Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,593 members, 7,878,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:20 AM

I Challenge Obedient To Production Vs Importation Debate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Challenge Obedient To Production Vs Importation Debate (356 Views)

Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC / Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview / Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Challenge Obedient To Production Vs Importation Debate by Khyrvxjzy: 5:04pm On Jul 01
over the years obedient have argue that government should bring down import duties and encourage importation that nigeria will do well importing than producing

come here and debate me

1 Like

Re: I Challenge Obedient To Production Vs Importation Debate by yarimo(m): 5:11pm On Jul 01
They will only come with insults as debate 🤣

32 Likes

Re: I Challenge Obedient To Production Vs Importation Debate by ClearFlair: 5:12pm On Jul 01
Anybody who responds to a challenge by an APC supporter is a big fool. APC that has failed for 9 years straight. What do you want to debate with a supporter of failure. Unless you want to invite failure into your life

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Challenge Obedient To Production Vs Importation Debate by Ebigwei007: 5:13pm On Jul 01
Those people that produce and then export, are they not human? You are just simply saying that, its better to have result, than to go 2ru school. Abeg try have sense.
Re: I Challenge Obedient To Production Vs Importation Debate by jmoore(m): 5:18pm On Jul 01
Khyrvxjzy:
over the years obedient have argue that government should bring down import duties and encourage importation that nigeria will do well importing than producing

come here and debate me
Go and open a manufacturing/production business. Who debate epp?

1 Like

Re: I Challenge Obedient To Production Vs Importation Debate by Seefinish: 6:17pm On Jul 01
Khyrvxjzy:

come here and debate me
see this hungry and jobless man who wants to debate with people who are in shops doing their businesses
Re: I Challenge Obedient To Production Vs Importation Debate by nedu666: 6:20pm On Jul 01
ClearFlair:
Anybody who responds to a challenge by an APC supporter is a big fool. APC that has failed for 9 years straight. What do you want to debate with a supporter of failure. Unless you want to invite failure into your life

grin shocked grin dis guy you wicked oh. You dismantled and discombobulated the op like aboki boxers
Re: I Challenge Obedient To Production Vs Importation Debate by Jostoman: 6:21pm On Jul 01
Go and look for job OP
Re: I Challenge Obedient To Production Vs Importation Debate by ElevationD: 7:13pm On Jul 01
Khyrvxjzy:

come here and debate me

With this very poor English? Do you understand what you are talking about?
By the way, have you completed your secondary school education?
Re: I Challenge Obedient To Production Vs Importation Debate by Max24: 9:38pm On Jul 01
They won't be able to debate with you. Most obidients are illiterates. They only debate with sentiments and not facts.
Re: I Challenge Obedient To Production Vs Importation Debate by kettykin: 9:41pm On Jul 01
They have run out of ideas, they can't even smartly retrieve ideas from the public, who ever voted for APC voted for evil
Re: I Challenge Obedient To Production Vs Importation Debate by givedemwotowoto: 9:48pm On Jul 01
You’re struggling with simple sentences yet you’re trying to debate economic matters.

When they start talking numbers, you’ll start asking whether na statistic you go chop

Too much entitlement

1 Like

Re: I Challenge Obedient To Production Vs Importation Debate by Revealpanda: 9:50pm On Jul 01
You're not here to debate.
You're here to abuse, shame, mock to massage your af*nja ego just like your previous threads.
Get lost Yoruba man!
Re: I Challenge Obedient To Production Vs Importation Debate by Adblg0610: 10:22pm On Jul 01
Khyrvxjzy:
over the years obedient have argue that government should bring down import duties and encourage importation that nigeria will do well importing than producing,come here and debate me
Most of the things Nigerians erroneously call Ibo-made are inferior and substandard imported products, which qualities are actually deliberately compromised, as dubiously requested.
A lot of lives and foreign currencies which could have been used to develop the economy of the nation have been wasted in the process of importing fake pharmaceuticals, automobile products, etc
Re: I Challenge Obedient To Production Vs Importation Debate by Beautifulday: 10:30pm On Jul 01
Khyrvxjzy:

come here and debate me

Obi advocates production over importation.

But right now. I advocate importation over production.

Are you ready to debate?
Re: I Challenge Obedient To Production Vs Importation Debate by Ofodirinwa: 11:15pm On Jul 01
Khyrvxjzy:

come here and debate me

'over years' but obident is a 1yr old term. lol
tribal psychopath

(1) (Reply)

That Politician Frm Ur Tribe, Religion Or Region Does Not Know You Exist. / A Nairalander's 2015 Predictions / Inauguration Of Jonathan’s Campaign Team Postponed Over Sister’s Death.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.