Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,819 members, 7,889,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:25 PM

Please I Need Someone To Explain This thing To Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need Someone To Explain This thing To Me (1095 Views)

Explain This Thing To Me / Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) / Ladies, Is It A Bad Thing To Wash For Your Husband's Mother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Someone To Explain This thing To Me by Oldnairalanderb: 12:34pm On Jul 01
Secondly I need an online job I can start right away please any kind hearted fellow to offer me a n online job I'll be very grateful. Please something I can do with my phone cos I don't have a laptop yet
. thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Someone To Explain This thing To Me by Oldnairalanderb: 12:36pm On Jul 01
Please I need any online job so I can save up for a project/ apartment. Thank you
Re: Please I Need Someone To Explain This thing To Me by Oldnairalanderb: 7:34pm On Jul 01
Anybody?
Re: Please I Need Someone To Explain This thing To Me by Wotowotoman: 10:02pm On Jul 01
Oldnairalanderb:
Hi guys. Please first of all I need to know if tap swap is still on and how it works.

Secondly I need an online job I can start right away please any kind hearted fellow to offer me a n online job I'll be very grateful. Please something I can do with my phone cos I don't have a laptop yet
. thank you

Hmmm 🤔

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Someone To Explain This thing To Me by Sp1ritHusband(f): 12:54am On Jul 02
Wotowotoman:

Hmmm 🤔

Why not get a life instead of stalking women on NL. Make yourself useful man.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need Someone To Explain This thing To Me by CockPit(f): 2:03am On Jul 02
Sp1ritHusband:

Why not get a life instead of stalking women on NL. Make yourself useful man.

dude appears to be a jobless idia.t. Looking for women to troll on nairaland. What an slowpoke son of a nobody.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Someone To Explain This thing To Me by CockPit(f): 2:04am On Jul 02
Wotowotoman:

Hmmm 🤔

You need a job?

Are you hungry?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Someone To Explain This thing To Me by Oldnairalanderb: 10:23am On Jul 02
Please anyone here to help Link m
Me up with a
Remote job. I've tried searching but keep meeting with the wrong people asking me to pay money b
Before I can get the job

Please any data entry jobs I can do. I'll do it please.
Thank you
Re: Please I Need Someone To Explain This thing To Me by Godwin4444: 1:14pm On Jul 02
Nnamdipapa:

shattapp! call ya mamma. Idiata!
I know it will b an igbo
Re: Please I Need Someone To Explain This thing To Me by Oldnairalanderb: 2:05pm On Jul 02
Someone help me please
Re: Please I Need Someone To Explain This thing To Me by SUPERBLOOM: 6:28pm On Jul 02
Oldnairalanderb:
Someone help me please
Have you heard about tap swap
Re: Please I Need Someone To Explain This thing To Me by Wotowotoman: 6:51pm On Jul 02
Oldnairalanderb:
Someone help me please

Please don’t waste your time on that tap swap scam.
Re: Please I Need Someone To Explain This thing To Me by Oldnairalanderb: 7:19pm On Jul 02
SUPERBLOOM:

Have you heard about tap swap

Yes I'm on it. Was introduced to it the period I fell sick. But lost interest then. Now someone told me it's still on...
Re: Please I Need Someone To Explain This thing To Me by Oldnairalanderb: 7:20pm On Jul 02
Wotowotoman:

Please don’t waste your time on that tap swap scam.

You're sure it's scam? Hm.. ok will just keep tapping in case it works
Re: Please I Need Someone To Explain This thing To Me by omooba969(m): 3:43pm On Jul 05
Oldnairalanderb:

You're sure Are you sure it's a scam? Hm.. ok will just keep tapping in case it works

Fixed cool
Re: Please I Need Someone To Explain This thing To Me by Oldnairalanderb: 5:09pm On Jul 05
omooba969:

Fixed cool

Thank you bro. Please any remote job you can help me with for now
Re: Please I Need Someone To Explain This thing To Me by Oldnairalanderb: 5:10pm On Jul 05
CockPit:

You need a job?

Are you hungry?

Good day sir please any remote job you can help me with I'll really appreciate

God bless you sir.

(1) (Reply)

Marriage By Introduction / How To Battle Anger With Loved Ones? / What Can We Make Out Of This Between A Husband And Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.