Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,407 members, 7,878,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 11:21 AM

Nigerian Policeman Laments Poor Working Conditions In Viral Video (pics/video) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Policeman Laments Poor Working Conditions In Viral Video (pics/video) (22625 Views)

Poor Working Conditions In Huawei Nigeria As Workers Cries Out Due To Fuel Hike / Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos / Dana Pharmaceutical Workers In Minna Protest Over Poor Working Conditions (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Policeman Laments Poor Working Conditions In Viral Video (pics/video) by McAausim: 2:00pm On Jul 01
Hmmm, I pray your request will be heard

Hello nairalanders
I'm reaching out because I'm in a difficult situation and I need your help. I'm currently struggling to access basic necessities like FOOD, DRUGS, 😭🙏😭please I'm in dire need of assistance. Lost my job due to sickness, am very sure I will be bck on my feet in due time
I'm humbly asking for any support you can offer to help me get some FOOD, DRUGS.😭🙏😭 Any contribution, no matter how small, would be a huge blessing and would help me get through this challenging time.
A.U SIMON
Zenith Bank
Re: Nigerian Policeman Laments Poor Working Conditions In Viral Video (pics/video) by Djmandy(f): 2:00pm On Jul 01
DMerciful01:
Who say make ya to talk? u no wan work again abi? I hereby order your immidiate arrest.
God punish your generation mumu boy
Re: Nigerian Policeman Laments Poor Working Conditions In Viral Video (pics/video) by Fr33born(m): 2:00pm On Jul 01
Same person will shoot at protesters protesting for their betterment

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Policeman Laments Poor Working Conditions In Viral Video (pics/video) by MrAdam: 2:02pm On Jul 01
Smartcitizen:

And after that what else?

What else?

He either becomes a good or a dangerous citizen
Re: Nigerian Policeman Laments Poor Working Conditions In Viral Video (pics/video) by EasternActivist: 2:02pm On Jul 01
The work don tire the police officer... He has looked termination of service at its face and dared it

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Policeman Laments Poor Working Conditions In Viral Video (pics/video) by odenkirk: 2:02pm On Jul 01
welcome to hell where everyone laments, anyway i havent eaten anything since yesternight 8163623337 opay. nothing is too small
Re: Nigerian Policeman Laments Poor Working Conditions In Viral Video (pics/video) by Cassandraloius: 2:03pm On Jul 01
The bad egg has affected everyone. Good.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Laments Poor Working Conditions In Viral Video (pics/video) by omoredia: 2:04pm On Jul 01
U reap what u sow. It applies to use as citizens of Nigeria too
Re: Nigerian Policeman Laments Poor Working Conditions In Viral Video (pics/video) by eliwa47(m): 2:04pm On Jul 01
Na lie, bail money nkọ, with road block allowance grin
Re: Nigerian Policeman Laments Poor Working Conditions In Viral Video (pics/video) by Vlibray: 2:05pm On Jul 01
MrAdam:
Thank your stars the current igp is a nicer demon.. if not, you'd probably be demoted or stripped
Go and strip him na
Re: Nigerian Policeman Laments Poor Working Conditions In Viral Video (pics/video) by FireUpNow(m): 2:06pm On Jul 01
Police officers are porrly paid and the job is so stressful. The police force is haven of corruption. The senior officers on their own are champions of corruption.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policeman Laments Poor Working Conditions In Viral Video (pics/video) by etcme(m): 2:07pm On Jul 01
Sorry Sir, Tinubu built lagos and the other things in it.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Laments Poor Working Conditions In Viral Video (pics/video) by OgidiHerbals2(m): 2:07pm On Jul 01
Hmmm them go say who send him to talk now
Re: Nigerian Policeman Laments Poor Working Conditions In Viral Video (pics/video) by blowjohn(m): 2:08pm On Jul 01
Even the picture of the building frm afar creates an aura of despair... Like something out if an abandoned island.
His facial expressions can make anyone sad.

Sigh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policeman Laments Poor Working Conditions In Viral Video (pics/video) by IamANigerianMan: 2:09pm On Jul 01
Snake001:
Hehehe

These people deserve better ooo.

The government should do the needful.

Police to should stop doing mago-mago they are known for.

WHISTLEBLOWING:

The NDLEA should be aware that the unscrupulous elements known to be drug Pushers all over the world have started using Yoruba & Hausa names to disguise.

NDLEA should be at alert

#StartKillingDrugPushersNow
I am a police, the problem of police is the police management team comprises of IGP, All DIG and force secretary, they are very corrupt, the corruption in Nigeria police is from them down to constable... Even as we speak this management team sold all the lands, police barracks belong to police and pocketed the money... Government is trying but you see those management team they are very corrupt, if anything that is benefing junior ones is coming they would destroy, this current IGP destroyed pension ordinary Ahmed fought for police. I can bet with you this inspector Emmanuel would be derank.. God punishes IGP and the police management team.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Policeman Laments Poor Working Conditions In Viral Video (pics/video) by omozu1(m): 2:09pm On Jul 01
Dey fit sack you oooo
Or demote you
Because they don't like make you expose them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policeman Laments Poor Working Conditions In Viral Video (pics/video) by Meteng: 2:12pm On Jul 01
Peacemaker33:
It has touched everyone
Las las, e go still touch more
Re: Nigerian Policeman Laments Poor Working Conditions In Viral Video (pics/video) by decrownprince(m): 2:13pm On Jul 01
DMerciful01:
Who say make ya to talk? u no wan work again abi? I hereby order your immidiate arrest.
He is already in detention, waiting to be trial.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Laments Poor Working Conditions In Viral Video (pics/video) by cardoctor(m): 2:13pm On Jul 01
They will soon post u to sambisa
Re: Nigerian Policeman Laments Poor Working Conditions In Viral Video (pics/video) by apoasaperad: 2:13pm On Jul 01
Snake001:
Hehehe

These people deserve better ooo.

The government should do the needful.

Police to should stop doing mago-mago they are known for.

WHISTLEBLOWING:

The NDLEA should be aware that the unscrupulous elements known to be drug Pushers all over the world have started using Yoruba & Hausa names to disguise.

NDLEA should be at alert

#StartKillingDrugPushersNow
remove hausa.

D hausas have no problem with the ss, se or mb

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policeman Laments Poor Working Conditions In Viral Video (pics/video) by Dynamicboss: 2:14pm On Jul 01
grin

The video is funny and a huge embarrassment. Nothing works in this country, in every aspect of the country’s economy, you will meet mean bosses practicing corruption to other people shortchanging the innocents.

The police job is bastardized and the people recruited are being demoralized from training school to day-day work. The level of inhumane activities happening in police force is what make these police people behave like wild animals and are easily manipulated with just N100. Salary is zero with the wrong set of people recruited, no wonder people are resigning with almost every month of jobs been advertised.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policeman Laments Poor Working Conditions In Viral Video (pics/video) by Nwaokunkpara: 2:15pm On Jul 01
Now it's funny when we protest for the good of everyone( me you and your children and our children and grandchildren) you the same police is sent to shoot at us

Nigerian will happen to everyone who supports her evil system

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Policeman Laments Poor Working Conditions In Viral Video (pics/video) by Solidex(m): 2:16pm On Jul 01
Arrest that dessident.
He has no right to revolt.
He is part of the rot.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policeman Laments Poor Working Conditions In Viral Video (pics/video) by Osanoghodua1: 2:18pm On Jul 01
I had lived at police barrack in Auchi during my school days, brother, If I flushed my toilet, all the feaces come out, will use sand to cover the pipe, so the sand will soak everything. The voltage was so poor that I needed a stabilizer for my Tv. Forget water, I do buy from tanker.

Brother, nothing to write home about police quaters. I left there and packed all properties home.

This man speaking is from Edo State.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policeman Laments Poor Working Conditions In Viral Video (pics/video) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 2:18pm On Jul 01
Olopa dey vex, olopa dey talk but olopa no care about the consequences therefore, olopa is in serious trouble with his ogas Dem. No be for this country customs man expose fuel smuggling yet dem still arrest am barely a year or two ago ? No be here person expose dollar scam for CBN wey dem still arrest whistleblower instead of criminal ? Fear this country cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policeman Laments Poor Working Conditions In Viral Video (pics/video) by TUTU147: 2:22pm On Jul 01
I know the authority will want to come after him for saying the truth,but how long shall we continue like this.Many mopol working with vip are not paid what they supposed to be paid for working morning and night.Most of our police and military buy their uniforms and other things.The government don't want make our police better because the government wants to continue using the police against the masses.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policeman Laments Poor Working Conditions In Viral Video (pics/video) by ccrenda5540: 2:22pm On Jul 01
He is a fake police
Re: Nigerian Policeman Laments Poor Working Conditions In Viral Video (pics/video) by TUTU147: 2:24pm On Jul 01
MASTAkiLLAh:
Olopa dey vex, olopa dey talk but olopa no care about the consequences therefore, olopa is in serious trouble with his ogas Dem. No be for this country customs man expose fuel smuggling yet dem still arrest am barely a year or two ago ? No be here person expose dollar scam for CBN wey dem still arrest whistleblower instead of criminal ? Fear this country cool
How long shall we continue like that.The more we have a better police,the more we have a better country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policeman Laments Poor Working Conditions In Viral Video (pics/video) by ccrenda5540: 2:24pm On Jul 01
ccrenda5540:
He is a fake police
whose ambition is to discredit the goverment
Re: Nigerian Policeman Laments Poor Working Conditions In Viral Video (pics/video) by Love800(m): 2:25pm On Jul 01
Hello.
Pls i want to join the police.
How do i start?
IamANigerianMan:

I am a police, the problem of police is the police management team comprises of IGP, All DIG and force secretary, they are very corrupt, the corruption in Nigeria police is from them down to constable... Even as we speak this management team sold all the lands, police barracks belong to police and pocketed the money... Government is trying but you see those management team they are very corrupt, if anything that is benefing junior ones is coming they would destroy, this current IGP destroyed pension ordinary Ahmed fought for police. I can bet with you this inspector Emmanuel would be derank.. God punishes IGP and the police management team.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Laments Poor Working Conditions In Viral Video (pics/video) by uvie66: 2:25pm On Jul 01
President Bola Tinubu on Friday commissioned the N21 billion official residence of the vice president, Kashim Shettima[/i], amid economic hardship.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Laments Poor Working Conditions In Viral Video (pics/video) by DaddyCoool: 2:25pm On Jul 01
EDUECO:
.The real problem of Nigeria is the government!

The politicians are looters of public funds are they lack accountability.

You no lie. See below, the ones they loot in broad daylight which is only a small fraction of the ones they loot through bribery and corruption!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Now I Know Salary Is For Bills Only. / My Experience At A Retail Store Today / What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year?

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.