Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,259 members, 7,936,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 01:45 AM

Biniam Girmay Wins Tour De France Stage - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Biniam Girmay Wins Tour De France Stage (147 Views)

Tour De France Hit By "Worst Crash Ever Seen" After "Idiot" Bumps Into Cyclist / This Is How The Legs Of A Tour De France Cyclist Look / Neymar Punches A Fan After Coupe De France Loss (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biniam Girmay Wins Tour De France Stage by budaatum: 9:03pm On Jul 01
Biniam Girmay becomes first black African to win Tour de France stage

Girmay won stage three of the 2024 Tour in Turin after a crash in the peloton, three kilometres from the finish, dashed Mark Cavendish’s hopes of becoming the Tour’s record-breaking stage winner for yet another day.

The 24-year-old Girmay, riding for the Intermarché-Wanty team, and already winner of a stage in the 2022 Giro d’Italia and of the Belgian classic Gent-Wevelgem, took his first Tour success after sprinting ahead of Fernando Gaviria and Arnaud De Lie.

“Ever since I started cycling, I’ve always been dreaming of the Tour,” Girmay said. “But to win in my second Tour, in a big bunch sprint, is unbelievable. It means a lot, personally for me, and for the continent.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/article/2024/jul/01/cycling-tour-de-france-2024-stage-three-biniam-girmay

Re: Biniam Girmay Wins Tour De France Stage by Obainoman6: 10:07pm On Jul 01
Op give me your number mek i hang your legs nack you.
Re: Biniam Girmay Wins Tour De France Stage by Obainoman6: 10:08pm On Jul 01
Lawson346:
There are endless possibilities with free grants. No matter what your plans are, these grants give you the financial backing to transform your biggest dreams into reality. You don't even have to pay back.
Explore a wide range of grants available to you for free and get started on living your dreams worry-free1.Apply for US business Grant for Africans.
Get up to $10,000 which is up to 15 million naria.
Whatsapp zero nine zero five one five four four six one five to start up your application

Scammer

1 Like

Re: Biniam Girmay Wins Tour De France Stage by budaatum: 1:14am On Jul 02
Obainoman6:
Op give me your number mek i hang your legs nack you.

You chop too much?

Obainoman6:
like this they have not paid me salary i just went to withdraw my last money to eat today and i still have like 8 days to go before am paid.
I don't have anything to depend to no food at home, no gari, currently am eating my last meal cos from tomorrow no food anymore.
I don't have anyone to fall back to, no mama no papa and I don't know who to borrow from.
Please help me guys to eat, anything at all at all is not small please God will bless you.
9022656878 moniepoint
Re: Biniam Girmay Wins Tour De France Stage by budaatum: 4:13pm On Jul 11
Biniam Girmay (Intermarché-Wanty) is making a name for himself during this year’s Tour de France with two three stage (he won again today) wins to his name already. In winning stage three, he became the first Black African to win a Tour de France stage, and by winning again on stage 8 (and twelve), Girmay is on target to becoming the next sprint king.

https://www.cyclingweekly.com/news/13-things-you-didnt-know-about-biniam-girmay-the-first-black-rider-to-win-a-tour-de-france-stage

(1) (Reply)

Oshimen Treatment Is Unfair If Am in his shoes i wil not play for Nigeria again / Nigeria D'tigress Bag Awards At Olympic Games / Napoli Agree Deal To Sign Lukaku From Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.