Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,407 members, 7,878,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 11:22 AM

Olena Zelenska Buys Latest $4.5m Bugatti Turbillon (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Olena Zelenska Buys Latest $4.5m Bugatti Turbillon (Photos) (73603 Views)

India Buys 3 Million Barrels Of Russian Oil At A Discount / Olena Zelenska: Russians Are Killing Kids / $3.3m Bugatti Chiron Turned Heads At Zimbabwean Defence Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olena Zelenska Buys Latest $4.5m Bugatti Turbillon (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 6:38pm On Jul 01
If this is true zelensky is an idiot

1 Like

Re: Olena Zelenska Buys Latest $4.5m Bugatti Turbillon (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 6:39pm On Jul 01
MrBrownJay1:
where do you yeye people think all the billions of $$$ that the world is sending to Ukraine go to? tomorrow that yeye Zelensky will come again and claim he needs money for wars, while his wife waste almost $5m on a car!

the joke is on the fools who send money to Ukaine...

I knew there were people who'd believe this.
Re: Olena Zelenska Buys Latest $4.5m Bugatti Turbillon (Photos) by Ironbull: 6:39pm On Jul 01
WriterNig:
Putin was right afterall. Everything he predicted is gradually coming to past.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป Like for Russia-Putin, share for USA/Nazi/NATO ๅ

Putin predicted damn what? Ukraine is not Russia territory, Ukraine is an independence country so if the first lady buy private jet that is Ikraine people headache not Russia headache.
Re: Olena Zelenska Buys Latest $4.5m Bugatti Turbillon (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 6:39pm On Jul 01
AqualinaXYZ:
Here comes the RAT of Ukraine

I said RAT if you like translate it to Remi Ahmed Tinubu

Na you and Tinubu wife go put leg for one shoe

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Olena Zelenska Buys Latest $4.5m Bugatti Turbillon (Photos) by hegu: 6:40pm On Jul 01
lecowas:
This will be one of the funniest news if true.

I support Ukraine but I cannot defend this. Haba cheesy
This woman wan cast zelensky O. T. Fear that gender grin
I doubt if the news is true
Re: Olena Zelenska Buys Latest $4.5m Bugatti Turbillon (Photos) by anonimi: 6:42pm On Jul 01
FreeStuffsNG:
This looks like fake news. It's nearly impossible for a first time buyer of a Bugatti to immediately order a new model let alone get the invoice out for public view. Bugatti, Ferrari and Rolls Royce are in such special elite class.

I sense that this has to do with the French elections or US elections where Trump has consistently blamed Biden for giving billions to Ukraine but the support is for US weapons manufacturers to produce and export to Ukraine not cash per se.

Please go and read about infowars, a notorious fake news website used for right wing conspiracy. Receipt and url are not enough. Go and read more about the platform. It's not credible enough

Many thanks for your excellent analysis.

Seun and his supermods need to delete/lock the fake news thread ASAP.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olena Zelenska Buys Latest $4.5m Bugatti Turbillon (Photos) by Ogbemuo: 6:43pm On Jul 01
Only to change colour, don reach to buy new Lamborghini, imagine colour option โ‚ฌ340k
Re: Olena Zelenska Buys Latest $4.5m Bugatti Turbillon (Photos) by viodemus: 6:44pm On Jul 01
Russian propaganda.

pucci boyz on the loose.
Re: Olena Zelenska Buys Latest $4.5m Bugatti Turbillon (Photos) by TrumpDonald2: 6:44pm On Jul 01
This is very bad of the president and the first lady of Ukraine. I don't know if there's any good motive behind it but this is totally wrong regardless.
Re: Olena Zelenska Buys Latest $4.5m Bugatti Turbillon (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 6:45pm On Jul 01
She Has An African First Lady Blood & Mentality
Re: Olena Zelenska Buys Latest $4.5m Bugatti Turbillon (Photos) by Julyfrye: 6:50pm On Jul 01
Amidst war? It is well
Re: Olena Zelenska Buys Latest $4.5m Bugatti Turbillon (Photos) by Evolutionism: 6:50pm On Jul 01
WriterNig:

@Islander Reports[/url] posted;

Credit: Verite.fr

My woman, Abeg enjoy yourself biko.
Re: Olena Zelenska Buys Latest $4.5m Bugatti Turbillon (Photos) by Flier: 6:53pm On Jul 01
Russian propaganda
Re: Olena Zelenska Buys Latest $4.5m Bugatti Turbillon (Photos) by Honestey: 6:53pm On Jul 01
While some people family dying in the war they created. Dia ris god ooo
Re: Olena Zelenska Buys Latest $4.5m Bugatti Turbillon (Photos) by Flier: 6:54pm On Jul 01
TrumpDonald2:
This is very bad of the president and the first lady of Ukraine. I don't know if there's any good motive behind it but this is totally wrong regardless.
Its a fake news
Re: Olena Zelenska Buys Latest $4.5m Bugatti Turbillon (Photos) by sirchim(m): 6:56pm On Jul 01
AqualinaXYZ:

No be lie, if you know, carry go ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Olena Zelenska Buys Latest $4.5m Bugatti Turbillon (Photos) by Karewm: 6:57pm On Jul 01
Verified PayPal Account for 5000 Naira Only.

Send and Receive money to anyone in the world using PayPal and our bank account service.

Digital funds like Paypal funds for 850 Naira PER DOLLAR.

My WhatsApp number is in my profile.
Re: Olena Zelenska Buys Latest $4.5m Bugatti Turbillon (Photos) by saveman91(m): 6:59pm On Jul 01
This Op with fake news na like 5/6

1 Like

Re: Olena Zelenska Buys Latest $4.5m Bugatti Turbillon (Photos) by Curdlebug(m): 6:59pm On Jul 01
This can't be true... no way!

1 Like

Re: Olena Zelenska Buys Latest $4.5m Bugatti Turbillon (Photos) by rickleye: 7:04pm On Jul 01
This is fake news.
Where is she driving the vehicle?
On what roads ?
If the wife was insensitive not the husband who has to beg western leaders for money.
Doesnโ€™t add up .
Plus you donโ€™t buy and get the keys to a brand new vehicle. They are ordered and delivered

2 Likes

Re: Olena Zelenska Buys Latest $4.5m Bugatti Turbillon (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 7:05pm On Jul 01
FreeStuffsNG:
This looks like fake news. It's nearly impossible for a first time buyer of a Bugatti to immediately order a new model let alone get the invoice out for public view. Bugatti, Ferrari and Rolls Royce are in such special elite class.

I sense that this has to do with the French elections or US elections where Trump has consistently blamed Biden for giving billions to Ukraine but the support is for US weapons manufacturers to produce and export to Ukraine not cash per se.

Please go and read about infowars, a notorious fake news website used for right wing conspiracy. Receipt and url are not enough. Go and read more about the platform. It's not credible enough

High-end Bugattis are bought almost on invitation even for first time buyers. It's quite plausible this is what happened, although the possibility it's a fake invoice also exists. No one pays full upfront before production so this invoice is a little sus.
Re: Olena Zelenska Buys Latest $4.5m Bugatti Turbillon (Photos) by RaptorX: 7:05pm On Jul 01
So she spends millions of dollars on a car that is not due to be delivered to people who bought it until 2026. A quick Google search would have disprove this fake news.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olena Zelenska Buys Latest $4.5m Bugatti Turbillon (Photos) by FatimaAbubakar(f): 7:05pm On Jul 01
FreeStuffsNG:

The news is not fake. You are the fake person.
Re: Olena Zelenska Buys Latest $4.5m Bugatti Turbillon (Photos) by iLoveSexVm(m): 7:05pm On Jul 01
Chai
Re: Olena Zelenska Buys Latest $4.5m Bugatti Turbillon (Photos) by AbisolaOba: 7:08pm On Jul 01
Re: Olena Zelenska Buys Latest $4.5m Bugatti Turbillon (Photos) by BadMaster: 7:08pm On Jul 01
mu2sa2:
Not surprised. Politicians are the same everywhere. Btw, given the security situation in Ukraine, where will she drive the car to and not be an obvious target?
Look at that receipt up there, you will see that it will be delivered to an address in Paris. She probably has a house there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olena Zelenska Buys Latest $4.5m Bugatti Turbillon (Photos) by lereinter(m): 7:12pm On Jul 01
FreeStuffsNG:

Wow!

Agbadorian disagree with russian lickazz

You see your master in disipation of fake news and corrosive propaganda

What a world
Re: Olena Zelenska Buys Latest $4.5m Bugatti Turbillon (Photos) by Curious345: 7:14pm On Jul 01
her husband was a multi millionaire even before he ventured into politics just like sabinus Mr zelensky he's a very very famous comedian
Re: Olena Zelenska Buys Latest $4.5m Bugatti Turbillon (Photos) by uuzba(m): 7:18pm On Jul 01
Tims64:
Insensitive
Appears to be fake news.
There's no twitter about it
No Youtube... nothing .
Re: Olena Zelenska Buys Latest $4.5m Bugatti Turbillon (Photos) by Solidex(m): 7:19pm On Jul 01
Let's talk about our country please.
Tinubu and his team of rogue politicians are far more callouse and insensitive.
Re: Olena Zelenska Buys Latest $4.5m Bugatti Turbillon (Photos) by WrriterNg: 7:20pm On Jul 01
RaptorX:
So she spends millions of dollars on a car that is not due to be delivered to people who bought it until 2026. A quick Google search would have disprove this fake news.

Poverty no good oh.

So you don't know such luxurious cars are usually pre-ordered years in advance.

Before they're tailored specifically to the buyers taste.
Re: Olena Zelenska Buys Latest $4.5m Bugatti Turbillon (Photos) by DJInfluence: 7:20pm On Jul 01
AqualinaXYZ:

Be like say you want sing like Africa china here.
If I say R, you say A another say T, Omo na you sabi....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry / See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones / 3 Dead & 500 Injured As Storms Wash SCORPIONS & Snakes Into Egyptian Streets(Pix

Viewing this topic: glancenaija, deepbluesea1, liveLongNprospa(m), kyaa64(m), michoim(m), wink2015(m), 5sims(m), ecurtbeth(m), paxonel(m), AlphaSegzy01(m), damemee, tolufase, Xabbith27(m) and 82 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.