Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,602 members, 7,878,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:29 AM

Does God Exist? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Exist? (218 Views)

Does God Exist? / There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist / Even If God Exist, It Can’t Be The Christian God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does God Exist? by StillDtruth: 8:50pm On Jul 01
Peledonomy:

I sabi all these people wey dey talk " drop pictures or we don't believe"
" Drop link or we don't believe"

Some of them, their short hand na " drop link"

grin grin grin
Re: Does God Exist? by StillDtruth: 8:52pm On Jul 01
hopefulLandlord:
This guy was asked for link and took his sweet time to type back and forth with the guy(?) that asked for the link but still no link seen

C'mon! Greatness and glowry.is in working with what you have been given! grin

So atheist, try peoperly addressing the issue as it is and stop commplaining "no calculator"! grin cheesy grin
Re: Does God Exist? by StillDtruth: 8:56pm On Jul 01
Everyday247:
Ah, I be one of those people.
But this time in not asking because i don't believe you rather i was asking out of curiosity.
I've always heard of these debates but I've never watched one so i wanted see what it was like.

Its horrible! The christians they bring you would even see that the guy has not opened the bible since crk in primary 5 and he is an air head and downright slowpoke.

Whereas, the atheist is an inteligent guy and even an expert in something, so you see, the debates are already rigged like Tinubu rigged.
Re: Does God Exist? by Peledonomy: 7:17am On Jul 02
Some people sha. grin

Dem dey find make I mention them
Re: Does God Exist? by bluepanther(m): 1:19pm On Jul 02
Why was the writings of Jesus locked up? Why is the story of his wife and descendants hidden? Pls I need help, I've not been paid for last month and hunger wan finish me, anything at all will be appreciated. 8160 14 68 57. Opay.
Re: Does God Exist? by LordReed(m): 9:03pm On Jul 02
Lessonteacher:
one thing almost all atheists have in common is, they are all into some sort of psychedelics

Where do people like you get this type of nonsense? LMAO!
Re: Does God Exist? by LordReed(m): 9:08pm On Jul 02
Peledonomy:

He also asked what he could have done differently. It now became an issue of "did I not have enough faith? Was I not worthy of God revealing himself to me?"

Well let me state this here now that it's not too late, I don't claim to have the answers, but what I hope to do is to ask the atheist who shares in this sentiment a simple question.

If there is a God and you want to feel him or experience him, is it not proper you first ask how he wants to be known, or felt?

I mean it's just normal to think that if there is a God who is high and mighty, then he must have his terms and conditions. Do you just go around looking for him and expecting he shows up anywhere anyhow to prove himself to you? That you are who?

Just a question o.

The god that doesn't speak for himself or another one? The god who people claim spoke words that were supposedly written by other people in their own language which when translated lost some of its nuance requiring constant revision and interpretation? That god is the one who will tell you how he wants to be known or there is different god?

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? by LordReed(m): 9:10pm On Jul 02
Peledonomy:
Here is what I like to ask all those who don't believe in God.

No let me rephrase the question.

Here is what I'll like to ask those who don't believe the Bible.

I know the Bible is not a scientific book.
I know that you have seen some contradictions in the Bible.
I know that the resurrection of Jesus is still a debate.

But wait.

Why would a man called Saul of Tarsus, aka Paul the apostle, die for a lie?

Take note. Paul never met Jesus in his life time.

The historicity of Jesus may be in doubt, but Paul is well known through out history. I'm not just talking about the Bible.

Why would that man called Paul, give up his life and comfort for a story/myth/legend?

It's just a question.

The same reason suicide bombers die. They think they are right.

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? by KnownUnknown: 12:34am
Obviously not.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Praising Our God / Daily Spiritual Digest: Not More Than This / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.