Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,676 members, 7,878,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:36 AM

Work From Home As An Esl Teacher (not Free) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Work From Home As An Esl Teacher (not Free) (222 Views)

Work From Home As Telecomm Agent / Work From Home As A Writer / Freelance Work From Home As A Personalized Internet Assessor At Lionbridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work From Home As An Esl Teacher (not Free) by codedprince20(m): 1:02pm On Jul 01
βœ“ DO YOU WANT TO BE EARNING GOOD RATES PER HOUR?
βœ“ EARN YOUR SALARY IN DOLLARS?
βœ“ BE IN CONTROL OF YOUR TIME (WORK PART TIME OR FULL TIME?
βœ“ WORK FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME?

πŸ‘‰The ESL company I work with is a Filipino online English school.
πŸ‘‰ They recruit people from English-speaking countries to teach only the English language to Japanese, Taiwanese, Thai, Chinese etc.
πŸ‘‰No No certificate is required to apply, just the ability to read, listen and speak English. That's all.
πŸ‘‰Anyone can apply as long as they can speak, read and listen to English.
πŸ‘‰All the application process requires a laptop, Even if you don't have a laptop, you can still participate in this training.
πŸ‘‰ If you work hard, with your 2-week salary you'll earn between $150_$200 and even more.
πŸ‘‰ My responsibilities end when your teacher's profile is created. You'll have to work hard to get good ratings from the students and work longer hours if you want to earn more from the platform

I am currently having an ongoing class on the group for ESL teachers to be for a token N5000. If interested, kindly send me a message on WhatsApp 08127986308!

I know we are quick to label everything scam on the forum, pls Feel free to ask questions! Thank you
Re: Work From Home As An Esl Teacher (not Free) by codedprince20(m): 3:01pm On Jul 02
Let's keep the calls and messages coming in. Classes and training starts soon!

You won't regret this opportunity!
Re: Work From Home As An Esl Teacher (not Free) by codedprince20(m): 9:14pm On Jul 02
So for those of us who has reached out...

We will be starting our Training on FRIDAY!!!
Re: Work From Home As An Esl Teacher (not Free) by Kelvindate(m): 9:02am
If I apply through a laptop, can I do the job through a phone because I don't have a laptop for now?
I also have a TEFL certificate
Re: Work From Home As An Esl Teacher (not Free) by codedprince20(m): 9:51am
Kelvindate:
If I apply through a laptop, can I do the job through a phone because I don't have a laptop for now?
I also have a TEFL certificate

@kelvin. Unfortunately you can't do this on your mobile phone. You need to get a laptop because this is serious work, it's a profession - u must be professional inwhat you do! While teaching, you will be required to interact with the student too by chat, if u using ur fone, it means u will have to be picking it to type, kind of distracting! Hope u get the drift
Re: Work From Home As An Esl Teacher (not Free) by codedprince20(m): 9:54am
Today is another day! Things are becoming difficult, we all need something extra and this is an opportunity to get an extra that is worthwhile!

The messages have been coming in, so we will most likely move our training to Thursday, tomorrow - let's get right into it!

If I don't. Respond fast, please bear with me.. Me sef dey class dey teach too!

(1) (Reply)

Business Development Manager Needed / Management Sciences For Health Recruitment For Finance Interns | June, 2018 / COOPI Cooperazione Internazionale Latest Recruitment (7 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.