Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,583 members, 7,878,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 11:50 PM

Pls Which Should I Go For Out Of These - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Which Should I Go For Out Of These (1598 Views)

Between Redmi Go And Tecno Pop 2power Pls Which One Should I Go For / Which One Should I Go For Infinix Note 5 Or Redmi Note 5 / Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Which Should I Go For Out Of These by ayodeji4christ: 4:58pm On Jul 01
Please which of these phones should I go for? Tecno pop 7, Infinix smart 8, Samsung galaxy A03 core and Redmi A3

2 Likes

Re: Pls Which Should I Go For Out Of These by Deprincess4321(f): 5:16pm On Jul 01
Drop their prizes make i chose fr u
Re: Pls Which Should I Go For Out Of These by ayodeji4christ: 5:29pm On Jul 01
They are all around the same price,around 95k
Re: Pls Which Should I Go For Out Of These by PulsingPurple(m): 5:57pm On Jul 01
Samsung lacks a fingerprint sensor, but should show the most consistent performance

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Should I Go For Out Of These by apoasaperad: 7:10pm On Jul 01
You can ask for reviews from Kiwtok.com

They also do Payment On Delivery.

But a fair analysis by them can help you further.
Re: Pls Which Should I Go For Out Of These by PulsingPurple(m): 7:15pm On Jul 01
apoasaperad:
You can ask for reviews from Kiwtok.com

They also do Payment On Delivery.

But a fair analysis by them can help you further.

OP be careful of this scammer guy and his kiwtok website.
Re: Pls Which Should I Go For Out Of These by LuckyM: 11:08pm On Jul 01
@PulsingPurple, please shade more light on the Kiwtok stuff
Re: Pls Which Should I Go For Out Of These by PulsingPurple(m): 6:36am
I can't say much.

Maybe later.

(The website has plenty problems relating to scam)
Re: Pls Which Should I Go For Out Of These by Evergreen4(m): 7:47am
I don't know about the rest but please don't buy that POP 7. That's what I'm using presently. The phone is rub.bish
Re: Pls Which Should I Go For Out Of These by ayodeji4christ: 7:52am
Evergreen4:
I don't know about the rest but please don't buy that POP 7. That's what I'm using presently. The phone is rub.bish
Please what exactly is wrong with the pop 7?
Re: Pls Which Should I Go For Out Of These by PulsingPurple(m): 8:17am
LuckyM:

Karewm:
this pulse boy is a psycho. I av bought from them before and i didn't experience any problem

So, apoasaperad, you decided to create a new account to defend yourself?

I'm already aware of some other accounts that you may be responsible for, but this?

At least you should have used one of the older accounts you were running so that this claim can sound credible.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Which Should I Go For Out Of These by Evergreen4(m): 8:27am
ayodeji4christ:

Please what exactly is wrong with the pop 7?
Hanging, even when I don't have any music and just few videos
Re: Pls Which Should I Go For Out Of These by PulsingPurple(m): 8:42am
LuckyM:

Let me clear you a bit, but most importantly, do your investigations yourself too.

It's not really the website sef but the owner.

The guy advertising that website recently posted a scam (yesterday). Where he was explaining how you can use 250k to buy ebay accounts containing like $10,000 (15 million naira). He dropped some fake evidence and fake information, which led me to investigate him a bit.

Most of his posts, he's advising people to purchase something on his website or check something there, this website was registered around February, it hasn't built trust yet. On top that, they are falsely stating on the website that it was registered around 2020.
The same website contains options to invest money (invest 10k and get 25k in 30 days) etc etc... I'll attach pictures.

Also seen giving insanely cheap offers on his website and encouraging delivery option. (If someone wants to scam you online, they provide cheap deals and asks you to pay like 30% for delivery or so.)

Follow this link to see a Nairalander who was scammed using this format on their website (https://www.nairaland.com/8138026/#130714368)
I'll attach pictures.

I do also believe that they may be able to provide the things they claim to sell, but so far, only one evidence of sincerity and a lot more evidence of potential scam.

Hence be careful of the guy because he posted scam contents (which has been deleted by mods).
And also be careful of the scammers website.

A few Nairaland monikers are advertising this website too and some are facing accusations like this by other random Nairalanders who notice fishy things.

Picture 1: A screenshot showing part of the deleted scam post where he was convincing people that it's possible to pay 250k and get an ebay account funded with $10,000. Do note that the iPhone he posted as evidence of his purchase is a fake copy iPhone (android iPhone). If you know how to check, observe that camera area very well.

Picture 2: This is the website telling you to pay small insurance for payment on delivery.
A Nairalander paid that small money and got scammed. (that's the link to the dragging that I dropped above).

Picture 3: A post from the Nairalander that got scammed on the website which is also being advertised by another moniker.

Picture 4: The Kiwtok website also operating MLM money investment scheme.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Which Should I Go For Out Of These by PulsingPurple(m): 8:54am
LuckyM:

Karewm:
this pulse boy is a psycho. I av bought from them before and i didn't experience any problem

Continuation...

Picture 5&6: The kiwtok website claims that they were created in 2020, but through a simple WHOIS lookup, the registrant of the website confirms they registered it this year.

That should be most of my shareable findings for now.

Hence my reply, "be careful".

Also note that they may deliver your product too... But if they carry so much untrustworthy characteristics, it's better to go with something you trust.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Which Should I Go For Out Of These by snarmani1665: 10:01am
Go for the Samsung

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Should I Go For Out Of These by PulsingPurple(m): 10:41am
Karewm:
ok

I dont know u. I dont understand why i am feeling irritated for ur stalking. I am not the owner of the company and i dont care if u smear them online.

This is what got many people arrested For defamation. What you don't know is bigger than u.

I am not d govt and am not ur relative. I have reported u to the mod and i pray d company report u too and take legal actions against Nairaland for allowing wrongful information and defamation of persons(since a company is an entity by law). I only stated my experience i had with them, i dont go online and defame people just because i feel my ip address is hidden and i cant be caught. Court papers can get seun to submit every details he has about ur account and u can be tracked with that.

Normally, this is what a sane human should do abt u. Bt u are a nobody still usint vivo and looking for attention online.

If u av proof that they scammed u, why not post it here. Why are u behaving like a kid.

Seun lalasticlala mynd44 pls this boy is stalking me and it creepy.

u are not invisible, 2,000,000 Naira and police will fish u out and u will be arrested and charged to court to defend urself.

I hope u won't cry "injustice" when you're caught.

Please stay off my mention. You can attack them, that's yr problem.

I bought from them and am NOT ASHAMED TO SAY IT.

Pls i dont enjoy ur comments, it childish and irritating.

Olusola Dada
Halaga Eatery, ****Abeokuta, Ogun State
Abeokuta
Ogun

We av ur email and phone. We will let the law take it course
I hope u can afford to get a lawyer

Take a look at this 😅

Which child operates this account? 😂

Who is this Olusola from Abeokuta?
Re: Pls Which Should I Go For Out Of These by Kelly2713(m): 11:10am
PulsingPurple:

OP be careful of this scammer guy and his kiwtok website.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pls Which Should I Go For Out Of These by Starboytwo(m): 11:10am
In anything you do, dont buy the tecno Pop 7...

That phone no be phone. Lol. I believe it was mass produced as a final year project from students.

Crappy as hell.
Re: Pls Which Should I Go For Out Of These by ayodeji4christ: 11:35am
Starboytwo:
In anything you do, dont buy the tecno Pop 7...

That phone no be phone. Lol. I believe it was mass produced as a final year project from students.

Crappy as hell.
Its like this Tecno pop 7 is a no-go area cause the way people are talking about it here. Please what of Samsung galaxy A03 core?
Re: Pls Which Should I Go For Out Of These by MrBONE2(m): 11:45am
PulsingPurple:

Continuation...

Picture 5&6: The kiwtok website claims that they were created in 2020, but through a simple WHOIS lookup, the registrant of the website confirms they registered it this year.

That should be most of my shareable findings for now.

Hence my reply, "be careful".

Also note that they may deliver your product too... But if they carry so much untrustworthy characteristics, it's better to go with something you trust.

Bursted and Ayam mouthless grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Should I Go For Out Of These by PulsingPurple(m): 11:54am
MrBONE2:

Bursted and Ayam mouthless grin

😂😂
Very funny sets of people 😂

The funny thing I realized is that I'm not the first Nairalander to expose these kiwtok guy.

He promoted his website on his first account, people called him out and he abandoned the moniker, did same with another account, they caught him (people actually fell for the scam), he deleted the posts there and jumped to this new moniker, now I saw him and exposed as well.

He has created another account to defend himself and is advertising PayPal account for sale, that you can fund it through him for approx 900 per dollar 😏
Meanwhile dollar is going back to 1,500.

I've followed him on all the accounts I know so far, will be waiting to see how someone will fall for this trick again.
Re: Pls Which Should I Go For Out Of These by grandstar(m): 1:48pm
ayodeji4christ:
Please which of these phones should I go for? Tecno pop 7, Infinix smart 8, Samsung galaxy A03 core and Redmi A3

Go for the Samsung.

That's the exact model I use.

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Should I Go For Out Of These by lereinter(m): 3:27pm
PulsingPurple:

😂😂
Very funny sets of people 😂

The funny thing I realized is that I'm not the first Nairalander to expose these kiwtok guy.

He promoted his website on his first account, people called him out and he abandoned the moniker, did same with another account, they caught him (people actually fell for the scam), he deleted the posts there and jumped to this new moniker, now I saw him and exposed as well.

He has created another account to defend himself and is advertising PayPal account for sale, that you can fund it through him for approx 900 per dollar 😏
Meanwhile dollar is going back to 1,500.

I've followed him on all the accounts I know so far, will be waiting to see how someone will fall for this trick again.

Thanks for notifying about scammers and their fraudsters

Fraudsters deserve death

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Should I Go For Out Of These by PulsingPurple(m): 3:35pm
lereinter:

Thanks for notifying about scammers and their fraudsters
You're welcome. It was actually satisfying...

Fraudsters deserve death

No loud am 🤲🏽😅
Re: Pls Which Should I Go For Out Of These by LuckyM: 8:05pm
@PulsingPurple
Thanks immensely for your expository reply, I so much appreciate 👏👏
We are to trend with caution!

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Should I Go For Out Of These by PulsingPurple(m): 8:29pm
LuckyM:
@PulsingPurple
Thanks immensely for your expository reply, I so much appreciate 👏👏
We are to trend with caution!

Don't say...

You're welcome.
Re: Pls Which Should I Go For Out Of These by ayodeji4christ: 8:42pm
grandstar:

Go for the Samsung.

That's the exact model I use.
Thanks so much. Please since when have you been using it? and have you had any issue with it?
Re: Pls Which Should I Go For Out Of These by grandstar(m): 9:01pm
ayodeji4christ:
Thanks so much. Please since when have you been using it? and have you had any issue with it?

My sister came from London and gifted it to me in Oct 2022. It wasn't new but it's working fine.

Only snag is that it's 32GB. Of course, you can buy the 64Gb or 128GB.

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 3310 / Neatly Used Nokia 6120c For Sale / True Android 2.2 Tablet Pc With Leather Case For N30,000 Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.