Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,761 members, 7,930,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:02 PM

Pocketmonie School: Get Paid In Dollars Offering Remote Service In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pocketmonie School: Get Paid In Dollars Offering Remote Service In Nigeria (87 Views)

Pocketmonie School: Get Paid In Dollars Offering Remote Service In Nigeria / Pocketmonie School: How To Get Paid In Dollars Offering Remote Service / Pocketmonie Online School: Get Paid In Dollars Offering Remote Service At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pocketmonie School: Get Paid In Dollars Offering Remote Service In Nigeria by affpreneur: 11:50am On Jul 01
The class has already started.

Students have already taken the first steps and everything looks fine and promising.

The testimonials are overwhelming… And knowing fully well that if you didn’t get everything promised..

no one will be happy…
Not me, not you and not Czer and Joshua themselves.

And that is not even the case anymore, because I have seen the inside (a beneficiary) of the program
and they deliver what they promised.

As such I sincerely believe you can apply with faith.
You might be thinking that 30k is a lot of money, but not when you factor in the risk of missing out.

IMAGINE…

Having to come back and see the price is now 60k.
Looking back 1 year from now only to think had I know… seeing all the benefits you have missed.

Seeing that this is not another fake promise by the so-called gurus.

And am sharing this in your best interest.

If you feel it is time for you to do something that works and produces results online…
Something you can set up and spend about 20 minutes to 1hr with daily and still be happy you did.

Something that can add up to an extra $1,000 (N1.5M) to your income every month
If you sincerely believe you are ready for that kind of breakthrough you desire..

If not for anything but just to prove the naysayers wrong, to let them know you have always
known what you were doing… by producing results

The Pocketmonie School by Joshua Mba and Mr. Czar Nnamani, two great men who built top brands online, brands like Stakeout.

They have made over $200 Million online building and helping people all over the world.

(you can google search them if you are still skeptical)

Today they want to hold you by the hand and show you the step-by-step process
they have used to create wealth for themselves and many others online.

Call/WhatsApp 08023342859 or email irabormark@gmail.com to join the PocketMonie school.

The late registration is still the same today, it might change anytime from now.

If this sounds good and promising to you,

Call/Whatsapp 08023342859 or email irabormark@gmail.com to get started Now.

After going through it and you still have questions, you can chat me on WhatsApp 08023342859

Note: Because many people chat with me every day, when you chat with me on WhatsApp,
do not ask for ‘more info’, get all the information on the page above..

(1) (Reply)

Female Sales Rep Needed In Iponri Surulere / Job Opening For Talented Journalists / Solutions Nigeria: Offline Money Generational Ideas For Job Seekers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.