Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,160 members, 7,988,021 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 10:45 PM

Two Yoruba Men Excretes 150 Wraps of Cocaine In Lagos Airport (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Yoruba Men Excretes 150 Wraps of Cocaine In Lagos Airport (Photos) (1290 Views)

Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head / Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) / Businessman Excretes 83 Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Two Yoruba Men Excretes 150 Wraps of Cocaine In Lagos Airport (Photos) by Akenzua01: 2:26pm On Jul 01
The suspects: Aikhomoun Daniel (alias Oladapo Olanrewaju) and Ayigoro Waheed Omobolaji were taken into observatory custody.

Assuming these men are Igbos, it would have gotten to front page since yesterday, even before 10am .

Tribalism everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Two Yoruba Men Excretes 150 Wraps of Cocaine In Lagos Airport (Photos) by Franklyspeakin: 2:28pm On Jul 01
lol
Re: Two Yoruba Men Excretes 150 Wraps of Cocaine In Lagos Airport (Photos) by RealityKings: 2:30pm On Jul 01
I guess your parent are still feeding you, so you don't know the risks men go through everyday to feed themselves and the people around

4 Likes

Re: Two Yoruba Men Excretes 150 Wraps of Cocaine In Lagos Airport (Photos) by Akenzua01: 2:34pm On Jul 01
RealityKings:
I guess your parent are still feeding you, so you don't know the risks men go through everyday to feed themselves and the people around
Did you make any sense at all? Bigotry at its peak. grin

So now drug smuggling is justified before yoruba men were caught, see your brain for floor.

7 Likes

Re: Two Yoruba Men Excretes 150 Wraps of Cocaine In Lagos Airport (Photos) by advanceDNA: 2:51pm On Jul 01
No no no no no......This has to stop now!!!.....

Every tribe should stick their madness.... No more cross-carpetting or jumping fence or whateva

cc: NCAN upper Iweka road branch
NCAN bodija branch
NCAN idomota branch
NCAN Chibok branch
Re: Two Yoruba Men Excretes 150 Wraps of Cocaine In Lagos Airport (Photos) by RealityKings: 3:08pm On Jul 01
Akenzua01:

Did you make any sense at all? Bigotry at its peak. grin

So now drug smuggling is justified before yoruba men were caught, see your brain for floor.

I don't much care whose tribe it is man.

1 Like

Re: Two Yoruba Men Excretes 150 Wraps of Cocaine In Lagos Airport (Photos) by finallybusy: 3:17pm On Jul 01
They’re in custody. They’re wearing prison slacks already.

1 Like

Re: Two Yoruba Men Excretes 150 Wraps of Cocaine In Lagos Airport (Photos) by papyjaypaul: 4:03pm On Jul 01
Akenzua01:
The suspects: Aikhomoun Daniel (alias Oladapo Olanrewaju) and Ayigoro Waheed Omobolaji were taken into observatory custody.

Assuming these men are Igbos, it would have gotten to front page since yesterday, even before 10am .

Tribalism everywhere.

You are simply playing victim. There are good people and bad people everywhere. The NDLEA officers that caught them, do you know where they are from You guys who play tribal games online, to me, you are not living in the real world because when you go to the world, you will understand how we are all interconnected.
Re: Two Yoruba Men Excretes 150 Wraps of Cocaine In Lagos Airport (Photos) by Akenzua01: 4:09pm On Jul 01
papyjaypaul:

You are simply playing victim. There are good people and bad people everywhere. The NDLEA officers that caught them, do you know where they are from You guys who play tribal games online, to me, you are not living in the real world because when you go to the world, you will understand how we are all interconnected.
Nonsense, who send you..

See human being face grin

Re: Two Yoruba Men Excretes 150 Wraps of Cocaine In Lagos Airport (Photos) by Coolsperm: 5:40pm On Jul 01
This once are not Yoruba, they are Yoruba Muslims

1 Like

Re: Two Yoruba Men Excretes 150 Wraps of Cocaine In Lagos Airport (Photos) by Freestainworld(m): 5:44pm On Jul 01
grin this laff na my laff grin
Re: Two Yoruba Men Excretes 150 Wraps of Cocaine In Lagos Airport (Photos) by Starboytwo(m): 8:00pm On Jul 01
Yinmu

Which one be alias.
Re: Two Yoruba Men Excretes 150 Wraps of Cocaine In Lagos Airport (Photos) by PerfectStranger(m): 8:33pm On Jul 01
Akenzua01:

Nonsense, who send you..

See human being face grin
U be idiottt grin grin
Re: Two Yoruba Men Excretes 150 Wraps of Cocaine In Lagos Airport (Photos) by Seunpapa65: 10:10pm On Jul 01
Na lie
Re: Two Yoruba Men Excretes 150 Wraps of Cocaine In Lagos Airport (Photos) by Akenzua01: 10:25pm On Jul 01
PerfectStranger:

My papa na idiottt grin grin
Na today you know say your papa na idiottt grin
Re: Two Yoruba Men Excretes 150 Wraps of Cocaine In Lagos Airport (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 10:58pm On Jul 01
RealityKings:
Read what you just put up there again. Is that what you do for a living?
Re: Two Yoruba Men Excretes 150 Wraps of Cocaine In Lagos Airport (Photos) by OgaTheTop2: 2:48am On Jul 02
RealityKings:
Rubbish..
Re: Two Yoruba Men Excretes 150 Wraps of Cocaine In Lagos Airport (Photos) by Mynd44: 5:57am On Jul 02

(1)

Is Your Governor Involved? / The Hellish Camp Of Ibadan / Sara Kruzan: Sentenced To Life Without Parole At Age 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.