Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,790 members, 7,912,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 12:16 AM

Are Hitler's Views Not Really True? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Are Hitler's Views Not Really True? (411 Views)

Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) / You Think Adolf Hitler Was Terrible?there Was A Monster Wit More Terror Than Him / Adolf Hitler’s ‘Suicide Note’ To Be Sold At Auction For N32 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Hitler's Views Not Really True? by BuharisBoy: 9:18pm On Jul 01
Jews are parasites leaving on the productive hardwork of other nations

2 Likes

Re: Are Hitler's Views Not Really True? by zeuss: 9:24pm On Jul 01
BuharisBoy:
He despised your blackness even more than he despised Jews.... He was a mad person....hate filled even for you and your family.

3 Likes

Re: Are Hitler's Views Not Really True? by BuharisBoy: 9:30pm On Jul 01
zeuss:

He despised your blackness even more than he despised Jews.... He was a mad person....hate filled even for you and your family.
are Jews not parasite? On both Palestinians soil and the Americans hardwork today?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Hitler's Views Not Really True? by obiekunie01: 10:21pm On Jul 01
BuharisBoy:
are Jews not parasite? On both Palestinians soil and the Americans hardwork today?

yep they are!

and i hope you know that if not for them, YOU WILL NOT HAVE TWITTER, FACEBOOK, GOOGLE, INSTA,
IF NOT FOR THEM, YOU WILL NOT HAVE MICROSOFT WINDOWS, YOU WILL NOT HAVE APPLE, YOU WILL NOT HAVE DELL, HP, SAMSUNG, ETC.

AND YOU WILL NOT HAVE PENICILLIN AND SO MANY OTHER DRUGS

YOU WILL NOT HAVE AIRPLANE, ROCKET COMBUSTION ENGINE, YOU WILL NOT HAVE ATOMS, YOU WILL NOT HAVE KNOWN THEORY OF RELATIVITY.

WILL NOT HAVE WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY TODAY, YOU WILL OT HAVE TELEVISION AD OH! YOU WILL OT HAVE 70% OF GREAT MOVIE PRODUCERS, ACTORS AND DISTRIBUTORS!

AND IF OT FOR THEM, YOU WILL NOT EVEN HAVE HITLER WHOSE GREAT GRANDMOTHER WAS A JEW! grin grin grin

Now tell me who is the parasite!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Hitler's Views Not Really True? by BuharisBoy: 10:41pm On Jul 01
obiekunie01:

yep they are!

and i hope you know that if not for them, YOU WILL NOT HAVE TWITTER, FACEBOOK, GOOGLE, INSTA,
IF NOT FOR THEM, YOU WILL NOT HAVE MICROSOFT WINDOWS, YOU WILL NOT HAVE APPLE, YOU WILL NOT HAVE DELL, HP, SAMSUNG, ETC.

YOU WILL NOT HAVE AIRPLANE, ROCKET COMBUSTION ENGINE, YOU WILL NOT HAVE ATOMS, YOU WILL NOT HAVE KNOWN THEORY OF RELATIVITY.

WILL NOT HAVE WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY TODAY, YOU WILL OT HAVE TELEVISION AD OH! YOU WILL OT HAVE 70% OF GREAT MOVIE PRODUCERS, ACTORS AND DISTRIBUTORS!

AND IF OT FOR THEM, YOU WILL NOT EVEN HAVE HITLER WHOSE GREAT GRANDMOTHER WAS A JEW! grin grin grin

and you will have brain

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Hitler's Views Not Really True? by obiekunie01: 10:45pm On Jul 01
BuharisBoy:
and you will have brain

oh! and the jews are seriously working towards helping people like you to have brain and sense thru neural link implant - it will be fully on by 2025. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Are Hitler's Views Not Really True? by BuharisBoy: 11:04pm On Jul 01
obiekunie01:

oh! and the jews are seriously working towards helping people like you to have brain and sense thru neural link implant - it will be fully on by 2025. cheesy
Jews are thieves claiming other people glory,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Hitler's Views Not Really True? by zeuss: 12:12am On Jul 02
BuharisBoy:

Don't be like Hitler.....the outcome will always b d same

2 Likes

Re: Are Hitler's Views Not Really True? by victory36(m): 6:48am On Jul 02
obiekunie01:

yep they are!

you must be a drunkard if you really believe that Jews invented all those things you are claiming. The same Jews who stole from Nikola Tesla and gave his life's work to Edison, the same Jews who killed medical researchers just to keep their money making medical companies alive. The only Jew worth mentioning is Albert Einstein and he rejected Israeli PM position because he knew them to be crooks. I mostly blame the holy Roman church for not exterminating these pests when they had the opportunity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Hitler's Views Not Really True? by obiekunie01: 8:48am On Jul 02
victory36:
you must be a drunkard if you really believe that Jews invented all those things you are claiming. The same Jews who stole from Nikola Tesla and gave his life's work to Edison, the same Jews who killed medical researchers just to keep their money making medical companies alive. The only Jew worth mentioning is Albert Einstein and he rejected Israeli PM position because he knew them to be crooks. I mostly blame the holy Roman church for not exterminating these pests when they had the opportunity.

vomiting garbage! such a slowpoke!

both parents of Tesla are Serbian orthodox Jews who chose to remain just orthodox without the Jew added to their origin. now tell me is orthodox an ethnicity? slowpoke!

and yes Edison is also Jew. And yes again 78% of world inventions are by Jews of various nationalities! And they own 83% of world wealth - that means they made up 88% of the 1percent world wealthy! i know your empty brain cannot comprehend that.

now go hang your useless self! uncouth manner-less dumb assh0le!

4 Likes

Re: Are Hitler's Views Not Really True? by BuharisBoy: 10:36am On Jul 02
obiekunie01:

both parents of Tesla are Serbian orthodox Jews who chose to remain just orthodox without the Jew added to their origin. now tell me is orthodox an ethnicity? slowpoke!

and yes Edison is also Jew. And yes again 78% of world inventions are by Jews of various nationalities! And they own 83% of world wealth - that means they made up 88% of the 1percent world wealthy! i know your empty brain cannot comprehend that.

lies lies as usual, I supported Hitler for expelling Jews from Germany to build a homogeneous country, look 99% problem with Nigeria like religion sentiment, tribalism, sectionalism, federal character are bye product of ot having a homogeneous country
Re: Are Hitler's Views Not Really True? by victory36(m): 11:31am On Jul 02
obiekunie01:

it's obvious you are a Zionist slave. Funny enough you don't even get a stipend from them for defending them for passionately
Re: Are Hitler's Views Not Really True? by Cabalgeneral: 1:25pm On Jul 02
BuharisBoy:

The West are using the image of Jews for their selfish influence, the real Jews till date still believe that they are Palestine.

See the real Jews below 👇

Re: Are Hitler's Views Not Really True? by Professor822714: 8:14am On Jul 13
[quote author=BuharisBoy post=130750491]Jews are parasites leaving on the productive hardwork of other nations [/qu

Like he fulani people that have intercourse with cows abi
Re: Are Hitler's Views Not Really True? by SeeThisLoser: 2:53pm On Jul 13
BuharisBoy:

Arab black slave
Re: Are Hitler's Views Not Really True? by PaNnamdi: 1:00am On Jul 14
Re: Are Hitler's Views Not Really True? by DeepsightX: 1:44am On Jul 14
obiekunie01:

Thomas Edison na Jew? Sir Alexander Flemming, a Scottish man who invented penicillin na Jew?

Well done.

1 Like

Re: Are Hitler's Views Not Really True? by DeepsightX: 1:45am On Jul 14
BuharisBoy:

Please even while I disagree with Israel's policies, dont be racist.
Re: Are Hitler's Views Not Really True? by Blakjewelry(m): 10:17am On Jul 14
obiekunie01:

yep they are!

worst claim of the century
Re: Are Hitler's Views Not Really True? by obiekunie01: 12:14pm On Jul 14
DeepsightX:

Thomas Edison na Jew? Sir Alexander Flemming, a Scottish man who invented penicillin na Jew?

Well done.

yes they are all Jews. American Jew and Scottish Jew.
Re: Are Hitler's Views Not Really True? by obiekunie01: 12:14pm On Jul 14
Blakjewelry:
worst claim of the century

prove it wrong with facts.

(1) (Reply)

Northkorea Leader Says He'll Use Nuclear Weapons If Another Country Attack First / Social Media Blocked In Uganda Ahead Of Presidential Swearing In / Bernie Sanders Beats Clinton In West Virginia Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.