Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,885 members, 7,889,931 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:43 AM

Nairalanders "Let's Utilize This Opportunity Of Facebook Monetization And Make M - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders "Let's Utilize This Opportunity Of Facebook Monetization And Make M (44 Views)

Common Mistakes In Google Admob App Monetization And How To Avoid Them / Nairalanders Let's Get To Know Ourselves Here And Follow Each Other / Picture Of Facebook Slay Queen JENNY CRUZ Who Had 6 Rounds Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders "Let's Utilize This Opportunity Of Facebook Monetization And Make M by Allisgud: 1:22pm On Jul 01
Nairalanders,I know we should be up to or more than 10k imagine we are following each others Facebook page,this is how it works,let every body submit their Facebook page and we will create a WhatsApp group where we will notify each other when we drop any content,with this we can make comments,share and likes isnt this a great money making opportunity?
Instead of abusing each other tribes without
any gain drop ur Facebook page handle for follow up this my Facebook page HUNKLE TIJJAY
Re: Nairalanders "Let's Utilize This Opportunity Of Facebook Monetization And Make M by immortalcrown(m): 1:26pm On Jul 01
I am not in nepotic in following social media accounts or subscribing to contents. I subscribe to and promote contents that appeal to me, whether I know the creators or not. I do not subscribe to or promote any content that does not appeal to me, even if the creator is my sibling. Therefore, I will not follow an account just because the person is a Nairalander. I will not subscribe to a content I do not like, even if the creator is a Nairalander. Treat me as I treat you. If you don't like my contents, do not subscribe to them. Do not follow me just because I am on Nairaland. Follow me because you like what I do.

(1) (Reply)

Government Enhances Security Screening For Eligible Travelers / What Is A Foreign Exchange Transaction? How To Operate? / Proreck Speakers | High-performance Audio Replication And Durability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.