Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,407 members, 7,878,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 11:23 AM

I Can't Stop & Sadly They Will Keep Arresting Me-verydarkman Speak After Release - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can't Stop & Sadly They Will Keep Arresting Me-verydarkman Speak After Release (22173 Views)

VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest / Speed Darlington Releases Statement After Release From Police Custody / Dj Xclusive And Zlatan Ibile Hang Out After Release - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Stop & Sadly They Will Keep Arresting Me-verydarkman Speak After Release by kennyz247(m): 10:03pm On Jul 01
Verymadman abi na weytn be hm name self,if you like no go get/buy Sense for your self,by the time government luck you up for Kiri Kiri prison, with ur small money wey u think say u get ,e no go fit bail u,den ur eye go clear..

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stop & Sadly They Will Keep Arresting Me-verydarkman Speak After Release by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:04pm On Jul 01
Have U collected the Baton from Kemi Olunloyo?

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Stop & Sadly They Will Keep Arresting Me-verydarkman Speak After Release by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:05pm On Jul 01
You Better Calm Down My Friend

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stop & Sadly They Will Keep Arresting Me-verydarkman Speak After Release by Houseontherock1: 10:06pm On Jul 01
O o loogun arindo, o lo n jaayan... undecided

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stop & Sadly They Will Keep Arresting Me-verydarkman Speak After Release by AdeCityzen(m): 10:07pm On Jul 01
VinnyBaba:

What are you Expecting from a BOY who still lives in his Parents House? undecided

Helinius is a DEPENDANT Mommy's Boy.

He doesn't know what Life is About, Yet. sad
You that live in your own apartment pele, Helinues has an empty space in most of nl trollers head

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stop & Sadly They Will Keep Arresting Me-verydarkman Speak After Release by Benwallt(m): 10:08pm On Jul 01
When you make goat your friend, you go sweet sh.t and mop piss tire.
Re: I Can't Stop & Sadly They Will Keep Arresting Me-verydarkman Speak After Release by Aanold22: 10:23pm On Jul 01
Im very sure u don’t know anything about vDM for u to be comparing him with the rest…na way I
Justdogood:
Don't worry continue......
Until you will say the one that will make them put you away for a very long time.
Yeyebrity

I don't blame him.
I blame our Nigerian youths, especially the girls who give these miscreants unnecessary attention.
If it was a sane world what will the likes of Bobrisky, very dark man, James brown, portable, and their likes be doing on every tabloid in its confines?

Rubbish!!!!

And he is justifying his stupidity.
Monkeys!!

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Stop & Sadly They Will Keep Arresting Me-verydarkman Speak After Release by ClearFlair: 10:25pm On Jul 01
helinues:
grin cheesy

Don't worry, your grandkids would come to visit you in the prison.

Sebi you dey wan dey form strong head. Getting freaked with little popularity abi.

How many people do you think you can fight and win?

Imagine his arrogancy. Na when them caged you you go realise say those who are hailing you are losers who have nothing to loose

No one should ever take advice from an APC supporter.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stop & Sadly They Will Keep Arresting Me-verydarkman Speak After Release by oneMalik: 10:30pm On Jul 01
You are not clean !

helinues:
grin cheesy

Sebi you dey wan dey form strong head. Getting freaked with little popularity abi.

Imagine his arrogancy. Na when them caged you you go realise say those who are hailing you are losers who have nothing to loose
Re: I Can't Stop & Sadly They Will Keep Arresting Me-verydarkman Speak After Release by jaxxy(m): 10:45pm On Jul 01
Tochi3:
..Na so all of dem dey take start.. las las na Cashtivist e go end.. cheesy

He's fighting the fight our leaders and upcoming youth leaders are supposed to be fighting.

Let's atleast applaud him for that.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Stop & Sadly They Will Keep Arresting Me-verydarkman Speak After Release by dododawa1: 10:47pm On Jul 01
A man should no when to

STOP.
Re: I Can't Stop & Sadly They Will Keep Arresting Me-verydarkman Speak After Release by Eberex(m): 10:52pm On Jul 01
Tochi3:

Shey dem stop you from becoming one

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Stop & Sadly They Will Keep Arresting Me-verydarkman Speak After Release by Pastoshizzy(m): 10:52pm On Jul 01
Good for you.
Na you go tire (dem go give you 'woto-woto') grin
Dass why we have people like you for Lawyers...so they can prosper from all the worthless problem you cause for yourself just because you thrive on attention. cheesy

Very Dumb Man..you suppose go learn piano, in the least. Maybe you go fit relevant to all your baby mamas.

The soup wey dem dey cook for you don nearly don. You think e easy.
You wan be Fela.. social media Fela.

Re: I Can't Stop & Sadly They Will Keep Arresting Me-verydarkman Speak After Release by olaniyilukman(m): 11:03pm On Jul 01
CEO1995:
Hello Sir/Ma,

I am reaching out with a heavy heart and a hopeful spirit.

My child has been diagnosed with congenital heart disease and urgently needs surgery. The medical costs are overwhelming, and I am seeking your support to help my ailing child struggling chance to survive .
The situation has been incredibly challenging for our family, both emotionally and financially. I have sold everything I have and and collected loan yet not near what we are to gather.
Pls help me for God sake, no amount is small.
Acct: (45800
36540) Ecobank
Onimisi Isah
Your kind words, advice and encouragement would also mean alot. Thanks
May God comfort you and bring succour to you.. Can I know the hospital name
Re: I Can't Stop & Sadly They Will Keep Arresting Me-verydarkman Speak After Release by TheSuperX(m): 11:04pm On Jul 01
No worry until dey silence you forever.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Stop & Sadly They Will Keep Arresting Me-verydarkman Speak After Release by jubrilELsudan: 11:22pm On Jul 01
KEEP TALKING TILL DEM KPAI YOU

VERY SOON NA KIDNAP DEM GO KIDNAP YOU

ALL THIS TIMES WEY POLICE GO ARREST YOU....BOYZ NO EVEN FIGHT SEY MAKE DEM NO ARREST YOU

IF NOT FOR PEOPLE WEY DEY WHEN DEM ARREST YOU...NOBODY GO EVEN KNOW WHERE YOU DEY

ONE DAY DEM GO CUM ARREST YOU ...NA THERE YOU GO TAKE LOSS LIKE THAT DATIYA JOURNALIST WEY DEM STILL DEY FIND TILL TODAY AFTER HOW MANY YEARS

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Stop & Sadly They Will Keep Arresting Me-verydarkman Speak After Release by Belurved1(m): 11:43pm On Jul 01
Just don't die for Nigeria because it will be a waste.

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Stop & Sadly They Will Keep Arresting Me-verydarkman Speak After Release by MyAmericandream(f): 11:53pm On Jul 01
helinues:
grin cheesy

Mr Puusssy get the fk outta here.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Stop & Sadly They Will Keep Arresting Me-verydarkman Speak After Release by alcuin(m): 11:54pm On Jul 01
Die for Nigerians and die for nothing.

Don't worry, you gonna learn. Na your family members I pity because they cannot help you when it happens.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Stop & Sadly They Will Keep Arresting Me-verydarkman Speak After Release by komzy589(m): 12:05am
helinues:
grin cheesy

Wow! So someone still think like this?🤦🏻‍♀️
Re: I Can't Stop & Sadly They Will Keep Arresting Me-verydarkman Speak After Release by blowjohn(m): 1:03am
It's like this guy is owing house rent and that's why he enjoys staying in jail.

He thinks he's a superhero like one punch man or .

He better chose his battles wisely.

And stop wearing those disgusting earrings and nose rings

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stop & Sadly They Will Keep Arresting Me-verydarkman Speak After Release by NewDea4: 1:08am
Thevoiceupdate2:
The painful part of this whole thing is that I can't stop and sadly they will keep arresting me

Verydarkman Arrested and Release, says He will not Stop Speaking the Truth

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnjteKo1teg

Did you do fraud, or did you not?
Re: I Can't Stop & Sadly They Will Keep Arresting Me-verydarkman Speak After Release by Harmless1b(m): 1:18am
I just pray that God should always protect vdm.. truth is bitter and create enemity.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Stop & Sadly They Will Keep Arresting Me-verydarkman Speak After Release by 43Ronin: 1:19am
VDM the majority of Nigerians are cowards. Even when you fight for them, when injustice comes they will all run away. If they can kill Bola Ige, Fela, imprison kanu you should understand there's no justice in the country. Use your head

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Stop & Sadly They Will Keep Arresting Me-verydarkman Speak After Release by Powersurge: 2:52am
Tochi3:

You are very dumb. What stops you from doing the cashavist to improve your lot? Dumb Nigerian youth glorying in their oppressors while hiding under their nama's bed.

Maybe VDM no even old reach you like this. kitten**

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Stop & Sadly They Will Keep Arresting Me-verydarkman Speak After Release by Smartcitizen: 4:59am
helinues:
grin cheesy

When a criminal forms lovers of Nigeria,

This is exactly the kind of statement you will be seeing.

WHAT IS YOUR INTEREST IN ALL OF THESE?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Stop & Sadly They Will Keep Arresting Me-verydarkman Speak After Release by Smartcitizen: 5:01am
jubrilELsudan:
KEEP TALKING TILL DEM KPAI YOU

VERY SOON NA KIDNAP DEM GO KIDNAP YOU

ALL THIS TIMES WEY POLICE GO ARREST YOU....BOYZ NO EVEN FIGHT SEY MAKE DEM NO ARREST YOU

IF NOT FOR PEOPLE WEY DEY WHEN DEM ARREST YOU...NOBODY GO EVEN KNOW WHERE YOU DEY

ONE DAY DEM GO CUM ARREST YOU ...NA THERE YOU GO TAKE LOSS LIKE THAT DATIYA JOURNALIST WEY DEM STILL DEY FIND TILL TODAY AFTER HOW MANY YEARS

YOU ARE UNHAPPY WITH HIM FOR EXPOSING A CRIMINAL?

WHAT IS YOUR INTEREST IN ALL OF THESE?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stop & Sadly They Will Keep Arresting Me-verydarkman Speak After Release by Passionate1(m): 5:07am
Pecoleee345:

I disagree with you on this .......you don't tell a man to be a coward.

He has been arrested 3 time....spent 3month in jail cos some people feel they have connections to jail anyone who wrong them or speak against.

You are supporting abuse of power and oppression......am not a social media person but have tried to watch the guy few videos and trust me his smart enough never to mention anyone name during most of his rants.

Why will you arrest someone for defamation with no proof of him mentioning your name in the video

Nigerians dey weak minded. . that's y dem no dey move forward. .if the truth shall kill them, let them die. .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Stuns In New Photo / Photos From Angela Okorie's Birthday Bash / Ebube Nwagbo Slays In White Short Gown (photos)

Viewing this topic: eluquenson(m), weirdestbruv(m), squad1, herich(m), henriologistics(m) and 20 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.