Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,407 members, 7,878,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 11:21 AM

Wike Dances To Flavour's Big Baller Song (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Dances To Flavour's Big Baller Song (Video) (20268 Views)

Wike Dances As G5 Governors Arrive Oyo For Makinde's Campaign / "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) / "As E Dey Pain Dem, E Dey Sweet Us", Wike Dances To Mock Pdp (watch 'yabis' On V (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Dances To Flavour's Big Baller Song (Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:22pm On Jul 01
wiked wike but he know how to get the job done.

1 Like

Re: Wike Dances To Flavour's Big Baller Song (Video) by Kokomaster69: 10:22pm On Jul 01
Why won't he dance when he is cashing out big time as FCT minister with the support of the Chief of Staff being his paddy paddy in crime.
Wike is the most corrupt ex governor in the history of Nigeria, go and verify.

1 Like

Re: Wike Dances To Flavour's Big Baller Song (Video) by celestineteryim: 10:22pm On Jul 01
Sapasenator:
Looking unhealthy with all the money.
wike is not sleeping hungry like you oo, remember that

1 Like

Re: Wike Dances To Flavour's Big Baller Song (Video) by honestivo(m): 10:23pm On Jul 01
Insensitive leaders, they don't pay tax,they don't pay their bills ,free life over the years

2 Likes

Re: Wike Dances To Flavour's Big Baller Song (Video) by celestineteryim: 10:23pm On Jul 01
FatimaAbubakar:
Ikwerre maggot, they have removed your cronies from Rivers State LGAs. Maggot of Ikwerre.

See one big ekperima under me.
l hope they appointed you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Dances To Flavour's Big Baller Song (Video) by celestineteryim: 10:24pm On Jul 01
kennyz247:
Wike weed don start to work again..
bitter grieving Pandora obituary supporters night mare

2 Likes

Re: Wike Dances To Flavour's Big Baller Song (Video) by ovie8200: 10:24pm On Jul 01
001Lagos:
This are the leaders that wants to move this country forward

Can you see Vladimir Putin, Joe Biden, Sunak of England, macron or Canadian leader shamelessly dancing like this ?

APC is a party of rogues and stupid people

Unfortunately, he is not the leader of your shit-hole country. Those mentioned above are the true leaders of their respective countries and not ministers of one dirty town/city/capital of their country. You got it.... the frogeyes Tinubu, your country's prospective president.
Re: Wike Dances To Flavour's Big Baller Song (Video) by Sapasenator: 10:25pm On Jul 01
celestineteryim:
wike is not sleeping hungry like you oo, remember that

I swear, I chop better food pass Wike and look even better. Wike had to be a politician to survive unlike people like us that made legit money. I have zero respect for lazy career politicians unlike you who worship them.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Dances To Flavour's Big Baller Song (Video) by Pk01(m): 10:25pm On Jul 01
Smithkafors:

I don’t know where una
Dey craw out from. Definitely not Nigeria.
may be you can't see..wike can deliver.. incoming Vice president 2031..

1 Like

Re: Wike Dances To Flavour's Big Baller Song (Video) by oneMalik: 10:25pm On Jul 01
Agba baller indeed !
I never like this man for one day or supported him but I learn one principle from him that he shared with Tupac .... Its been moving me ahead and ahead .

ebukajay184:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI1v4S5synU?si=gsjAsDSGErtOkS7K

Re: Wike Dances To Flavour's Big Baller Song (Video) by omooba05: 10:25pm On Jul 01
Baba Agba... Rivers Nightmare .. Idamu adugbo
Re: Wike Dances To Flavour's Big Baller Song (Video) by yarimo(m): 10:25pm On Jul 01
Sapasenator:

Yarimo omo Iya, bawo ni!

Re: Wike Dances To Flavour's Big Baller Song (Video) by celestineteryim: 10:26pm On Jul 01
Adonis69:
Walking Disaster... It won't be long when the divine judgment will come upon you, Nebuchadnezzar.
l feel your pains is not easy to be poor,see as you The envy who God has blessed
Re: Wike Dances To Flavour's Big Baller Song (Video) by celestineteryim: 10:28pm On Jul 01
EtinosaDLaw:
Looking like a first class idiot. He wore this so he can be on the news today. He's trying to draw attention to the project he flagged off. Smooth criminal. Na Tinubu and him minions I pity pass
look for a nearby transformer and do the needful if you are tired of life
Re: Wike Dances To Flavour's Big Baller Song (Video) by celestineteryim: 10:30pm On Jul 01
001Lagos:

Can you see Vladimir Putin, Joe Biden, Sunak of England, macron or Canadian leader shamelessly dancing like this ?

hahahaha tormentor of Ipob and peter grieving Pandora obituary supporters, the man that single handly cage Ipob candidate

1 Like

Re: Wike Dances To Flavour's Big Baller Song (Video) by wallrichy: 10:33pm On Jul 01
I just love this man. Definition of what an action minister should be. No shaking, bold and strong. Giving them all Wotowoto, hot hot.....

1 Like

Re: Wike Dances To Flavour's Big Baller Song (Video) by Pastoshizzy(m): 10:34pm On Jul 01
He's just trying to put a face on his stupidity.
Make hin twerk naa maybe price of garri go come down. undecided
Attention seeking nitwits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Dances To Flavour's Big Baller Song (Video) by kennyz247(m): 10:34pm On Jul 01
celestineteryim:
bitter grieving Pandora obituary supporters night mare
That's ur problem..
Obi gives you sleepless night..

1 Like

Re: Wike Dances To Flavour's Big Baller Song (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:35pm On Jul 01
Cutecharlz:
That his attire is worth 3.5million naira from a verified source. Can u imagine that... So he is dancing to show off the attire ..

sadly it is a very obvious chinko version of the Original...

Re: Wike Dances To Flavour's Big Baller Song (Video) by celestineteryim: 10:35pm On Jul 01
Sapasenator:

I swear, I chop better food pass Wike and look even better. Wike had to be a politician to survive unlike people like us that made legit money. I have zero respect for lazy career politicians unlike you who worship them.
is envy and jealousy that makes you to think that feed better than former minister, former chief of staff to a governor,two times for governor, and now minister of Fct.

1 Like

Re: Wike Dances To Flavour's Big Baller Song (Video) by DUNDEEmoderatos: 10:36pm On Jul 01
001Lagos:

So dancing is what brings good leadership or development? Osun State governor dances everyday what has he achieved?
I wonder how old you might be.

1 Like

Re: Wike Dances To Flavour's Big Baller Song (Video) by DUNDEEmoderatos: 10:37pm On Jul 01
001Lagos:

So those countries you mentioned are not doing well because their presidents are not dancing? You well so?

1 Like

Re: Wike Dances To Flavour's Big Baller Song (Video) by AfeezShomorin(m): 10:38pm On Jul 01
jaxxy:
wiked wike but he know how to get the job done.

You can say that again! grin
Re: Wike Dances To Flavour's Big Baller Song (Video) by celestineteryim: 10:38pm On Jul 01
kennyz247:

That's ur problem..
Obi gives you sleepless night..

you bitter grieving Pandora obituary supporters can't do anything to wike,no 25 percent for obituary in Abuja again
Re: Wike Dances To Flavour's Big Baller Song (Video) by Seun362: 10:39pm On Jul 01
001Lagos:

You foolishness most have originated from your ancestors, who doesn't dance?
Re: Wike Dances To Flavour's Big Baller Song (Video) by opeldavid: 10:41pm On Jul 01
After taking 40yrs old whiskey.
Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Wike Dances To Flavour's Big Baller Song (Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:43pm On Jul 01
AfeezShomorin:

You can say that again! grin

Lol yeah but he should stop causing trouble for Ireti and simi let them do their jobs.
Re: Wike Dances To Flavour's Big Baller Song (Video) by Ojukwu007(m): 10:43pm On Jul 01
yarimo:
Bitter Obidients will soon invade this thread with hateful comment against comrade WIKE
By the time Fubara is done with him eeh, he will forget all his dance moves.

He is doing well in FCT, though shocked
Re: Wike Dances To Flavour's Big Baller Song (Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 10:47pm On Jul 01
grin grin grin

Ojukwu007:
By the time Fubara is done with him eeh, he will forget all his dance moves.

He is doing well in FCT, though shocked

Fubara’s RATapiapia grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Dances To Flavour's Big Baller Song (Video) by Franking: 10:47pm On Jul 01
Balling while his hungry followers are choking in Port Harcourt.

1 Like

Re: Wike Dances To Flavour's Big Baller Song (Video) by Oosa4sure: 10:48pm On Jul 01
After some bottles of expensive hard wine , what do we expect? Make una continue

1 Like

Re: Wike Dances To Flavour's Big Baller Song (Video) by Princeton92(m): 10:49pm On Jul 01
Couldn't help but just πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan And Buhari May Hold Fence-Mending Meeting Outside The Country / Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) / Obasanjo, Jonathan, Gowon absent at "Democracy Day celebration"

Viewing this topic: Yusufisraelj(m), HilcomTech(m), BenkingEng(m), Nodogragra4me(m), AtbuAbdul(m), abiala2015(m), Ara21(f), rom1(m), mobirich and 17 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.