not entirely be yours).

In the next 100years, by 2124, nobody alive then would care so much about what u choose to do 100years before, so live your life with full pleasure and against all these restrictive societal moral teachings and religious preachings of one man-one woman thingy
Re: Kogi Man Gets Double Bridal Kiss As He Marries Two Women The Same Day (video) by TrumpDonald2: 7:12pm On Jul 01
The two wives seems to be friends. I believe they will get along well.
Re: Kogi Man Gets Double Bridal Kiss As He Marries Two Women The Same Day (video) by Topsido(m): 7:17pm On Jul 01
Real man
Re: Kogi Man Gets Double Bridal Kiss As He Marries Two Women The Same Day (video) by efighter: 8:06pm On Jul 01
Sirheny007:
Was it a three.some?

Na wao.

Na the women wey wait go enjoy most. Once the man released sperm two times ontop the first woman,by the time he is on the second woman, sperm will not come for about one hour because he is on his third round, and by the time he is on the second round on the second woman which wikk be his fourth round for the night, sperm wilo not cime until about three hours. So it is the second woman who has patiently waited for her turn that will get most fuccked and enjoyment.

I hope say I my head still dey correct
Re: Kogi Man Gets Double Bridal Kiss As He Marries Two Women The Same Day (video) by tnerro1(m): 8:18pm On Jul 01
Hope him get farm land and No heardmen around
Re: Kogi Man Gets Double Bridal Kiss As He Marries Two Women The Same Day (video) by tnerro1(m): 8:19pm On Jul 01
TrumpDonald2:
The two wives seems to be friends. I believe they will get along well.

You no sabi women,
Re: Kogi Man Gets Double Bridal Kiss As He Marries Two Women The Same Day (video) by Emdebby2: 8:20pm On Jul 01
Wishing him a peaceful marriage.
Re: Kogi Man Gets Double Bridal Kiss As He Marries Two Women The Same Day (video) by austine4real(m): 8:52pm On Jul 01
makizee:

It is called a party...there is nothing called a two some. Nigerians and inventing vocabulary.

We part or parting o

I know say two puzi are his for the rest of his life πŸ˜πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜€πŸ˜‚

Re: Kogi Man Gets Double Bridal Kiss As He Marries Two Women The Same Day (video) by sylve11: 9:29pm On Jul 01
DevilsEqual:

Mad maaannn grin grin cool
Re: Kogi Man Gets Double Bridal Kiss As He Marries Two Women The Same Day (video) by Pero003: 9:31am
On the the last day,two women to one man, hmmm i like these enjoyment
Re: Kogi Man Gets Double Bridal Kiss As He Marries Two Women The Same Day (video) by UrgentNeeds(m): 10:20am
Our 1 Basin of Garri Go Dey Finish Quickly For This Kind Home.

We Need Clients Like This.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Young Couple / Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) / Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men

Viewing this topic: kinguwem, Ntinwa, manmade(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.