Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,406 members, 7,878,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 11:19 AM

Ex-konga CEO, Imudia Did Not Commit Suicide — Family - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ex-konga CEO, Imudia Did Not Commit Suicide — Family (27746 Views)

Ex-Konga CEO, Nick Imudia Reportedly Commits Suicide / Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money / I Got Credit Alert From A Loan App I Did Not Apply For (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-konga CEO, Imudia Did Not Commit Suicide — Family by maasoap(m): 6:09pm On Jul 01
Useless family. Like they checked up on him when he was going through whatever he went through. A lonely man who took time to write messages to everyone who mattered to him is the one they're claiming he didn't commit suicide. Were you there for him?
Re: Ex-konga CEO, Imudia Did Not Commit Suicide — Family by FatimaAbubakar(f): 6:13pm On Jul 01
RedpillAnalyst:
This is bad damage control. Nothing to refute the claim other than yes police, yes resuscitation, yes he was not depressed.

Keep kwayet there!!! Gbegiri overnight analyst. How is this a damage control or you did not read the post properly?

1 Like

Re: Ex-konga CEO, Imudia Did Not Commit Suicide — Family by maasoap(m): 6:14pm On Jul 01
AqualinaXYZ:
Before I comment who did this man support in the last presidential elections

Because from now my condolences and RIP will be channeled based on merit

You can’t go and vote Tinubu and be surprised when Thunder fire you

Oh lord, what holes did these animals crawl out?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-konga CEO, Imudia Did Not Commit Suicide — Family by stevups(m): 6:15pm On Jul 01
GeneralOjukwu:
Murder was the case.

Homicide not suicide. That was my first thought.

It makes sense to stage the death of such a high profile person....

Instead of funny people here who claim the suicide of a cobbler was staged.

From day one of the announcement, an intelligent human will know he was murdered

2 Likes

Re: Ex-konga CEO, Imudia Did Not Commit Suicide — Family by faceland: 6:15pm On Jul 01
HeatSeeker:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/07/ex-konga-ceo-imudia-did-not-commit-suicide-family/

That guy has no right to commit suicide. If he did, that would be a mockery to the less privileged members of society.

RIP, hope you get justice.

1 Like

Re: Ex-konga CEO, Imudia Did Not Commit Suicide — Family by maasoap(m): 6:16pm On Jul 01
FatimaAbubakar:
Many people have died in Nigeria through murder but because we don't carry out proper investigation in Nigeria, the murderer can easily make it look like suicide and the foolish security agencies that are very incompetent will swallow the idea of suicide just like that. Many souls have gone that way without justice being served.

This one is most likely suicide, a depressed lonely man
Re: Ex-konga CEO, Imudia Did Not Commit Suicide — Family by FreeStuffsNG: 6:16pm On Jul 01
Adieu Great techie. May God console his family and associates.

According to his profile, he was born in 1979 and graduated in an Engineering course in 1997, I don't understand how he got into a foreign university at age 13/14 and graduated at age18 years . It's not adding up, it's either there's a typo error or that's not his real age.

1 Like

Re: Ex-konga CEO, Imudia Did Not Commit Suicide — Family by stevups(m): 6:16pm On Jul 01
FatimaAbubakar:
Many people have died in Nigeria through murder but because we don't carry out proper investigation in Nigeria, the murderer can easily make it look like suicide and the foolish security agencies that are very incompetent will swallow the idea of suicide just like that. Many souls have gone that way without justice being served.

No be lie at all

2 Likes

Re: Ex-konga CEO, Imudia Did Not Commit Suicide — Family by seanery: 6:17pm On Jul 01
I see what u did there.

No rip for tinubu supporters

AqualinaXYZ:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-konga CEO, Imudia Did Not Commit Suicide — Family by stevups(m): 6:19pm On Jul 01
The man might have impregnated another lady and the one at home ..

1 Like

Re: Ex-konga CEO, Imudia Did Not Commit Suicide — Family by CartelKenneth: 6:20pm On Jul 01
Why are they low lying that he didn’t kill himself
So they’re trying to save face after he has already dead
Medicin après mourir

1 Like

Re: Ex-konga CEO, Imudia Did Not Commit Suicide — Family by candygist: 6:22pm On Jul 01
We have all spoilt this country beyond repair. E go touch everybody one by one, rich or poor. As we no wan get sense.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-konga CEO, Imudia Did Not Commit Suicide — Family by faceland: 6:24pm On Jul 01
othermen:
In most cases, no death benefit payout if the insured commit suicide. Except there is a suicidal death clause.

Now, members of the family are shielded from the potential negative consequences of disclosure. You could see the uninformed comments on this platform the other day: even perhaps more painful than the passing. Not to talk about the social exclusion the children are fated.

It would have been naive if the family had disclosed that he committed suicide.

Makes sense. You have a point.

1 Like

Re: Ex-konga CEO, Imudia Did Not Commit Suicide — Family by frog12: 6:25pm On Jul 01
you no see white beard for him jaw??

FreeStuffsNG:

According to his profile, he was born in 1979 and graduated in an Engineering course in 1997, I don't understand how he got into a foreign university at age 3/14 and graduated at age18 years . It's not adding up, it's either there's a typo error or that's not his real age.
Re: Ex-konga CEO, Imudia Did Not Commit Suicide — Family by OLOKOESHIN: 6:27pm On Jul 01
AqualinaXYZ:

Nobody go mourn you and your owners when una kpai self

3 Likes

Re: Ex-konga CEO, Imudia Did Not Commit Suicide — Family by Tightpussy2024: 6:30pm On Jul 01
Most likely to save face, but enough of this bloggers. Why release details of someone death without official statement from the police or family?
Re: Ex-konga CEO, Imudia Did Not Commit Suicide — Family by motionarena: 6:31pm On Jul 01
Nairaland home of fake news carrier
Re: Ex-konga CEO, Imudia Did Not Commit Suicide — Family by Truthbites: 6:33pm On Jul 01
AqualinaXYZ:

You too much. I don't waste my R.I.p....many
Of them voted for Tinubu .. now e don cast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-konga CEO, Imudia Did Not Commit Suicide — Family by Firstcitizen: 6:34pm On Jul 01
maasoap:

Oh lord, what holes did these animals crawl out?

Crawl out? You got it wrong. They are still in the hole.
Re: Ex-konga CEO, Imudia Did Not Commit Suicide — Family by Truthbites: 6:35pm On Jul 01
candygist:
We have all spoilt this country beyond repair. E go touch everybody one by one, rich or poor. As we no wan get sense.

Rich man nor de fit bear hunger
Re: Ex-konga CEO, Imudia Did Not Commit Suicide — Family by tishbite42: 6:36pm On Jul 01
FreeStuffsNG:

According to his profile, he was born in 1979 and graduated in an Engineering course in 1997, I don't understand how he got into a foreign university at age 3/14 and graduated at age18 years . It's not adding up, it's either there's a typo error or that's not his real age.
Football age

1 Like

Re: Ex-konga CEO, Imudia Did Not Commit Suicide — Family by Makunahatata: 6:37pm On Jul 01
AqualinaXYZ:

all this Igbo obedients sef...to find one with better reasoning and empathy, u go first conduct like Gulder ultimate search.. smh🥱

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-konga CEO, Imudia Did Not Commit Suicide — Family by Truthbites: 6:37pm On Jul 01
Firstcitizen:

Crawl out? You got it wrong. They are still in the hole.
U wen nor fit buy #50 naira sugar...okponu
Re: Ex-konga CEO, Imudia Did Not Commit Suicide — Family by Samesame247: 6:39pm On Jul 01
AqualinaXYZ:

He supported Okowa his brother. Atiku said he will step down from running for president under PDP if the presidency will be zoned to south east. Wike and Okowa wanted it to be zoned to south in general. The next day Wike and Okowa began to wear red caps forming Igbo in their little minds.
Re: Ex-konga CEO, Imudia Did Not Commit Suicide — Family by RedpillAnalyst: 6:41pm On Jul 01
FatimaAbubakar:

Keep kwayet there!!! Gbegiri overnight analyst. How is this a damage control or you did not read the post properly?

Not glaring
Re: Ex-konga CEO, Imudia Did Not Commit Suicide — Family by komzy589(m): 6:41pm On Jul 01
Tjra:

Even on a non-Political thread?

To you, anyone who doesn't bear Emeka, Eze, Chukwu, Chi.... must have voted Tinubu and so deserve to die.

Guy, don't be insensitive. Life does not revolve around PitObi's failed ambition.

Please learn to show empathy.
Before you say I voted for Obi, I didn’t..
and might still not vote for him again but anyone who voted for APC in the presidential election after Buhari’s 8years doesn’t deserve sympathy at all.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ex-konga CEO, Imudia Did Not Commit Suicide — Family by PHAYOL81: 6:42pm On Jul 01
Following
Re: Ex-konga CEO, Imudia Did Not Commit Suicide — Family by delpee(f): 6:47pm On Jul 01
TechCapon:
I believe that he committed suicide and the family is hiding it. How else would you explain to me that he jumped down from the balcony of his apartment if not to kill himself.

Reading a lot of novels (especially on crime) when I was young has made me understand the complex world we live in. How are you sure that it's not a disguised murder?
Re: Ex-konga CEO, Imudia Did Not Commit Suicide — Family by delpee(f): 6:48pm On Jul 01
maasoap:
Useless family. Like they checked up on him when he was going through whatever he went through. A lonely man who took time to write messages to everyone who mattered to him is the one they're claiming he didn't commit suicide. Were you there for him?

You obviously didn't read the story!

1 Like

Re: Ex-konga CEO, Imudia Did Not Commit Suicide — Family by TechCapon(m): 6:55pm On Jul 01
delpee:

Reading a lot of novels (especially on crime) when I was young has made me understand the complex world we live in. How are you sure that it's not a disguised murder?
you may be right but why i think the family is hiding something is they didn't really say his cause of death or anything tangible. they just denied suicide
Re: Ex-konga CEO, Imudia Did Not Commit Suicide — Family by abc115: 7:08pm On Jul 01
AqualinaXYZ:

He supported obituary Peter
Re: Ex-konga CEO, Imudia Did Not Commit Suicide — Family by kennyz247(m): 7:10pm On Jul 01
Unperturbedpota:

How old are you ? undecided
You probably believe the tooth fairy is real and Tinubu won the last presidential election right ? undecided
Jeez! So many unsupervised children on this forum these days .
Go for medical check up ASP..
Did I mention tinubu in my post?

No be every elder of today on this forum get sense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Communities, Markets In Sokoto Abandon Naira, Trade In CFA Over Scarcity Of New / True Story Of Pensioner Who Was "Chased Away By Diamond Bank Manager" / Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted

Viewing this topic: dabiko(m), gidson12(m), ebonydarlyn(m), UrFears and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.